Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: BareBack Riders
Re: BareBack Riders
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-20 15:31:35

I have been punting for many years. I am not the man that has to see a different SP once a week. I prefer to find a regular, and I stay with her. I am shocked! I have never had an SP offering the BB scenario. And if it was offered I would definately refuse!

We are responsible adults and it is not as though we do not know where to draw the line!

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-08-20 16:08:12

On 2018-08-20 08:52:08 Amsohornee said:
On 2018-08-19 16:45:01 Inai said: I am sorry, but i am not answering PMs - for the reasons outlined earlier in the thread. It will only get me into trouble. And i will be the bad guy.

I wonder if the punters sending you PMs are on the look out for BB under the guise that they want to avoid them?

Yes, surely some does. But you dont know, nor do you know who will attack you when giving names. Hence, my silence.
Naledi
Naledi - Re: BareBack Riders
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2194
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-20 17:29:18

The weird part is those punters who ask for BB never go back to the ladies who agree to it. They ask, book, pay and never return. Then next time they are back online calling and hunting for a different lady who will say yes to BB which makes me think it has nothing to do with pleasure/sensation or whatever...

Its either 1. They are bug chasing or 2. They are on an infecting spree
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-08-20 18:02:45

Some ladies also come on the forum to bash bareback when they know they are doing it themself. It's real people.
BBC10
BBC10 - Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-20 18:37:52

NAME AND SHAME. This is a serious issue guys. People's lives are at risk. These reckless wgs need to be exposed. I'm looking at you Inai.
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: BareBack Riders
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1202
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-20 18:44:47
Edited: 2018-08-20 18:47:30

On 2018-08-20 18:37:52 BBC10 said:
NAME AND SHAME. This is a serious issue guys. People's lives are at risk. These reckless wgs need to be exposed. I'm looking at you Inai.

Life is anout choices.

The lady did not put any life at risk, except her own, in accepting bareback the punter is putting his own life at risk. He is a grown ass man, and should walk away.

We all know that to practise safe sex means very little , so start practising respobsible sex. Take responsiblity for your actions, stop blaming others for theirs.
Nicky @ The Doll House
Nicky @ The Doll House - Re: BareBack Riders
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 296
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-20 18:49:48

Tricky one...
Yes these girls should be exposed if esa can give the punters their own pvt lounge but its true what yodi says, clients will list innocent ladies' names to hurt them for any reason.
BBC10
BBC10 - Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-20 19:21:20

On 2018-08-20 18:44:47 jjsoap said:
On 2018-08-20 18:37:52 BBC10 said: NAME AND SHAME. This is a serious issue guys. People's lives are at risk. These reckless wgs need to be exposed. I'm looking at you Inai.

Life is anout choices.

The lady did not put any life at risk, except her own, in accepting bareback the punter is putting his own life at risk. He is a grown ass man, and should walk away.

We all know that to practise safe sex means very little , so start practising respobsible sex. Take responsiblity for your actions, stop blaming others for theirs.

Did you read the thread?! Few wgs in a heated session just put the punters dick in her vagina without prior warning!!!! Wouldn't you want to be warned away from such girls? Where is your sense of appreciation for life man?!?
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: BareBack Riders
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2425
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-20 19:47:39

It is always a vicious cycle. The wheel turns and most get crushed under it and some are lucky but no one is really safe. It's like sleeping with one eye open or both if need to be.

Everyone is a target to some form of infection or the other and to some, overgrown diseases. And some a lucky escape but counted as many stars as the eye can see.

Now if one has a partner apart from this industry. They would usually both go under the testing stages. One dishonest move, whether it was once with a stranger, a wg/mg or someone with benefits you are exposed to many things. Now what do we do, do we start naming and shaming each and everyone or do we fight the temptations. If you're defeated by bareback, why would you want to blame somebody else for something you could of prevented from happening. *Throw naivety out the window a little* such things turn very ugly when both individuals and more are thrown under the bus. That's scandalous paparazzi tabloid sagas. No wonder people are even resorting to blackmail.

We are all not safe whether someone instigated it or you were defeated by bareback or you were lied to and deceived into giving in.

Has anybody ever thought that the lady could be telling the truth that she's giving it only to you in the industry but could be lying to her boyfriend/partner or spouse instead and vice versa. Either way it doesn't change the fact that bareback defeated you by not practicing self control in this industry. Pure and simple! I'm no saint and advertising as aWG I'm more exposed to such requests and temptations and stigmatized for what I do and give as a WG. And so does the next punter who comes to visit me is judged by entering through my door.

Now that I no longer drink milk. I eat solid food! So heed to the warnings they are there for a reason.
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: BareBack Riders
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1204
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-20 19:49:19

On 2018-08-20 19:21:20 BBC10 said:
On 2018-08-20 18:44:47 jjsoap said: On 2018-08-20 18:37:52 BBC10 said: NAME AND SHAME. This is a serious issue guys. People's lives are at risk. These reckless wgs need to be exposed. I'm looking at you Inai.

Life is anout choices.

Did you read the thread?! Few wgs in a heated session just put the punters dick in her vagina without prior warning!!!! Wouldn't you want to be warned away from such girls? Where is your sense of appreciation for life man?!?

As I have said I prefer to practise responsible sex therefor

1. I prefer to make my own decision as to whom I visit or not, and don't look at other punters for recommendations / advice about the ladies.

2. I also make sure I discuss my likes / dislikes with the lady before I book the session, that way both of us, know the "rules of the engagement".

3. This is a cut throat business, jealousy between ladies, could potentialy cost an innocent lady her income.

I still maintain, as an adult you know that there are a possibilty of being infected with STD's when punting. No lady forces you to visit her. If you do go ahead and punt, you put your own life in danger. It was your own choice to put your life at risk or am I wrong.

Don't want to burst your bubble, but a condom does not prevent STD's from spreading.

Sharing a kiss, can spread STD's

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.