Navigation
PeterNo.5
PeterNo.5 - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 16:20:26

Why on earth would someone send a post and end it of with "Lady Sade"
That does not make any sense, no matter the explination. Why being silant all these time? I smell fish.

Meg
Meg - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4825
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 16:36:50

Roxy never replied again?
Think the dad walked into the room?
Lady Sade
Lady Sade - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 892
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 16:45:21

In the month of June 2018 I experienced a weekness when I started the alias Willywonker for review purposes. I am truly remorseful for what I have done.

Later after the writings, my conscions got the better of me and I admitted to ESA Admin that I was Willywonker.

I want to apologise to the Punters and Ladies.

As I said, I do apologise profusely for what I did and would like to thank Eddie for giving me a second chance, as I do know this is a serious accusation. I am very grateful for still being part of the Purple World.

Lady Sade
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-26 17:03:18
Edited: 2018-09-26 17:03:38

Looking at the quality of the spelling in the apology, I am leaning towards miss-sad-e being Roxy too ?
suzook
suzook - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 414
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 17:28:23

[QUOTE;willywonker70] On 2018-09-25 19:37:10 willywonker70 said: I never degrade anybody that cannot speak English. Especially if it is not your "mother tongue". In todays times with all the technology it does make it easier to spell correctly.

If I received a message like that, the red flags will go up very quickly!

First of all I would like to apologise to Lady Sade for the inconvenience caused. I liased with ESA Admin this morning, after realising I have raised a hornets nest due to a very innocent error.

The message I wrote on the Forum yesterday evening. I had written the first two paragraphs and conversing the the third paragraph, I was wanting to say the following "Lady Sade who is my favourite WG, who I visited on a couple of occasions and I know for a fact, because of her charachter and personality, she would deal with this particular topic under discussion in quite rightly, dubious and suspicious way.

Upon starting to write the paragraph I commenced with the word's "Lady Sade". I had to close the screen immediately, because of a compromising position that had arisen at that point.

A few minutes later when I could, I went back into the screen and decided to close ESA altogether because of the risks, other than continuing writing further. Therefore it was easier for me to delete the first two words, which connected with the intended beginning of the third paragraph. At the time, I did not realise the implications of deleting then rather completing what I had intended to write.

I wish to apologise to Lady Sade profusely for the embaresment caused. I hope she understands the situation favourably.

It amazes me how people can turn around specific conclusions and surmise incorrect facts.[/QUOTE]

suzook
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 415
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 17:28:39

[QUOTE;Lady Sade] In the month of June 2018 I experienced a weekness when I started the alias Willywonker for review purposes. I am truly remorseful for what I have done.

Later after the writings, my conscions got the better of me and I admitted to ESA Admin that I was Willywonker.

I want to apologise to the Punters and Ladies.

As I said, I do apologise profusely for what I did and would like to thank Eddie for giving me a second chance, as I do know this is a serious accusation. I am very grateful for still being part of the Purple World.

Lady Sade
[/QUOTE]

suzook
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 416
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 17:37:23

Sade (i will no longer refer to you as a lady after what you've done).. the truth here is this - - - had nobody spotted what had happened (i know myself and Miss Paige spotted it almost immediately... I don't know who else did too) you would've probably NEVER come clean about it and would've probably continued using the willywonker70 alias cos nobody knew it was linked to you, until you messed up!

Why i say this? Simple! Cos you even tried 1 last time to fool everybody by posting an apology from Willywonker70 to yourself!!!

On the topic of apology... i'm sorry that I have lost all the respect I had for you and will probably never be able to respect you again after this, SADE !!!!!
suzook
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 417
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 17:46:04

On 2018-09-26 13:58:06 Johnlennon said:
Oops not Ms Paige;)

So now what
This leaves many a girl open to be framed

Someone could now do a screegrab and say you yes you Me Paige are John Lennon

I can then frame whoever I don't like.
How do we prove anything?

Usually the IP addresses from where the posts originates get traced by Admin and they verify if the 2 (supposedly guilty until proven innocent) people are linked, or the same person. So no, nobody can just 'frame' anyone as easily as you may have thought it happens.
suzook
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 418
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 17:48:58

On 2018-09-26 14:14:29 Veronica Franco said:
Pot, kettle, black Miss Paige!

Let's see what esa says! ;)

Surprisingly, ESA hasnt said anything.

But, the person involved has spoken.
suzook
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 419
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 17:55:27
Edited: 2018-09-26 18:11:04

Another thing... ESA has given SADE a 2nd chance (at their discretion) which is okay i guess... but why isn't the willywonker70 profile deleted or banned, why is it left open to be used again someday??

Or did I also miss something with regards to that???

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.