Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-26 14:55:00
Edited: 2019-01-10 07:31:39

On 2018-09-25 19:37:10 willywonker70 said:
I never degrade anybody that cannot speak English. Especially if it is not your "mother tongue". In todays times with all the technology it does make it easier to spell correctly.

If I received a message like that, the red flags will go up very quickly!

First of all I would like to apologise to Lady Sade for the inconvenience caused. I liased with ESA Admin this morning, after realising I have raised a hornets nest due to a very innocent error.

The message I wrote on the Forum yesterday evening. I had written the first two paragraphs and conversing the the third paragraph, I was wanting to say the following "Lady Sade who is my favourite WG, who I visited on a couple of occasions and I know for a fact, because of her charachter and personality, she would deal with this particular topic under discussion in quite rightly, dubious and suspicious way.

Upon starting to write the paragraph I commenced with the word's "Lady Sade". I had to close the screen immediately, because of a compromising position that had arisen at that point.

A few minutes later when I could, I went back into the screen and decided to close ESA altogether because of the risks, other than continuing writing further. Therefore it was easier for me to delete the first two words, which connected with the intended beginning of the third paragraph. At the time, I did not realise the implications of deleting then rather completing what I had intended to write.

I wish to apologise to Lady Sade profusely for the embaresment caused. I hope she understands the situation favourably.

It amazes me how people can turn around specific conclusions and surmise incorrect facts.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-26 14:56:13

See folks... this is what happens when you buy a cheap keyboard off of Ebay. The letters printed on the keys dont match up to the standard keyboard layout.
Climax
Climax - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3656
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 14:58:19

On 2018-09-26 14:44:06 Veronica Franco said:
On 2018-09-26 14:20:58 Climax said: On 2018-09-26 14:12:29 Ms Paige said: yes... bawahahahaha... I know for a fact... if it was me Id be breakfast to wild dogs... The best is for ESA to deal with this...

True Ms Paige the wolves would've gobbled you up by now...

Lol...WOOOOOOOOO

What happened to the "LF"?

I don't do mixit language...
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 952
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 15:01:46

On 2018-09-26 14:55:00 willywonker70 said:
...I had to close the screen immediately, because of a compromising position that had arisen at that point..

A Boner??
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2199
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 15:06:30
Edited: 2018-09-26 15:10:22

hmmmmmm.... very interesting... Just have to love the purple world... :))))
Ms Paige
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2200
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 15:09:25
Edited: 2018-09-26 15:21:33

On 2018-09-26 14:56:13 lookingforfun29 said:
See folks... this is what happens when you buy a cheap keyboard off of Ebay. The letters printed on the keys dont match up to the standard keyboard layout.

LOL... Cannot stop laughing...
Yeah... lets believe what we believe... :)))))
Aka... Aka... Aka...
I have the proof and I know what I know... I actually know more than I should... but Ill rest my case... with a smile and a grin... :))))
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 701
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 15:52:28

On 2018-09-26 14:55:00 willywonker70 said:
On 2018-09-25 19:37:10 willywonker70 said: I never degrade anybody that cannot speak English. Especially if it is not your "mother tongue". In todays times with all the technology it does make it easier to spell correctly.

If I received a message like that, the red flags will go up very quickly!

First of all I would like to apologise to Lady Sade for the inconvenience caused. I liased with ESA Admin this morning, after realising I have raised a hornets nest due to a very innocent error.

The message I wrote on the Forum yesterday evening. I had written the first two paragraphs and conversing the the third paragraph, I was wanting to say the following "Lady Sade who is my favourite WG, who I visited on a couple of occasions and I know for a fact, because of her charachter and personality, she would deal with this particular topic under discussion in quite rightly, dubious and suspicious way.

Upon starting to write the paragraph I commenced with the word's "Lady Sade". I had to close the screen immediately, because of a compromising position that had arisen at that point.

A few minutes later when I could, I went back into the screen and decided to close ESA altogether because of the risks, other than continuing writing further. Therefore it was easier for me to delete the first two words, which connected with the intended beginning of the third paragraph. At the time, I did not realise the implications of deleting then rather completing what I had intended to write.

I wish to apologise to Lady Sade profusely for the embaresment caused. I hope she understands the situation favourably.

It amazes me how people can turn around specific conclusions and surmise incorrect facts.

Plausible ? NOT
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 954
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 16:01:42

I guess Roxysteyn found his/her "Open Maintained Lady"...LOL
Ms Paige
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2202
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 16:04:31

Yeah well... took "them" 19 hours to come up with a plan B... Well done.
Meg
Meg - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4824
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 16:12:08
Edited: 2018-09-26 16:19:06

On 2018-09-22 21:32:33 semensquirter said:
On 2018-09-22 19:34:33 Cock007 said: Hehe-want to spend that kind of money and it's on going arrangement and you can't spell or get your grammar right-

Exactly!...and they ban people for writing in Africaans...WTF

Whaha you see!!!
And I thought i had issues. .

Ps: I do think it would be advisable to ignore the post...wonder if the person find someone to go to Botswana.
Or it could be a kid using his dad's phone.
Who would name his son roxy?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.