Come back to JHB baby we appreciate you
loverofpunt
loverofpunt - Re: Another worst experience
Re: Another worst experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 187
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-15 05:01:01

KB you're so fine.. You remind me of a lady that came on this site and in very little time was the number 1 lady on here, but then she left. I think she made enough money to go live her dream. I don't even need to mention her name.. She gave me a great bj this one time in pta and as I was about to go back for more she left.. I been checking you out for a while and hope to spend some time with you before you go.. Cause you not gonna be doing this for too long.. Let them talk, they helping to promote you. Please PM me your rates and roughly when are you coming to PTA or going back to JHB.
Kb
Kb - Re: Another worst experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 230
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-15 05:31:19
Edited: 2018-09-15 06:07:34

On 2018-09-14 22:44:33 Tegwane said:
[QUOTE;
live them to me lover by the time I'm done dealing with them right here they will never talk things they have no facts of on this forum again... I'll iron the wrinkled ego they tryna pull on me...

Huh, I cannot understand what you are saying, or conversely trying to say, please translate[/QUOTE] if you were as smart as you trying to portray you would have been very careful on how you responded to all this...do yourself a favor and find your mates to pick on before I get sick of you and I'll show you the real meaning of aggression and I make sure you dislike all round firm asses with more intelligence than yourself you come across from today forward in this life... as for coming on me with "being full of myself"to you I should be more than that considering my life from all its aspects... you've looked for an opportunity to portray me bad publicly and I gave that to you and still failed dismally at it and to me it's clear that you don't like your life and like finding ways to try make female hate they own lives too...you trying that with the wrong girl now you better be thankful to my people here for keeping me grounded with you...in future never come to a gun fight with a blunt knife and when KB walks in this forum you better sit up straight there's more to me than my perfect godly rounded ass...
mak1987
mak1987 - Re: Another worst experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-15 07:40:36

On 2018-09-15 05:31:19 Kb said:
On 2018-09-14 22:44:33 Tegwane said: [QUOTE;
live them to me lover by the time I'm done dealing with them right here they will never talk things they have no facts of on this forum again... I'll iron the wrinkled ego they tryna pull on me...

Huh, I cannot understand what you are saying, or conversely trying to say, please translate

if you were as smart as you trying to portray you would have been very careful on how you responded to all this...do yourself a favor and find your mates to pick on before I get sick of you and I'll show you the real meaning of aggression and I make sure you dislike all round firm asses with more intelligence than yourself you come across from today forward in this life... as for coming on me with "being full of myself"to you I should be more than that considering my life from all its aspects... you've looked for an opportunity to portray me bad publicly and I gave that to you and still failed dismally at it and to me it's clear that you don't like your life and like finding ways to try make female hate they own lives too...you trying that with the wrong girl now you better be thankful to my people here for keeping me grounded with you...in future never come to a gun fight with a blunt knife and when KB walks in this forum you better sit up straight there's more to me than my perfect godly rounded ass...[/QUOTE]

Ok
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Another worst experience
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 546
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-15 09:17:34

Huh, I cannot understand what you are saying, or conversely trying to say, please translate

if you were as smart as you trying to portray you would have been very careful on how you responded to all this...do yourself a favor and find your mates to pick on before I get sick of you and I'll show you the real meaning of aggression and I make sure you dislike all round firm asses with more intelligence than yourself you come across from today forward in this life...

As there is an implied threat, I rest my case
Kb
Kb - Re: Another worst experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 231
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-15 11:20:53

I'm 23 years of age and the old man in you is feeling threatened by the tiny me... #laughing#you starting to sound more pathetic than you seemed in the beginning of this thread...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Another worst experience
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2018-09-15 12:43:21

On 2018-09-15 11:20:53 Kb said:
I'm 23 years of age and the old man in you is feeling threatened by the tiny me... #laughing#you starting to sound more pathetic than you seemed in the beginning of this thread...

if you were as smart as you trying to portray you would have been very careful on how you responded to all this...do yourself a favor and find your mates to pick on before I get sick of you and I'll show you the real meaning of aggression and I make sure you dislike all round firm asses with more intelligence than yourself you come across from today forward in this life... as for coming on me with "being full of myself"to you I should be more than that considering my life from all its aspects... you've looked for an opportunity to portray me bad publicly and I gave that to you and still failed dismally at it and to me it's clear that you don't like your life and like finding ways to try make female hate they own lives too...you trying that with the wrong girl now you better be thankful to my people here for keeping me grounded with you...in future never come to a gun fight with a blunt knife and when KB walks in this forum you better sit up straight there's more to me than my perfect godly rounded ass...[/QUOTE]

Pity about the face.
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Another worst experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 952
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-15 13:25:03

There is a punters forum and a service provider forum. Some things are best posted on the service providers forum not the punters forum
2old2
2old2 - Re: Another worst experience
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 166
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-15 13:36:02

Kb was angry - I think she is entitled to express her anger wherever she likes.
However Kb did not explain the reason for her anger - so a few guys decided to provoke her. Maybe they were the cause of her anger? Maybe just stirrers wanting to add some spice to the pot? Maybe some history with Kb?
Some more comments and escalation happens.
Whatever our opinion - please respect each others' right to express their own opinion. Don't tells girls that they are somehow less than us and must go talk in the kitchen while the men have adult conversations about tits and pussy and arse on this forum!
Climax
Climax - Re: Another worst experience
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3546
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-15 13:59:47

On 2018-09-15 13:25:03 johndoe69za said:
There is a punters forum and a service provider forum. Some things are best posted on the service providers forum not the punters forum

True, but we also want you guys to know what we go through and maybe the guys that put us through hell will see and know the damage they're causing to some of the ladies here...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.