Navigation
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: BareBack Riders
Re: BareBack Riders
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5483
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-22 13:38:42

Bareback is not some new phenomenon. We are all adults and we know the risks. What happens between two consenting adults behind closed doors is at their own risk.

Some guys try to discredit ladies and put clients off by bringing up threads like this! No girl will hold a gun to your head for bareback although some might offer it as an extra. Truth is, you never know who is lying or telling the truth and it hardly matters because it's a choice made by two people, not one and far from discrediting a girl, you might actually bring them more business as this is something clients ask for quite often.

If you want to be 100% safe, always insist on a condom or stop punting. People have a little something called free will!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: BareBack Riders
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-24 19:43:07

Miss V

Not trying to discredit anyone as no one has been mentioned. Starting a list will be opening Pandora's box, with no hope flowing from it.

Trying to warn fellow punters hat it is widely offered. And not just to them. So if it is offered to you, and they tell you : You are the only one, then I say bullshit.

So be careful.

You are not James Bond. Here, in this life, you only live once.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-24 20:56:57

On 2018-09-22 13:38:42 Veronica Franco said:
Some guys try to discredit ladies and put clients off by bringing up threads like this!

Exactly why i wont tell which girls has offered me bareback. Because i will be seen as trying to discredit them, or trying to be vindictive etc. On top of that, punters will come to her defence. I will be the bad guy for trying to warn others...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-24 20:58:23

VF: no offence intended! Just trying to show how this could go wrong....
Blaza
Blaza - Re: BareBack Riders
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 184
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-24 21:00:03

Yeah you only live once, and you gonna die, whether you have bareback sex or not. Just be a good boy and use a condom and all will be well, or maybe not. Happy punting yall
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 250
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-24 21:06:02

Maybe Im just EXTRA slow tonite...but...Why does other punters have to be warned about ladies offering bareback at all?

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-24 21:28:29

On 2018-09-24 21:06:02 Minime V10.1 said:
Maybe Im just EXTRA slow tonite...but...Why does other punters have to be warned about ladies offering bareback at all?

You are right - my bad!
jotopper
jotopper - Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 160
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-24 21:51:53

And always,I mean always buckle up when you drive...and leave the damn cell phone in the boot of the car
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-09-25 22:12:46

Guys we know we love it and I have heard that Ladies love it too.

I've experienced it and the scare mongering in this forum is not going to change the fact that guys like it and ask for it, ladies like it and either agree or offer it upfront.

Either way why prosecute one. There's just too many holier than thou pretenders here, get a life and be in touch with reality, this is a dangerous terrain and everyone knows it.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.