Navigation
LovesToGetSpanked
LovesToGetSpanked - Re: When do we start counting
Re: When do we start counting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 08:07:35

To be safe I'd go with 60 minutes from driveway gate opening to let you in, to closing behind you on the way out. Like with psychologists, it's really a sort of "45 minute hour".

Some places are more strict than others, as said above, having to turn the room round for the next punt. I've been in places where someone has knocked on the door and said "Hey, time's up, I need the room".

Sometimes though, especially if the girl has her own place and isn't "managed" by the owner, and we click, then it can go on a lot longer.

When in doubt, ask?
Rajpotions
Rajpotions - Re: When do we start counting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 200
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 08:14:57

@jjsoap makes some good points. I guess that we as punters should know upfront what we want and how much of time it will take. If you're not sure, best to book an hour at least.
LovesToGetSpanked
LovesToGetSpanked - Re: When do we start counting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 08:49:12

On 2018-09-10 23:16:05 Lilly said:
In my opinion it's from the moment you pay me.

In 35 odd years of punting, the best places are the ones that don't ask for the cash up front though. The _very_ best are the ones that don't ask up front even on the first visit. Those are the places I go back to over and over.
Meg
Meg - Re: When do we start counting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4777
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-11 08:50:41

On 2018-09-10 23:16:05 Lilly said:
In my opinion it's from the moment you pay me. I wouldn't want you to say I took too much time doing this or that. Usually when you arrive I'm ready for you so how the time is spent will rest on you mostly

Most my clients pay after the booking....
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: When do we start counting
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 645
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 08:54:36

Prefer to pay afterwards by putting the money on the dresser etc instead of handing it to the lady....
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: When do we start counting
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 09:23:05

I was reading all coments and just my view about it is.
Not luckly like other punters that can cum more than once an hour, I can come only once in an hour and then it takes me about an hour to get ready again. So I only book an hour sessions. Sometimes is takes me 10min to cum other times half on hour. As I book an hour after the times I cum quiqly some of the ladies stands up and start dressing or exeuse them self to go and have a shower. What about the time I already paid for. There is ways to make up time that both can enjoy. Thank you for those ladies who dont look at the time and even spend the full hour to make it pleacent.

Meg and as you said most of your clients pay after session. I think thats how it supost to be. My experiance is that most the ladies who dont ask for payment in front give more to the session. Otherwise it feels like I already paid and they just want the session past quickly so that I can leave and they can move on.
Sloppy Poppy { The Orignal }
Sloppy Poppy { The Orignal } - Re: When do we start counting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1451
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-11 09:23:27

On 2018-09-10 22:03:29 Karlos said:
If a lady is ok with you, there's no counting.. it's only when she finds you irritating then tries to get rid of you.

Very true.
Mila
Mila - Re: When do we start counting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 112
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-11 10:09:51

When you with me hour started when I'm open door and finished when I close door. I ask money upfront because I had bad experience with previous clientd. After session we chat chat and I forget about money. So when client leave i realized money not been paid, client phone off or telling me he is on way back to me but never back. It's happened to me twice. I don't ask for money upfront from my regular clients
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse
Galaxy @ Blue Eclipse - Re: When do we start counting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 900
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-11 10:26:51

On 2018-09-11 09:23:05 EvilAngel said:
I was reading all coments and just my view about it is.
Not luckly like other punters that can cum more than once an hour, I can come only once in an hour and then it takes me about an hour to get ready again. So I only book an hour sessions. Sometimes is takes me 10min to cum other times half on hour. As I book an hour after the times I cum quiqly some of the ladies stands up and start dressing or exeuse them self to go and have a shower. What about the time I already paid for. There is ways to make up time that both can enjoy. Thank you for those ladies who dont look at the time and even spend the full hour to make it pleacent.

Meg and as you said most of your clients pay after session. I think thats how it supost to be. My experiance is that most the ladies who dont ask for payment in front give more to the session. Otherwise it feels like I already paid and they just want the session past quickly so that I can leave and they can move on.

I have a couple of clients that cum early in the session.... if that happens I will either tickle his back while we chat or ask if he would like me to massage him a bit more. I don't think it's fair that they think if a client came early that the session is over. A client pays for a full hour and that is what they deserve....

I work for a venue and what was said by Meg and JJsoap is correct. Unfortunately no matter how much we both enjoy the session it needs to end in the time paid for. We don't het 10min grace maybe 5min but that is it... so please don't think if we look at the time that we are in a hurry to get you out as this is unfortunately venue rules

Xxx
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: When do we start counting
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1322
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 10:38:44

@Evilangel

Like you I also suffer from being "trigger happy" and taking an hour plus to "reload".

Well that mindset changed during a session with the gorgeous Galaxy. As per normal, shots were fired very early, and before I realised what was happening, she started her miricale treatment, "waking the dead".

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.