BBC10
BBC10 - Re: BareBack Riders
Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-20 19:59:01

On 2018-08-20 19:49:19 jjsoap said:
On 2018-08-20 19:21:20 BBC10 said: On 2018-08-20 18:44:47 jjsoap said: On 2018-08-20 18:37:52 BBC10 said: NAME AND SHAME. This is a serious issue guys. People's lives are at risk. These reckless wgs need to be exposed. I'm looking at you Inai.

Life is anout choices.

The lady did not put any life at risk, except her own, in accepting bareback the punter is putting his own life at risk. He is a grown ass man, and should walk away.

We all know that to practise safe sex means very little , so start practising respobsible sex. Take responsiblity for your actions, stop blaming others for theirs.

Did you read the thread?! Few wgs in a heated session just put the punters dick in her vagina without prior warning!!!! Wouldn't you want to be warned away from such girls? Where is your sense of appreciation for life man?!?

As I have said I prefer to practise responsible sex therefor

1. I prefer to make my own decision as to whom I visit or not, and don't look at other punters for recommendations / advice about the ladies.

2. I also make sure I discuss my likes / dislikes with the lady before I book the session, that way both of us, know the "rules of the engagement".

3. This is a cut throat business, jealousy between ladies, could potentialy cost an innocent lady her income.

I still maintain, as an adult you know that there are a possibilty of being infected with STD's when punting. No lady forces you to visit her. If you do go ahead and punt, you put your own life in danger. It was your own choice to put your life at risk or am I wrong.

Don't want to burst your bubble, but a condom does not prevent STD's from spreading.

Sharing a kiss, can spread STD's

I'm well informed about STDs actually. The STDs that can be transferred with a condom is HPV, and Syphilis
Syphilis is curable with treatment and many people undergo infection of HPV and incur no symptoms.

HIV on the other hand has NO cure. So if a punter can warn me which girls are practicing dangerous forms of sex without a prior warning I'd love to know. Inai has already shown his not malicious and won't name a girl to hurt her. We men need to stick together.
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-20 20:15:55

What's the fuss. Shower after??

It worked for JZ
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6019
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-20 20:17:23

On 2018-08-20 20:15:55 vampirezn said:

It worked for JZ

Lmao classic bro.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: BareBack Riders
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-20 21:27:19

Vamp

You sure it worked for JZ ?

He looks delusional and sick?

You hold on to that one....

Good luck
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-20 21:29:37

If you are infected with HIV and you are giving bareback sex to someone and you are not disclosing it before, then I believe it is tantamount to murder.

Simple

The silent killers between us.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-20 21:36:02

Apart from all the other STD's that they will be infecting you with.

This is real and still happening each and every day.

The reciprocal is obviously also there, namely the infected punters.

Just be extremely careful.

And it was interesting to read that massage ladies also featuring in this discussion. One would think that they would not be the ones indulging in that.

This is wrong on so many levels. There is no justification for doing this.
Blaza
Blaza - Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 161
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-20 21:52:24

On 2018-08-20 19:59:01 BBC10 said:

I'm well informed about STDs actually. The STDs that can be transferred with a condom is HPV, and Syphilis
Syphilis is curable with treatment and many people undergo infection of HPV and incur no symptoms.

HIV on the other hand has NO cure. So if a punter can warn me which girls are practicing dangerous forms of sex without a prior warning I'd love to know. Inai has already shown his not malicious and won't name a girl to hurt her. We men need to stick together.

Well, there's strains of Syphilis that's resistant to treatment by antibiotics. So yeah, you can still die from sex even when using condoms. If u so worried about your safety, your best bet is to stop having sex altogether but I must warn you, death by old age is far from pleasant either
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 981
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-20 22:02:43

" but I must warn you, death by old age is far from pleasant either"

Classic, going to add that to my daily motivations...

End of day,it's a risky sport if you don't like risk, take up bowls..
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-08-20 22:07:14

I think one of the most deceptive things in both men and women today is that HIV has been subdued, and that having sex with some with low viral count does not expose one to danger. I actually think there will be graver dangers when HIV/AIDS is fully curable. I recently read an article www.vox.com/science-and-health/2017/9/27/16371142/2016-record-year-syphilis-gonorrhea-chlamydia on how HIV infections have declined drastically in the US. With this decline, unprotected sex has come back at a steam, with a surge in diseases such as Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Syphilis. There is also the big danger of Herpes. Some of these diseases have no symptoms. You might think you are a healthy man or woman, but carrying a deadly virus. The main point of the article is that with the declining risk of contracting HIV, there has been a rise in risky sexual behaviour that has multiplied infections of other diseases. Bareback riding (and I am quite convinced Bareback blow) is extremely irresponsible: in the long run the burden falls heavily on the public good - the public health system. There is also the sad reality of infecting our partners 'unknowingly'. I see some punters here who have years of punting experience are dismissive and judgemental. Some are genuinely surprised that bareback is offered. I certainly was extremely surprised. I now am no longer surprised. The thing really happens and it is widespread than you believe. One of the reasons why it will be difficult to name and shame is that some punters have probably gotten too cosy with the ladies that their personal details are known, and there is fear of blackmail counter-malice.
Melina
Melina - Re: BareBack Riders
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1115
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-20 22:44:16

On 2018-08-20 20:15:55 vampirezn said:

It worked for JZ

Lmao Face in Plam

Even the leaders are niave.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.