Navigation
bakerjosh007
bakerjosh007 - Hot girl in my office park
Hot girl in my office park
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-07 14:03:07

So guys & girls, I need some help/pointers please.

There is an extremely hot girl working at another company in our office park. I have had my eye on her for quite some time now.

We greet each other every day & exchange pleasantries, but have not had a substantial conversation yet. The encounters however are always fun and flirty, with both of us giggling & smiling.

I want to take things further with this girl. Strictly sexual, as I am married & I know she has a boyfriend (he lives out of town though). I do not have anything romantic or long term in mind, as a result of the above.

The problem is that I have not approached a girl (other than a WG or MG) with the intention of mutual sexual fun, since I courted my wife 10 years ago.

Any advice on how I can get this girl to surrender to her sexual desires with me?
J_69
J_69 - Re: Hot girl in my office park
Re: Hot girl in my office park
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 270
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-07 14:11:00

Make strong sexual innuendos and gauge her response. The door is already ajar due to your flirting, if she responds in kinky suggestive manner then u in da game
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Hot girl in my office park
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 751
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-07 14:11:55
Edited: 2018-09-07 14:19:54

Sounds like you need the expert on this...You should send a PM to KICKASS...hehe..apparently "it's all in the way you talk"...that's what he said.

[QUOTE;1360762;KICKASS] So I spend the morning there had a few drinks then met a lady round about 11 we chatted then I worked my charm we decide to walk across the street where the massage palour is. For 600 rand we had a couple massage absolutely fantastic we then decided to have lunch and a few more drinks then ended with a shag in the unisex toilet what an awesome sat spent. [/QUOTE]

Done_It_All
Done_It_All - Re: Hot girl in my office park
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-07 14:17:59

If you play with fire you will get burnt. A WG is one thing but when it's whatsapping at night and and and you are going to be caught out. Not worth the shit in your or her life. Leave it be and enjoy your flirts
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Hot girl in my office park
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 292
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-07 14:38:06

RUN. Don't shit on your own doorstep.
We ,make use of the SP's of the world because they are professionals and no strings attached.
However, if she approaches you first, the temptation may be too great.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Hot girl in my office park
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-09-07 14:39:40

On 2018-09-07 14:11:00 J_69 said:
Make strong sexual innuendos and gauge her response. The door is already ajar due to your flirting, if she responds in kinky suggestive manner then u in da game

I agree bud
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Hot girl in my office park
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-07 18:45:54

I often think we regret more the things we have not done, than the things we have done.....
gobewonder
gobewonder - Re: Hot girl in my office park
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-07 21:15:38

Run!

Once you open that door it's very hard to close. Ironically will cost you more money in coffee, dinner etc than just booking a WG lol.

Also you may fall for her and suddenly it becomes a bit more than sex. If she doesn't reciprocate it will be very frustrating.
here2fku
here2fku - Re: Hot girl in my office park
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 323
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-07 21:25:45

I think in one of your next conversations, you just lick your eyebrows, and leave the first move to her :-)
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Hot girl in my office park
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6028
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-07 22:39:18
Edited: 2018-09-07 22:42:18

Good evening shit on ur door step enjoy it take the plunge experience it then move on. Don't let it pass or else u will be mastubateing over her for the next 3 yrs. If u don't do it u will never know make it clear from day one that u not going to fall in love everything else will fall into place.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.