Navigation
LovesToGetSpanked
LovesToGetSpanked - Re: When do we start counting
Re: When do we start counting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 11:43:32

OK, @WW, _that_ one takes the cake. A new one on me. May be worth a name-and-shame if she's still around?

I wonder what would have happened if it had taken you 61 minutes to get there... she boot you out soon as you paid?

Alexa
Alexa - Re: When do we start counting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 266
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-11 11:45:39

Wild weasel what a horrible situation. No time for me starts when you arrive but for sure who whatches time when you are having fun? I make sure every minute is well enjoyed .... wink wink
Mia Bbw
Mia Bbw - Re: When do we start counting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2176
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-11 12:03:52

On 2018-09-11 11:34:42 Wild_Weasel said:
Had a booking sometime ago were the hour countdown started upon putting the phone down after making the appointment (of which I was totally unaware). 20min into the session the wg advised me of the countdown 'procedure' as it took me abt 30min to get to her place. Notwithstanding the terrible service and her rubbish attitude, I realized all too late that I was duped, so I got outta as fast as u could. Lesson well learnt....

Wow that is pathetic.... No time counting for me. Sometimes don't even check the watch. Fun is timeless lol
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: When do we start counting
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-11 12:55:55

On 2018-09-11 11:34:42 Wild_Weasel said:
Had a booking sometime ago were the hour countdown started upon putting the phone down after making the appointment (of which I was totally unaware). 20min into the session the wg advised me of the countdown 'procedure' as it took me abt 30min to get to her place. Notwithstanding the terrible service and her rubbish attitude, I realized all too late that I was duped, so I got outta as fast as u could. Lesson well learnt....

That's a bad one buddy! The longer you punt, the more you learn.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-11 12:58:04

On 2018-09-11 11:19:39 Miss Barbie Doll said:
Our session start when my cookie starts getting wet,if its not wet its not our session but your session alone.you check your own damn time hahahaha,but who cares about time when we having fun??its all about fun isn't.
I work alone so i dont have to worry about time.but i am not saying you should take advantage of me.or i will cut your dick off and use it as my toy.me just saying.

Unless if you are boring then i will just stare at my roof.

Miss Barbie, you make me laugh. Just love your honesty and sense of humour. Lol!
Jewel
Jewel - Re: When do we start counting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 473
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-11 13:18:36

Time with me starts when I put my hands on you for the first time.
I have a session with multiple releases on offer so my clients always get their full session, at least one release and some chatting if they are that way inclined, but if we go into the next time bracket, I would appreciate the difference to be paid.
Even if you are my last client for the day I still have a family to see to, so I may not be losing income per se, but time spent with them that I cannot regain.
I'm not watching the clock unless my client has indicated he has another meeting to attend to and needs to be out of my gate at a certain time.
I believe it comes down to respect for each others time and also the unique service the ladies provide.
I always take payment after the session, unless my client says he prefers to pay upfront. There have been times I've had to ask for payment at my front door because my client was so relaxed he forgot...but I don't take this personally because I know what a good massage can do to ones brain ;)
Nakita
Nakita - Re: When do we start counting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 56
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-11 13:18:38

Guys make the booking ..his time is also valuable.. also taking into consideration that other ladies have also booked the room afterwards and that this industry is like any other which comes with time is money and comes with responsibility but keeping in mind that both parties should benefit from the session and most importantly have tons of fun !!! I always make sure the guys' satisfaction thirst is quenched regardless of watching the clock... cum feel for yourself xxx
Lilly
Lilly - Re: When do we start counting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-11 13:38:52

On 2018-09-11 09:23:05 EvilAngel said:
I was reading all coments and just my view about it is.
Not luckly like other punters that can cum more than once an hour, I can come only once in an hour and then it takes me about an hour to get ready again. So I only book an hour sessions. Sometimes is takes me 10min to cum other times half on hour. As I book an hour after the times I cum quiqly some of the ladies stands up and start dressing or exeuse them self to go and have a shower. What about the time I already paid for. There is ways to make up time that both can enjoy. Thank you for those ladies who dont look at the time and even spend the full hour to make it pleacent.

Meg and as you said most of your clients pay after session. I think thats how it supost to be. My experiance is that most the ladies who dont ask for payment in front give more to the session. Otherwise it feels like I already paid and they just want the session past quickly so that I can leave and they can move on.

Not all ladies do that. If you paid for an hour and Cum before I won't get up and get dressed. I'm always up for a chat or whatever. For you to leave before your hour is over is something that is up to you.

I ask for cash upfront but I will not leave you feeling robbed. To leave earlier will totally be your decision.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-11 14:06:55

On 2018-09-11 13:18:36 Jewel said:
...Time with me starts when I put my hands on you for the first time.

I agree - 100%
I maintain that this is when actual timing should START.

This "start on gate entry" is out of turn (for me) because one assumes they paid for an hr yet in reality will get 30-40mins - might as well book an SP who does half-hour "on initial touch" (and keep other 30mins for next week) - we all want the best bang for our buck. Decent punters dont mind & WILL pay extra where appropriate. The "social mins" are to find the tuck/click - most will naturally start booking much longer stays (bring odd wine etc.) once they are reasonably comfy with SP.

You may push away/miss solid regular clients building into your trust over a few coupla R100s.
Madison Bbw
Madison Bbw - Re: When do we start counting
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 127
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-11 14:18:21

I personally start "timing you" the moment my hand touched your skin. So a 30min booking is actually a 40-45min booking if you include the undressing and shower times.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.