Navigation
Kb
Kb - Miserable man out here...
Miserable man out here...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 216
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-13 08:43:08

Wow I must say there are really some miserable man around here that go all out to make work unpleasant for ladies not sure what exactly they think there is to gain in that...I for one don't mind these type of people as I've learnt to handle them and not sure if they actually realize that ladies become cold to them and all sorts of other ways because it's what they bring out of the ladies and what fellow male have created from previous experiences... let me take this to my very own current rating... I have no issues with a poor review based on facts and honesty...this person has made it his mission to come dirty my wall with his false rating that comes from his bitter mind and not so sure what he is trying to achieve from it as they have not even seen me...to me he comes across as one miserable soul that requires some serious mending unfortunately I am no engineer I do not fix such things and wouldn't even know where to start I'm here to provide my services which I assure I'm pretty good at and if I were not my name wouldn't be a brand in its own right today...my clientele wouldn't be what it is today...
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Miserable man out here...
Re: Miserable man out here...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 303
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-13 08:50:01

There will always be the sour ones out there that get their kicks putting others down
Kb
Kb - Re: Miserable man out here...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 217
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-13 09:07:51

On 2018-09-13 08:50:01 ilovemywoozle said:
There will always be the sour ones out there that get their kicks putting others down

True lover and I'm not sure they actually realize the damage this does out here... so many female out here are damaged mentally because of such fools and they turn to all sorts of things because they want to keep composed and want to hide the misery and stress they get from these male clowns...
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Miserable man out here...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 534
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-13 09:14:43

On 2018-09-13 08:43:08 Kb said:
Wow I must say there are really some miserable man around here that go all out to make work unpleasant for ladies not sure what exactly they think there is to gain in that...I for one don't mind these type of people as I've learnt to handle them and not sure if they actually realize that ladies become cold to them and all sorts of other ways because it's what they bring out of the ladies and what fellow male have created from previous experiences... let me take this to my very own current rating... I have no issues with a poor review based on facts and honesty...this person has made it his mission to come dirty my wall with his false rating that comes from his bitter mind and not so sure what he is trying to achieve from it as they have not even seen me...to me he comes across as one miserable soul that requires some serious mending unfortunately I am no engineer I do not fix such things and wouldn't even know where to start I'm here to provide my services which I assure I'm pretty good at and if I were not my name wouldn't be a brand in its own right today...my clientele wouldn't be what it is today...

Unfortunately all comments are subjective.

Do what Kate Moss does, never complain, never explain
Done_It_All
Done_It_All - Re: Miserable man out here...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-13 09:57:49
Edited: 2018-09-13 09:58:13

Come along Admin...do something about this. In the review he admits to not seeing her but still rates her attributes as 1/5.
That's off-sides
Meg
Meg - Re: Miserable man out here...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4781
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-13 11:13:28

If he wasn't there she should contact ESA admin to remove the review or ban the reviewer.
This kind of reviews doesn't count.
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Miserable man out here...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1297
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-13 11:19:36

On 2018-09-13 11:13:28 Meg said:
If he wasn't there she should contact ESA admin to remove the review or ban the reviewer.

I was just about to ask was his review not meant to be in the comments section as reviews are meant for people who has actually done the booking.
Kb
Kb - Re: Miserable man out here...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 219
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-13 13:13:58

On 2018-09-13 11:13:28 Meg said:

There's just people always seeking fault where there isn't any and I can't bother myself really otherwise I would have less time counting my money ...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.