Navigation
Natasha
Natasha - Re: Another worst experience
Re: Another worst experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 82
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-14 20:47:53

Wow , why I hate to comment or start a thread , why must we be so bully and hating . Someone just had a bad experience and I think is allow to post here . Now all of you must attack her . This place is full of negative people. That's why most of us ladies don't comment or patispite in here . Like is just a forum full of negativity and looking down on each other. If only u know what happened behind closed door and understand what we go through in this business. @Kb sorry for what happened, Durban not the same anymore. I love Durban so much but I understand you , if only I don't have a lot of regulars in Durban I was gonna stop coming to Durban .
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Another worst experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 538
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-14 20:51:20

On 2018-09-14 20:41:45 Kb said:

In my opinion, there is a 'strong' woman, then there is an 'aggressive'woman

Pick the one that makes you feel better as I'm never gonna be one to indulge on abuse from any man anyday and smile about it ... dispicable remains that to me...[/QUOTE]

Ok to simplify it, is Serena Williams a strong woman, or an aggressive one?
Kb
Kb - Re: Another worst experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 224
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-14 21:00:17

On 2018-09-14 20:47:53 Natasha said:
Wow , why I hate to comment or start a thread , why must we be so bully and hating . Someone just had a bad experience and I think is allow to post here . Now all of you must attack her . This place is full of negative people. That's why most of us ladies don't comment or patispite in here . Like is just a forum full of negativity and looking down on each other. If only know what happened behind closed door and understand what we go through in this business. @Kb sorry for what happened, Durban not the same anymore. I love Durban so much but I understand you , if only I don't have a lot of regulars in Durban I was gonna stop coming to Durban .

Thank you babe and if any man in this world thinks they can try drag down my self esteem or even try mess the brand I've built here then they have another thing coming because I'm simply not going anywhere...
mak1987
mak1987 - Re: Another worst experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-14 21:02:03

I'm the one that wrote this post here and yes I will defend myself with bullshit because if I don't do it no one will... I'm never afraid of being wrong and again I'm not afraid to say crap is crap and this is something you should learn to live with from this day forward... I'm not easily walked all over on, broken nor shaken now excuse me and start basing things on facts with me... glad you noticed that when I speak people listen and when you try doing the same not many care to pay attention... it will take more than just you to try brake me

Can you tell us what happend then ??
mak1987
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-14 21:04:58

Looking at your reviews its never your fault .so please take your bullshit elsewhere
mak1987
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-14 21:13:54

And ive been to you before so i know exactly what im talking about
Kb
Kb - Re: Another worst experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 225
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-14 21:46:26
Edited: 2018-09-14 21:48:13

On 2018-09-14 21:13:54 mak1987 said:

I'm sure 90% of people I see are always happy with my services and the 10% I'm sure are all those I had issues with and those are always the mentally abusive male and I'll tell you once again ... man of your kind will not abuse me let it be verbal,mental or physical abuse you will know your place with me call it aggression should you wish... I'm super good at what I do and that as well you will not take away ...all these things you'll do to the afraid female not me... it must kill you knowing that I continue to make it without fail after several attempts of tryna turnishing my name... news flash I'll keep commenting right here and you'll be the one to remove your bulshit out of my way... you clearly have nothing better to do tonight well I will assure you with this thread I've counted a couple of thousands already so you can't honestly believe you denting me right...
mak1987
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-14 21:50:01

So every negative review is the clients fault ?
Why dont you tell us about your bad experience
mak1987
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-14 21:51:25

Im out of this thread coz clearly i can see you cannot take critism.
Climax
Climax - Re: Another worst experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3537
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-14 21:51:39

On 2018-09-14 21:13:54 mak1987 said:

It seems it's now a trend to attack girls on these forums?

1st it was sugar, today it's KB...

Maybe if you had a bad session with her you could've put it in a review? Isn't that what the review section is for?

Sometimes this forum is a curse for some girls...

Personal maybe?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.