Celia
Celia - Re: The Overrated Experience
Re: The Overrated Experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 54
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-11 18:55:45

On 2018-09-11 18:52:18 BOOBS53 said:
On 2018-09-11 18:49:10 Inai said: On 2018-09-11 18:34:05 BOOBS53 said: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess !!!

If I must compare the ladies to my looks .. they all are solid 10's !!!

True for me as well Boobs53!
But, i thought we are comparing girls against each other!?

Comparing ladies .. biggest fault .. all of them are unique !!!

True and you may click with a girl but the next punter doesn't ..so he doesn't get the same experience as you did.

Inai if you want to start a war start comparing women to each other.. P.s. you will lose badly. We are all unique and different that's what makes us special and beautiful.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: The Overrated Experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5121
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 18:57:37

Have a double bells Celia !!!

Xxxxx
Blades
Blades - Re: The Overrated Experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 19:40:38

I normally don't look at reviews before booking a lady.

I decide what I am in the mood for and what area I want to go to, then look for a lady that best fits my needs.

Afterwards I will read reviews. That is where I realize we all had different needs and tastes.

Sometimes I will have a great time and then see a lot of gents did not enjoy her company. Sometimes I will have a less than great experience and see that gents rave about her.

Could it be that other factors influence the experience? Apart from 'clicking' with the lady, could it be that she is perhaps distracted by something happening in her life at that stage? Or something a previous punter said or did only moments before?

Ladies? Does this happen?
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: The Overrated Experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 19:40:39

To me every lady has her own good qualities and nobody is perfect. So will give them mosly 9 out of 10 exept when they dont wory about their cleaness on them self and how they look (Looks like yhey just wake up ...). And what upset me most, Im not a smoker and I dont hold it against the ones that smokes,its their choise but why do you want to take a smoke on my time wile im vissiting. Totaly put me of.
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: The Overrated Experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1329
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 19:59:36

On 2018-09-11 19:40:39 EvilAngel said:
To me every lady has her own good qualities and nobody is perfect. So will give them mosly 9 out of 10 exept when they dont wory about their cleaness on them self and how they look (Looks like yhey just wake up ...). And what upset me most, Im not a smoker and I dont hold it against the ones that smokes,its their choise but why do you want to take a smoke on my time wile im vissiting. Totaly put me of.

Have to agree with you on this. Smoking during a session will be a complete turn off for me. Think I will just up and go right there and then if it ever has to happen with me.
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: The Overrated Experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1004
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 22:44:20
Edited: 2018-09-11 22:45:15

Don't forget to also check the amount of reviews that user has put up, very odd that some of the newest ladies almost always seems to have new reviewers dropping the 5's on the first couple of reviews , so wait for a someone who has posted more than once , or even more than 50 times, and then check their other reviews , if most of the reviews are for ladies in the same general area watch out..
2old2
2old2 - Re: The Overrated Experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 163
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-11 23:43:51

I review on good/great experiences or really bad.

I don't review average experiences because I think those are usually a matter of taste and level of comfort or interaction.
emiomo1
emiomo1 - Re: The Overrated Experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 02:54:14

Spot on. This is exactly my take in the reviews. I have been with lots of great lady's on here, some I don't even review cos I get lost trying to summarise it all. Average n never to return sessions, I just ignore n move on.

On 2018-09-11 23:43:51 2old2 said:
I review on good/great experiences or really bad.

I don't review average experiences because I think those are usually a matter of taste and level of comfort or interaction.

flyhigh
flyhigh - Re: The Overrated Experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 04:33:01

It seems to me that the worldwide lame viewpoint that you cannot be honest and thereby hurting feelings is becoming prevelant even here. Whether you are a celebrated +500 reviewer or first timer the over rosy review is equally untruthfull or bad. Grow a pair of balls and tell it like it is or are your reviews put in a certain way for later or better favours? Each to his own, learned to read between the lines and which reviewers (low and high numbers) to ignore. Truth be told I have had better times with ladies true rated at 3 and 4 on face and body than the model 5s
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: The Overrated Experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1330
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-12 06:26:15

On 2018-09-12 04:33:01 flyhigh said:
It seems to me that the worldwide lame viewpoint that you cannot be honest and thereby hurting feelings is becoming prevelant even here. Whether you are a celebrated +500 reviewer or first timer the over rosy review is equally untruthfull or bad. Grow a pair of balls and tell it like it is or are your reviews put in a certain way for later or better favours? Each to his own, learned to read between the lines and which reviewers (low and high numbers) to ignore. Truth be told I have had better times with ladies true rated at 3 and 4 on face and body than the model 5s

You are a member since 2012, have done 5 reviews, of which 3 for the same lady, and then want to complain about other reviewers.

Maybe you should follow your own advice, grow a pair and stop complaining, set the example of how it should be done and do reviews.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.