Navigation
Lilly
Lilly - Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 157
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-25 09:21:33

On 2018-09-25 09:17:36 Blaza said:
On 2018-09-25 07:02:30 Lilly said: Life would be boring if everyone was the same. Some girls like guys who don't let them have their way all the time so there's a market for you too.

Trying to understand why others are how they are will just hurt your brain. Trust me I've been there.

Ah yes, different markets. I'm of the Biggie Smalls school of thought. "I've got you pinned up with your fucking limbs up, all because you liked the way my Benz was rimmed up, bitch keep your sheen up."

You saying there's a market for me as well?

You sure like Biggy a lot. I'm sure there is a someone for you too
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1761
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-25 09:49:10

On 2018-09-25 09:08:19 Burfi said:
On 2018-09-25 08:53:52 Lilly said:

I don't know if there is a difference between the races of the daddies. I've only had one race daddies so far.

My stereotypes in my head:
- White sugardaddy: creepy old geezer Hugh Hefner wannabe

- Black sugardaddy: big bellied ANC connected tenderpreneur wearing big collared shirts and pointy shoes wannabe pimp daddy

- Indian sugardaddy: thinks he is Amitabh Bachan. Loves finer things in life and keeps up pretense of having perfect marriage, perfect kids, and being the world's greatest businessman. Needs to be sugardady to self affirm his narcissism. Usually a shit sugardaddy, becoz he always expects to get a "good deal" and a sugarbaby will have to put in the work like a slave to get anythin in return

-Colored sugardaddy: Your mother's vagina! (<--- supposed to be in Cape flats africaans)

Lol
SamD
SamD - Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 120
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-25 10:48:04

I don't see why it must be a controlling relationship. Is it not about giving the lady a guaranteed income for say 3 months and in return you get dinner dates, sleep overs, etc. Basically a series of longer bookings for the guy and more extras than what is normally on offer. The lady has some days off and continues with her life as normal. No need to watch the clock during bookings. I am not promoting the idea, just trying to understand where others have seen this go wrong.
Blaza
Blaza - Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 188
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-25 12:16:16

On 2018-09-25 09:21:33 Lilly said:
On 2018-09-25 09:17:36

Hahaha. Well in reality, it could turn out that the hard talk is just a front and I'm really just an insecure softy who just needs a hug and simple reassurance that I'm worth something to someone.

Perhaps I'm the no fuck daddy after all, willing to drop a fortune in exchange for simple words of encouragement
Viola
Viola - Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 90
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-25 12:29:30
Edited: 2018-09-25 12:31:15

Ashley try advertising that on Cumtree there's many gents who prefer that deal. I have a friend who was lucky and now she's no longer in this business.

Goodluck
Lilly
Lilly - Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 164
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-25 12:31:59

On 2018-09-25 12:16:16 Blaza said:
On 2018-09-25 09:21:33 Lilly said: On 2018-09-25 09:17:36

Hahaha. Well in reality, it could turn out that the hard talk is just a front and I'm really just an insecure softy who just needs a hug and simple reassurance that I'm worth something to someone.

Perhaps I'm the no fuck daddy after all, willing to drop a fortune in exchange for simple words of encouragement

Even if that's really how you are, you'll find that sugarbaby. Just be nice to her and she will be extra nice to you lol don't close your pockets hahaha
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 651
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-25 12:58:59

On 2018-09-25 10:48:04 SamD said:
I don't see why it must be a controlling relationship. Is it not about giving the lady a guaranteed income for say 3 months and in return you get dinner dates, sleep overs, etc. Basically a series of longer bookings for the guy and more extras than what is normally on offer. The lady has some days off and continues with her life as normal. No need to watch the clock during bookings. I am not promoting the idea, just trying to understand where others have seen this go wrong.

I call it Sugardaddy Light.I have had a few such arrangements without any serious issues. Girls drop me a message if you are interested
If Only
If Only - Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2665
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-25 15:13:19

In order for any type of arrangement or agreement to survive or work, the basic principle of win win need to be maintained. As soon as it becomes a win loose situation, the wheels come off leading to an abrupt ending.
petermnbvcxz
petermnbvcxz - Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-25 15:48:28

Got everyone's attention! Good marketing Ashley
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-25 22:38:35
Edited: 2018-09-25 22:38:58

Marketing Peter? I donno, the only positive marketing I see here is for the shoe market. Most "sugar daddy wannabe's" here would now do some shoe shopping for shoes that makes them seem taller to impress the sexy lady...

From a punters point of view. Some might go for a punter phone in case they impressed too much. Or, other would do what I would during a booking with her, and make me sound bread line poor. The punt costed me 2 years of savings...

Me thinks she's really looking for a sugar something, may it be a daddy or a oupa. Happy sugar hunting sexy lady!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.