Navigation
Milika
Milika - Re: Review - Milika - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Re: Review - Milika - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 689
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-02-05 09:28:23

@Hugoex....Thank you so much for every thing,it is always fun to hang out with you...Glad that you enjoy my head skills hence you keep asking for it...Looking forward to the next......

Kisses & blowjobs
Milika
baller963
baller963 - Re: Review - Milika - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 174
View Profile
Posted: 2018-02-05 14:00:44

Name: Milika

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Fourways

Full Profile: [View Milika's Full Profile]

was my frsit time with milika and the moment i walked through the door she put me at ease. she got amazing bj skills and loved every moment.
highly recommend to others who are ass lovers.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Milika
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 696
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-02-07 15:45:43

@Sandon...Thank you so much for honouring your word and being man enough to actually show up..We had an absolute blast!!! What a party it was & your presence made it so much more fun...We should do it again..

Kisses & blowjobs
Milika
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Milika - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-02-07 17:49:59

On 2018-02-07 15:45:43 Milika said:
@Sandon...Thank you so much for honouring your word and being man enough to actually show up..We had an absolute blast!!! What a party it was & your presence made it so much more fun...We should do it again..

Kisses & blowjobs
Milika

And again.....
Suran
Suran - Re: Review - Milika - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2018-02-07 18:35:33

Second visit to the sexy Milika was on orgy day last Friday.
This was my first orgy experience and all nervousness and anxiety was put to ease as soon as I walked through the day.
Milika, sexy Wendy and Mercedes didn't disappoint and fun was had by all.
Will I want to participate in another orgy, oh yes

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Milika
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 697
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-02-08 09:42:40

@Baller963...Thank you for your visit,it was really nice to have finally met you...I am surprised you speak of ass when infact you were super blown away by my big pussy lips...Anyway,Thanks for the review handsome .

Kisses & blowjobs
Milika
Milika
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 698
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-02-09 08:58:20

@Suran...My oh my!!!!!The orgy was one heaven of an experience and I won't be forgetting that experience anytime soon! Thank you for being man enough to attend it,it was absolute fun,we shall surely do it again and the next will be even better than the first....

Kisses & blowjobs
Milika
RecycledG
RecycledG - Re: Review - Milika - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-02-09 14:39:50

The Milika Magic....

I usually avoid top 10 advertisers, as they have often been a let-down for me in the past. But I always liked Milika's comments and the way she presents herself, and decided to call.

First surprise, she is quite reasonable in price! For the number one advertiser on SA, that is a very welcome and refreshing surprise indeed.

Second surprise, not as good, is that the security on her complex is serious, and they demand photo ID and record it. Of course, from her point of view, this is great, because her personal security in meeting strangers is assured. But for those of you who are 'shy', perhaps it's good to know this in advance and not be surprised.

Ascending the stairs to her self-described 'penthouse', I was met with an unlocked door and an invitation to come in. "Oh yes!", my mind yelled when I saw her in lingerie waiting inside, although I managed to dial that down to a smile for her benefit. She is one of those people in whom one senses an immense enjoyment of life, and it is infectious. I knew this was going to be a good session...

Her place is immaculate and airy, which makes it seem so much more like visiting a lover than a 'professional', and she is a thoughtful hostess, offering a drink and taking my jacket to hang. But she definitely has a very naughty streak, because in no time clothes were shed and the serious fun began.

As others have remarked, she is a dynamite kisser, and she tastes so good; not an artificial mouthwash sort of good, but the taste of a person who really looks after themselves. And yes, she certainly knows how to use her lips and tongue in ways that perfectly balance lust and intimacy.

Exploring her body was to become acquainted with skin so soft, so smooth that the mere touch was a pleasure. She is proportioned in a way that is not exaggerated at all; that perfect balance of firm softness in all her curves that is utterly feminine.

Moving between those delectable thighs, one encounters her incredibly responsive clitoris, and she was just as tantalizing to taste there as her mouth was, inviting a lingering session of licking, sucking, probing. And thankfully, no theatrical moaning or exaggerated grinding of her hips; your reward for pleasuring her is more subtle, and far more genuine...

But she believes in fair play, and seemed just as eager to give pleasure. How often have you had someone ask you how you wanted your blowjob and offer you a multitude of different options? She is just so skilled and ready to please. I asked her to decide for herself what she wanted to do, but I think some delicious instruction as to what is ideal for me is on the cards for a return visit.

Some more kissing and a little 69 (God I could not get enough of the taste of either her mouth or pussy!) and it was time to grab a condom. She is really tight, and entering her is just an amazing feeling when you are all the way in. Variations of missionary followed for some time, and the strategically placed mirrors are really a turn on.

Then she came on top, and came into her own: she loves to watch herself as she makes love, and reveled in the contrast between our skin colours as she rode me. Watching her watch herself was such a turn on for me as well.

Switching once again, taking her from behind let me do a little mirror watching as well, and looking down at that beautiful ass, well, it was just a perfect way to build up towards a climax.

But she has such beautiful eyes, I couldn't resist turning her over to see them once again as she brought me to a shuddering climax. The build up of tension and release were just so intense, I woke today with muscles sore from the encounter...

What followed was a relaxing wind down of conversation, and what an intelligent, articulate and aware woman she is! It is a rare encounter that makes you feel an optimism about people, and she left me with that: a feeling that there are indeed people out there who are completely comfortable with themselves and enjoying life fully.

I cannot say enough good things about this gem. You would be foolish not to visit, and I regret waiting so long before visiting myself.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Milika - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-02-09 17:44:10

Now Milika is a nymphomaniac. Organising the orgy with Mercedes and Poppy and Wendy was a blast. We had such fun. Absolutely accomadtaing and enjoys a good muff. Her bj skills are off the chart. The orgy was great babe. See you soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Msycho
Msycho - Re: Review - Milika - Sandton/Fourways Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-02-10 14:05:56

I went as a watcher but the ladies were to sexy and I had to participate.The parties are amazing, I can't wait for then next one. Thanks ladies Milika Mercedes Wendy (The original) Poppy (The original)....

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.