unplanned
unplanned - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-27 11:35:22

On 2018-08-17 14:55:14 mufferkzn said:
I was messaging WG, via whatsapp, next min I get a message tgat she knows who I am, has my picture, my wife and family details, and if I don't give her a "loan" she will expose me all over social media!! , who knows, but be VERY CAREFULL.

I have had the same done to me
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1981
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-27 12:11:20

I cant believe that they do this to punters... "their income" ... its hurting the business and honest girls...
Tiger_
Tiger_ - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-27 12:36:36

On 2018-08-27 11:35:22 unplanned said:
On 2018-08-17 14:55:14 mufferkzn said: I was messaging WG, via whatsapp, next min I get a message tgat she knows who I am, has my picture, my wife and family details, and if I don't give her a "loan" she will expose me all over social media!! , who knows, but be VERY CAREFULL.

I have had the same done to me

Same here. First she asked me for a photo. Luckily I smelled a rat and politely asked her to take a long walk of a short cliff.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2478
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-27 14:01:30

Which areas, specifically, do these things happen the most in Durban?
Hotboy1zn
Hotboy1zn - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-09 02:27:53

I can relate to this topic because it happen to me. Where the pimp got hold of my details and threatened me by wanting to come to my house and all. I literally had to pay them to go away.
Get the D in Durbs
Get the D in Durbs - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-10 20:22:46

A friend used this scam to his advantage(unproudly so). He went to a house and used the services of a working girl. Afterwards he left without paying - he was drunk(how stupid and dishonest of him, can't say he didn't deserve what followed). So anyways this idiot called from his home landline when making the booking and The wg started calling his residence and threatening them for payment. She even spoke to his wife. But my friends convinced his wife that this was part of the scam going around to extort money from people. His wife eventually paid the lady R1500 to make it go away. Which guy gets his wife to pay for him to have sex with another woman LOL THAT STORY MADE ME LAUGH hahaha
Monroe
Monroe - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 254
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-11 14:07:13

This morning I got a WhatsApp from a Nr I don't know this guy claimed he made a 4 hour booking a while back claiming he agreed to still pay me. I don't recall it. Wanted to pay me now lol why I don't know I won't take payment if there was no booking. Anyways he wanted to give me his name and send me a pic of himself. Asked him why, his reply was so that I can have his details so I can blackmail him and ruin his life. He kept on asking me do I agree with him on everything. I would never blackmail or ruin a client's life my clients know that it's wrong. If someone books but don't pitch its all good, I just never take a booking from them again that's all I care to do. Just thought I'll let you all know of my little experience
Bobbyjon
Bobbyjon - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 14:20:31

It's a sick work. Get weird people out there.. maybe he trying to be Mr Grey
Blades
Blades - Re: Blackmail or Extortion from WGs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 14:27:13

I learned the hard way. Answered a classified add. Exchanged naughty pics. Visited her (awful punt). After a while I started getting pics from her number from my own social media pages. The lady called me threatened to 'expose' me if I didn't pay up. I was freaking out and dumb ass I was, paid. She left me alone for a few months and then called again asking for more money. I refused and she said she was going to lay rape charges against me with the police. I changed numbers and blocked all my social media accounts.
Now I have a punting phone, I only use this site, I don't link any of my contact details to my social media profiles and never ever send naughty pictures to anyone.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.