Navigation
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - The Overrated Experience
The Overrated Experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 445
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 17:32:16

Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever experience the high that some guys are on when they write their reviews.

Every now and then a newbie pops up and then we flood her with compliments. That's fine. But then you get to the reviews. You read the comments about how she's so great, how beautiful she is and how she was designed to perfection. But when one lands a booking and gets to the venue, those 5 star ratings seem questionable.

Everything seems exaggerated. The service, the looks and the even the privacy is exaggerated.

Has anyone esle ever been duped by the reviews? Or am I exceptionally gullable?
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: The Overrated Experience
Re: The Overrated Experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5116
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 17:40:19
Edited: 2018-09-11 17:41:42

I think that sometimes when reading reviews .. you must also read between the lines !!!

From the beginning of my punting career I followed some of my fellow punters reviews ... maybe I am just lucky but nearly all the ladies which I visited were awesome !!!

Never expect a super model .. none of us are perfect .. not the ladies nor the punters .. although some men think they are the best thing since sliced bread !!!

Give the respect to the ladies they deserved ... respect their boundreies and the world could be your oyster !!!
the cpt dude
the cpt dude - Re: The Overrated Experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 17:55:53

Well said!
SamD
SamD - Re: The Overrated Experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 18:14:39

Read between the lines as BOOBS said. There reviews are like recommendation letters from a school or employer - often more is said by what is left out than by what is written down.
Mr Nobody
Mr Nobody - Re: The Overrated Experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 129
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 18:19:52

Interesting.

I think most punters give the girls benefit of the doubt. It may have been a good session or she maybe have been a solid 85% for looks and/or body (apologies if that sound crude), but there is no such rating - so out of kindness, he gives a 5 out of 5.

I have done so at times, I confess
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Overrated Experience
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-11 18:31:02

I also think the average girl should get 3s for the scoring to be meaningful. However, if you take all the scores for all the girls the average will be a very high 4.

I guess guys feel bad giving a girl not at least 4, unless she was really bad. But all girls cannot be 4 & 5.
BOOBS53
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5118
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 18:34:05

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess !!!

If I must compare the ladies to my looks .. they all are solid 10's !!!
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: The Overrated Experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1327
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 18:41:04

There are so many factors that can influence the "percieved" quality of a session, of which chemistry is the biggest.

No matter looks, or anything else, if no chemistry the session will be mechnical at best. Happen to me once with a Top 10 lady (from the overall top 100 list).

Since then I don't care about the ratings from other punters. I try built a connection with the lady prior to visiting her. If I don't get "that feeling" I don't book a session.

Beauty is in the eye if the "beerholder", what I find attractive may be the complete opposite to what it is for the next guy. Some guys f.ck looks, I prefer to f.ck a person.

As they say life is about choices, you choose what reviews to belief and base your decisions on. My choice is to not let any reviews influence my judgement.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Overrated Experience
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-11 18:49:10

On 2018-09-11 18:34:05 BOOBS53 said:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess !!!

True for me as well Boobs53!
But, i thought we are comparing girls against each other!?
BOOBS53
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5119
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 18:52:18

On 2018-09-11 18:49:10 Inai said:
On 2018-09-11 18:34:05 BOOBS53 said: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess !!!

True for me as well Boobs53!
But, i thought we are comparing girls against each other!?

Comparing ladies .. biggest fault .. all of them are unique !!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.