Navigation
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Grateful
Re: Grateful
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5388
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-20 11:45:11

What amazes me is that clients expect us to dedicate every waking moment and even our sleep time to this industry and being better sex workers over trying to do something else! Some of us try to have a life beyond a clients beck and call...that includes telephonic communication as well as socializing on various websites!

You boys are definitely to spoilt and are inconsiderate of our time and lives!
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Grateful
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5390
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-20 11:55:50
Edited: 2018-09-20 11:56:34

On 2018-09-11 09:22:04 SamD said:
In my previous job I used to get a lot of email and the worst part of my day was replying to them all. I have too often felt that a lady (especially one I see regularly) should be able to respond to a text message or forum comment from me but sometimes I go ignored. But just imagine receiving 30 messages a day, 5 days a week (SMS, Whatsapp, forum comments, forum reviews)! You switch on your phone in the morning and you already have 20 messages to deal with, client is lost and needs directions, bad hair day, worry about some problem your child has at school, etc. Some irate client have now already sent 3 messages and its only 11am ...

Show some character. Even if your favourite lady is super sweet and sends you kisses on Whatsapp, she is going to have busy days, bad days and problems from her private life. She is human, not a sex robot. Try not to be needy and remember - what is pleasure for you is a job for her. Those sweet Whatsapp messages makes your day but for her its a marketing tool.

Spot on...there are guys I will talk to and others just waste my time asking for stupid shit like specials and pics...I ignore many guys or block them. Also not online all day...they try and book via pm and then get upset when you dont respond.
Nicky
Nicky - Re: Grateful
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 335
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-20 12:23:30

Great mind SamD
Nicky
Nicky - Re: Grateful
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 336
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-20 12:25:45

Thank you for seeing our effort too, boobs

Jjsoap, i cant imagine any lady ignoring you
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Grateful
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1420
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-20 12:39:38

On 2018-09-20 12:25:45 Nicky said:
Thank you for seeing our effort too, boobs

Jjsoap, i cant imagine any lady ignoring you

Nicky

Thanks for the compliment, I do get ignored, but don't expect to appeal to all.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.