Navigation
SamD
SamD - Re: Grateful
Re: Grateful
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 09:22:04

In my previous job I used to get a lot of email and the worst part of my day was replying to them all. I have too often felt that a lady (especially one I see regularly) should be able to respond to a text message or forum comment from me but sometimes I go ignored. But just imagine receiving 30 messages a day, 5 days a week (SMS, Whatsapp, forum comments, forum reviews)! You switch on your phone in the morning and you already have 20 messages to deal with, client is lost and needs directions, bad hair day, worry about some problem your child has at school, etc. Some irate client have now already sent 3 messages and its only 11am ...

Show some character. Even if your favourite lady is super sweet and sends you kisses on Whatsapp, she is going to have busy days, bad days and problems from her private life. She is human, not a sex robot. Try not to be needy and remember - what is pleasure for you is a job for her. Those sweet Whatsapp messages makes your day but for her its a marketing tool.
SamD
SamD - Re: Grateful
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 09:34:45

On 2018-09-11 08:57:44 LovesToGetSpanked said:
... I do appreciate a bit of to-and-fro to set the scene ....

As do I. But I find that I like it so much and get used to it that when the lady is too busy and it does not happen, I get annoyed. Which is unfair to the lady because no two days are the same for her and I think we sometimes don't consider the women.

Where I do get a HUGE bee in my bonnet is when I see someone regularly, she then decides not to see me again, but instead of telling me that or sending me a message, she starts ignoring me. That is just poor form and there is absolutely no excuse for that. I do not generally suffer from entitlement syndrome but I think I have the right to be told that she does not want to do bookings with me again.
Tammy
Tammy - Re: Grateful
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 18
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-11 10:20:37

It only takes 1minute to reply to a post ;) Showing appreciation goes a long way
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Grateful
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1321
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 10:27:10

On 2018-09-11 10:20:37 Tammy said:
It only takes 1minute to reply to a post ;) Showing appreciation goes a long way

And you are very good at that.
Nakita
Nakita - Re: Grateful
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 55
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-11 11:35:02

I always answer my what's ups and my pm....I' want to know everything. .I will wait till a guy reply never border my clients don't know if its save ..some times I'm busy..but will reply.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: Grateful
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 120
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 11:51:48

On 2018-09-11 11:35:02 Nakita said:
I always answer my what's ups and my pm....I' want to know everything. .I will wait till a guy reply never border my clients don't know if its save ..some times I'm busy..but will reply.

Which is why you are so special, Nakita. Xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Grateful
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-11 13:05:19

So true. It is wonderful when an SP makes an effort. I am past visiting many girls. I stick to what I know and what I have experienced up until now.

Sure is great when an SP goes the extra mile!
Mia Bbw
Mia Bbw - Re: Grateful
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2179
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-11 13:12:59

I recently have stopped giving prices on SMS and WhatsApp this is due only to security reasons. It is difficult to establish who you are actually talking to. For that reason alone I ask for a call for those details. Once I know you as a client I will with pleasure answer you on WhatsApp or SMS thereafter.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Grateful
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-11 19:36:33

Fully agree, thanks to the ladies that take the time to converse with us...and put up the thousands of questions!
Jenna
Jenna - Re: Grateful
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 189
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-20 10:32:08

On 2018-09-10 21:23:47 cutejhbguy said:
The gorgeous Jenna is one of them :)

Thank u for my compliments. . I appreciate the positive and kind words ..
XXX

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.