Navigation
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2726
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 18:01:25

On 2018-09-26 17:55:27 suzook said:
Another thing... ESA has forgiven SADE a 2nd chance (at their descretion) which is okay i guess... but why isnt the willywonker70 profile deleted or banned, why is it left open to be used again someday??

Or did I also miss something with regards to that???

And the reviews that Willywonker70 wrote for other ladies? What happens to those?
PeterNo.5
PeterNo.5 - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 18:22:32

The problem I have is her +5's she gave herself. Why is it still there? It should be removed because it's fake recviews. What about cherrylover? I noted, every time Lady Sade went online, cherrylover also went online, and posted replies seconds after each other. How many fake reviews do you have "Lady (my ass) Sade? So many of your reviews was posted by so called clients who never booked other ladies. Just wondering.
PeterNo.5
PeterNo.5 - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 18:25:35

So much for a Lady who called herself "Intelligent". ESA should at least remove her fakw reviews wirh fake +5's.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2203
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 18:36:58
Edited: 2018-09-26 18:52:01

On 2018-09-26 14:55:00 willywonker70 said:

First of all I would like to apologise to Lady Sade for the inconvenience caused. I liased with ESA Admin this morning, after realising I have raised a hornets nest due to a very innocent error.

The message I wrote on the Forum yesterday evening. I had written the first two paragraphs and conversing the the third paragraph, I was wanting to say the following "Lady Sade who is my favourite WG, who I visited on a couple of occasions and I know for a fact, because of her charachter and personality, she would deal with this particular topic under discussion in quite rightly, dubious and suspicious way.

Upon starting to write the paragraph I commenced with the word's "Lady Sade". I had to close the screen immediately, because of a compromising position that had arisen at that point.

A few minutes later when I could, I went back into the screen and decided to close ESA altogether because of the risks, other than continuing writing further. Therefore it was easier for me to delete the first two words, which connected with the intended beginning of the third paragraph. At the time, I did not realise the implications of deleting then rather completing what I had intended to write.

I'll rest my case now. I always knew... but could never proof it. I grew up with you... We were friends till the day you stabbed me in my back and made people believe I were the enemy. I took you in when you had NOTHING. NO car, NO home, NO job, NO money and you made a fool of me when you met your rich sugar daddy... as if I was just a temporary way out... I knew the day would come for the wheel to turn... And there I was... BOOM! Go in peace... I hope you find happiness... we all deserve it.

Climax
Climax - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3657
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 18:43:29

On 2018-09-26 17:55:27 suzook said:
Another thing... ESA has given SADE a 2nd chance (at their discretion) which is okay i guess... but why isn't the willywonker70 profile deleted or banned, why is it left open to be used again someday??

She doesn't know how to delete it, maybe esa will ban it...
Climax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3658
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 18:44:11

On 2018-09-26 18:01:25 Kimmylee said:
On 2018-09-26 17:55:27 suzook said: Another thing... ESA has forgiven SADE a 2nd chance (at their descretion) which is okay i guess... but why isnt the willywonker70 profile deleted or banned, why is it left open to be used again someday??

And the reviews that Willywonker70 wrote for other ladies? What happens to those?

She didn't review any other girls but herself...
suzook
suzook - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 421
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 18:49:36

On 2018-09-26 09:11:00 PeterNo.5 said:
Ms. Paige and suzook. You should name and shame this lady. She should be banned like others were before her. ESA policy and rules: Having multiply user names and fake reviews will get you banned.

In this case, apparently not! Such a pity, others had to accept their banning, etc.

I guess only Admin is allowed to make/break the rules.
suzook
suzook - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 422
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 18:52:22
Edited: 2018-09-26 18:54:04

On 2018-09-26 18:43:29 Climax said:
On 2018-09-26 17:55:27 suzook said: Another thing... ESA has given SADE a 2nd chance (at their discretion) which is okay i guess... but why isn't the willywonker70 profile deleted or banned, why is it left open to be used again someday??

She doesn't know how to delete it, maybe esa will ban it...

What? She knows how to create it but not delete it? That's hilarious. LMAO.

Ok, let's say she doesn't know how to delete it, then why hasn't ESA banned it yet, after she (supposedly) spoke to them and apologised?
Climax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3659
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 19:07:33

On 2018-09-26 18:36:58 Ms Paige said:
On 2018-09-26 14:55:00 willywonker70 said:

I'll rest my case now. I always knew... but could never proof it. I grew up with you... We were friends till the day you stabbed me in my back and made people believe I were the enemy. I took you in when you had NOTHING. NO car, NO home, NO job, NO money and you made a fool of me when you met your rich sugar daddy... as if I was just a temporary way out... I knew the day would come for the wheel to turn... And there I was... BOOM! Go in peace... I hope you find happiness... we all deserve it.

What lady Sade did is wrong in so many ways but what does her personal life has to do with her having an alias account?

You now sound like a jealous friend that's not happy that her friend found a good man that takes care of her...

Celebrate and all girl, It's victory to you but don't come across as bitter...
Climax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3660
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 19:08:51

On 2018-09-26 18:52:22 suzook said:
On 2018-09-26 18:43:29 Climax said: On 2018-09-26

What? She knows how to create it but not delete it? That's hilarious. LMAO.

Ok, let's say she doesn't know how to delete it, then why hasn't ESA banned it yet, after she (supposedly) spoke to them and apologised?

I'm sure ESA will respond to that...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.