Navigation
Lea-may
Lea-may - Market research please help
Market research please help
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 171
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-10 13:29:36

Gents I know my massages and treatments are amazing.

My clients are my number 1 priority, from the first phone call until you walk into my treatment room.

I would love to know what is your ultimate fantasy from the moment you see me at the door till the moment you leave.

Please help me to give you the best treatment and experience ever.

Comments will be appreciated.

Thank you

Xxxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Market research please help
Re: Market research please help
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-09-10 13:58:35

On 2018-09-10 13:29:36 Lea-may said:
Gents I know my massages and treatments are amazing.

My clients are my number 1 priority, from the first phone call until you walk into my treatment room.

I would love to know what is your ultimate fantasy from the moment you see me at the door till the moment you leave.

Please help me to give you the best treatment and experience ever.

Comments will be appreciated.

Thank you

Xxxx

Your client should remain your first priority till he "cums" and even there after, not just till he walks into the treatment room.

As for fantasies, you will not be able to deliver on all. Every punters has his own.
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Market research please help
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 442
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-10 14:09:35

Not sure what your services are (I know, shame on me right?), but for me it would be the following;

1. Meet the guy wearing a coat wearing just your underwear underneath.
2. Once inside, help undress him before he jumps in the shower.
3. Once the session is over, maybe tease him a little while he gets dressed. Sensually button up his short for him, pull up his zipper as you fondle him one last time.

That's more or less what I'd like.
Lea-may
Lea-may - Re: Market research please help
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 172
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-10 15:50:47

You guys are so sweet but I do all of that already xx xx

New ideas xx
gunts
gunts - Re: Market research please help
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 138
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-10 17:13:13

Very simple but yet sooooooo hard to find.
Some, like me, just want to enjoy,.. either what we dont have or cant do for ourselves.
Just chill and allow us to enjoy YOU!!!
GFE (kissing, cuddling), let me unwrap you and savour each and every moment and inch. Allow me to play and worship your lady parts from lips to breasts to pussy to your cute back dimples and your but cheeks. Allow me to enjoy your scent, your smooth skin and the taste of your wetness......
Be kind enough to show me what YOU really like and enjoy, and show me how to do it right as every one is different.
Lastly, allow yourself mentally to just enjoy the moment. All women have a switch mentally.... if it say NO, the guy can be the best of he best and nothing will happen! If it say YES, you have the chance to go to a place you might just enjoy with multiple pleasures.
Then, if it is a guy like me (who gets off on your pleasure)....... if you mentally say YES.... i will not walk out of your place but float out on cloud 9 and 69 and ....and .......
Lea-may
Lea-may - Re: Market research please help
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 174
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-11 08:19:21

On 2018-09-10 17:13:13 gunts said:
Very simple but yet sooooooo hard to find.
Some, like me, just want to enjoy,.. either what we dont have or cant do for ourselves.
Just chill and allow us to enjoy YOU!!!
GFE (kissing, cuddling), let me unwrap you and savour each and every moment and inch. Allow me to play and worship your lady parts from lips to breasts to pussy to your cute back dimples and your but cheeks. Allow me to enjoy your scent, your smooth skin and the taste of your wetness......
Be kind enough to show me what YOU really like and enjoy, and show me how to do it right as every one is different.
Lastly, allow yourself mentally to just enjoy the moment. All women have a switch mentally.... if it say NO, the guy can be the best of he best and nothing will happen! If it say YES, you have the chance to go to a place you might just enjoy with multiple pleasures.
Then, if it is a guy like me (who gets off on your pleasure)....... if you mentally say YES.... i will not walk out of your place but float out on cloud 9 and 69 and ....and .......

You need to get to me ASAP

Kisses

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.