Navigation
Ashley
Ashley - Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 173
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 00:19:38

On 2018-09-24 18:14:35 Yoda 1 said:
Big trouble. Same as girlfriend, just ten times worse. And when the inevitable breakup happens, run for the hills, she will gut you like a fish.

But suckers are born every day and get caught they will be.

First time I am doing this, definitely not looking for a long term "arrangement". You'd be amazed at the response that I got after posting this! I am stunned, and everyone that has contacted me so far, is the nicest, sweetest guys ever. Some young, some are old and all of them are happy with a short term arrangement. Hell i don't know where to start! Proposals is still coming in

I noticed a couple of judgemental comments from some punters here. Everyone doesn't have the perfect life that you have, I'm not looking for a sugardaddy to enjoy a glamorous lifestyle with expensive clothes and jewelry. I have my reasons, but it's definitely not that.

Anyhow thank you to all the ladies on here with your supportive comments! It means the world to me, to be honest, i am quite nervous and excited.... Love Ashley
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-09-26 00:41:31

@SamD There is a lot of wild goose chase or chasing after the shadows in the game of sugar daddy. If you are married (most tend to be) you constantly have to watch over your phone like a hawk; and find extended hours to sneak out to meet your fantasy. Times for meet ups are often difficult to align. Nagging about being selfish etc etc. Lots of pleas for money, and money problems don't seem to end. It is just an expensive game that is never fulfilling, and that always leaves a trail of broken hearts. Sooner or later it ends up in the air like the fire of straws. I've been there, played the game, and lost more than once. Punting is relatively better, but by no means perfect. Much better than playing some sugar daddy
Lilly
Lilly - Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 174
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 05:41:24

On 2018-09-26 00:19:38 Ashley said:
On 2018-09-24 18:14:35 Yoda 1 said: Big trouble. Same as girlfriend, just ten times worse. And when the inevitable breakup happens, run for the hills, she will gut you like a fish.

But suckers are born every day and get caught they will be.

First time I am doing this, definitely not looking for a long term "arrangement". You'd be amazed at the response that I got after posting this! I am stunned, and everyone that has contacted me so far, is the nicest, sweetest guys ever. Some young, some are old and all of them are happy with a short term arrangement. Hell i don't know where to start! Proposals is still coming in

I noticed a couple of judgemental comments from some punters here. Everyone doesn't have the perfect life that you have, I'm not looking for a sugardaddy to enjoy a glamorous lifestyle with expensive clothes and jewelry. I have my reasons, but it's definitely not that.

Anyhow thank you to all the ladies on here with your supportive comments! It means the world to me, to be honest, i am quite nervous and excited.... Love Ashley

Hey girl I hope you find that perfect match. Don't mind the judgments, there will always be those no matter what.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 08:10:34

I'm not gona read the whole post but is Ashley leaving the industry... If I was gona be her sugadaddy then surely she can't be still indulging in coitus with others... Just asking
SamD
SamD - Re: WANTED!!! Sugardaddy for me...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 15:39:11

On 2018-09-25 22:38:35 TosKoppie said:
Marketing Peter? I donno, the only positive marketing I see here is for the shoe market. Most "sugar daddy wannabe's" here would now do some shoe shopping for shoes that makes them seem taller to impress the sexy lady...

From a punters point of view. Some might go for a punter phone in case they impressed too much. Or, other would do what I would during a booking with her, and make me sound bread line poor. The punt costed me 2 years of savings...

Me thinks she's really looking for a sugar something, may it be a daddy or a oupa. Happy sugar hunting sexy lady!

Methinks there is an important message here when reading between the lines.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.