Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sundays No thank you....
Re: Sundays No thank you....
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-17 07:45:55

On 2018-09-16 20:25:55 786dadzn said:
This reminds me about my one incident a few years back when i was enroute to a booking and suddenly work came up(i think the wife called lol)so i called n told her that i am sorry n cannot make it as something has come up... eish she was very upset n said she didn't take another booking cos i was on my way even tho i told her i will still pay her her charges when i see her again.i guess she didn't believe me! Anyways a week or 2 later i booked again and when i entered the room i payed her for the booking i could not make it for in the past. I think she got the shock of her life. I felt so relieved that i kept to my word n put a smile on her face... (i made sure i put her money onside that day so i don't use it elswhere)

I am exactly like that. I will put that money aside still & pay it when I finally get the slot or I bring a "peace offering" - something off the lady's likes/favourites listings. It's only fair - our ladies go out of their way preparing for us.
Mila
Mila - Re: Sundays No thank you....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 116
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-17 08:05:53

It's happened to me few months ago. Now no exception for any client. If I'm available on Sunday welcome to visit me but if you ask me make time special for you, sorry guys it's not happened.
Meg, if guys want really see you they will find time in another day.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sundays No thank you....
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-09-17 08:08:24

Meg do u offer FH again?
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Sundays No thank you....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2550
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-17 08:15:33

On 2018-09-17 08:05:53 Mila said:
It's happened to me few months ago. Now no exception for any client. If I'm available on Sunday welcome to visit me but if you ask me make time special for you, sorry guys it's not happened.
Meg, if guys want really see you they will find time in another day.

I totality agree. We feel a loyalty towards our regulars and often bend over backwards to accommodate them, only to be messsed around.
SamD
SamD - Re: Sundays No thank you....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-17 09:53:44

This was a sad read. Especially when its a regular client. The Jhb scene is just so different. Here it is hard to get bookings with my favourite lady and getting a same-day booking is just something that does not happen. I don't think it has anything to do with ROAR.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Sundays No thank you....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2552
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-17 11:57:50
Edited: 2018-09-17 11:58:23

On 2018-09-17 09:53:44 SamD said:
This was a sad read. Especially when its a regular client. The Jhb scene is just so different. Here it is hard to get bookings with my favourite lady and getting a same-day booking is just something that does not happen. I don't think it has anything to do with ROAR.

You are so right. Meg's post has nothing to do with ROAR
Its about disrespect. She doesn't normally work Sundays but made an exception and both guys were no shows

...Dunno where this thread got diverted.
BBC10
BBC10 - Re: Sundays No thank you....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-17 12:30:20

On 2018-09-17 11:57:50 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2018-09-17 09:53:44 SamD said: This was a sad read. Especially when its a regular client. The Jhb scene is just so different. Here it is hard to get bookings with my favourite lady and getting a same-day booking is just something that does not happen. I don't think it has anything to do with ROAR.

You are so right. Meg's post has nothing to do with ROAR
Its about disrespect. She doesn't normally work Sundays but made an exception and both guys were no shows

...Dunno where this thread got diverted.

No I wasn't replying to the part where Meg complaints about a client ghosting. I was talking about the part where she complains about business being tough.

So I was just giving suggestions, like don't you think it makes sense business will be tougher if you don't see a huge part of the population? So I was just making a suggestion. Also my other suggestion was moving to JHB as wgs seem to have it better there. Has to do with supply and demand.

Wasn't trying to derail the topic.
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Sundays No thank you....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 551
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-17 13:48:40

[QUOTE;

So I was just giving suggestions, like don't you think it makes sense business will be tougher if you don't see a huge part of the population?
Wasn't trying to derail the topic.[/QUOTE]

Well I am of the opinion that this is a choice. Meg could also become a catwalk model, but maybe needs do, needs must. Using the demographics of the population to enhance your business is not necessarily the right call. The word that should be used is 'comfortable' which will make a booking spectacular
Meg
Meg - Re: Sundays No thank you....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4808
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-17 16:11:10

On 2018-09-17 08:08:24 Waterbok83 said:
Meg do u offer FH again?

No FH is not on offer sorry.
Meg
Meg - Re: Sundays No thank you....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4809
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-17 16:15:45

I NEED TO THANK SOMEONE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR BEING MY GODSENT.
Words can't express what you did today.
THANK YOU!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.