Navigation
suzook
suzook - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 424
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-26 19:18:51

[QUOTE;Climax] On 2018-09-26 18:52:22 suzook said: On 2018-09-26 18:43:29 Climax said: On 2018-09-26

What? She knows how to create it but not delete it? That's hilarious. LMAO.

Ok, let's say she doesn't know how to delete it, then why hasn't ESA banned it yet, after she (supposedly) spoke to them and apologised?

I'm sure ESA will respond to that...

[/QUOTE]

Im not too sure about that but thanks for your input.

By the way, lovely pics. Need to come see you... in just those heels though. (Insert shy-face here)
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2729
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 19:24:20

On 2018-09-26 18:44:11 Climax said:
On 2018-09-26 18:01:25 Kimmylee said: On 2018-09-26 17:55:27 suzook said: Another thing... ESA has forgiven SADE a 2nd chance (at their descretion) which is okay i guess... but why isnt the willywonker70 profile deleted or banned, why is it left open to be used again someday??

Or did I also miss something with regards to that???

And the reviews that Willywonker70 wrote for other ladies? What happens to those?

She didn't review any other girls but herself...

Eish this is really sad...:((( I'm so heartbroken hey.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2204
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 19:28:06
Edited: 2018-09-26 19:33:48

Thats the thing Climax. Jealousy never come from me... I always did my own thing... I stand on my own 2 feet and never had to rely on a man to survive... I was always the strong one... the one with the plan B and C... the one who took care of others... but I was used. Seriosly... I will never be jealous of a weak person who can't take care of themselves... I'm way to strong... I'm a happy person in myself because I make myself happy. BUT... I was used by someone I helped... and it really hurt till today. We were 5 and 6 when we become friends... and I never thought someone would ever hurt me if all I did was helping her out of a very bad abusive relationship. You remember AC who were accused of being me? Well he was the only person who knew both of us... and he stood by me through thick and thin... I know it's a personal issue but at least I know now that my 6th sense were right and I can make my peace...
To Lady Sade... You were one hell of a friend... I truly thought our friendship could go on forever... but then I become a nobody... someone beyond your golden lifestyle... We've been through a lot... I wish you all the best in life... Be blessed
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 538
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 19:32:17

Chapter 2, you gotta love this forum.
Climax
Climax - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3663
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 19:50:42
Edited: 2018-09-26 20:23:00

On 2018-09-26 19:24:20 Kimmylee said:
On 2018-09-26 18:44:11 Climax said: On 2018-09-26 18:01:25 Kimmylee said: On 2018-09-26 17:55:27

I feel so defeated, you know someone that never responds to negativity does this you also don't know how to approach it...

But she's feeling so bad and if she could she could come back and apologise to the community...

Some girls have done the worst things possible and never took responsibility at all...
Climax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3664
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 19:53:33

On 2018-09-26 19:18:51 suzook said:
[QUOTE;Climax] On 2018-09-26 18:52:22 suzook said: On 2018-09-26 18:43:29

By the way, lovely pics. Need to come see you... in just those heels though. (Insert shy-face here)

We can start off from the kitchen counter*insert-a naughty-face*

Thank you babe although I think I wasn't at my best with this current set...
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5515
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 20:11:26

On 2018-09-26 19:28:06 Ms Paige said:
Thats the thing Climax. Jealousy never come from me... I always did my own thing... I stand on my own 2 feet and never had to rely on a man to survive... I was always the strong one... the one with the plan B and C... the one who took care of others... but I was used. Seriosly... I will never be jealous of a weak person who can't take care of themselves... I'm way to strong... I'm a happy person in myself because I make myself happy. BUT... I was used by someone I helped... and it really hurt till today. We were 5 and 6 when we become friends... and I never thought someone would ever hurt me if all I did was helping her out of a very bad abusive relationship. You remember AC who were accused of being me? Well he was the only person who knew both of us... and he stood by me through thick and thin... I know it's a personal issue but at least I know now that my 6th sense were right and I can make my peace...
To Lady Sade... You were one hell of a friend... I truly thought our friendship could go on forever... but then I become a nobody... someone beyond your golden lifestyle... We've been through a lot... I wish you all the best in life... Be blessed

I'm headed into a booking so I will respond later. What I will say is that you are a sociopath/narcissist that will use anybody, including your own grand daughter and lies to worm your way out of your own shit!

People on this forum can say what they want about Lady Sade, but they don't know her side of the story because she has never retaliated against you even though you continued your attacks underhandedly on posts that were seemingly innocent and with that AC character you created! Nobody here knows the history of what you have put her through after 3 odd years. I know her side Paige and although I am disappointed that she never confided in me about her alter ego, I understand why she did it. You are so fucking lucky that she's a better person because I would have spilled the beans on you long ago and I promised I wouldn't because it's not my place.

She is a good person and the fact that she has never retaliated against your ongoing attacks and attempts at hurting her says a lot more about your character. I see through you Paige! You would walk over your own mother to protect your own interests because thats what narcissists do!

We have your back Lady Sade...these people have no clue whats really going on! This witch has emotionally and psychologically abused you for so long then claims to have saved you from an abusive relationship, all the while you had jumped from the frying pan into the fire with her! She's not a friends ass and turns on hers without blinking to save her own ass while strangers lap up her manipulation! Paige casualties. Every dog has their day and she is no exception. Her jealousy is so evident it's sickening! She's fucked up so much and now revels in your first mistake while proclaiming she's your savior? Some of us know better.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2731
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 20:16:38

On 2018-09-26 19:50:42 Climax said:
On 2018-09-26 19:24:20 Kimmylee said: On 2018-09-26 18:44:11 Climax said: On 2018-09-26 18:01:25 Kimmylee said: On 2018-09-26 17:55:27

I feel so defeated, you know someone that responds to negativity does this you also don't know how to approach it...

But she's feeling so bad and if she could she could come back and apologise to the community...

Some girls have done the worst things possible and never took responsibility at all...

"How To Get Away With Murder".

This is a sad reality in this world we live in. Though I think we should celebrate the good moments with Lady Sade than dwell on the scandal.

My thoughts!
Lilly
Lilly - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 215
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 20:21:08

I'm too young for this shit so imma just shut up.
Climax
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3665
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-26 20:25:16

On 2018-09-26 20:16:38 Kimmylee said:
On 2018-09-26 19:50:42 Climax said: On 2018-09-26 19:24:20 Kimmylee said: On 2018-09-26 18:44:11 Climax said: On 2018-09-26 18:01:25 Kimmylee said: On 2018-09-26 17:55:27

I feel so defeated, you know someone that responds to negativity does this you also don't know how to approach it...

"How To Get Away With Murder".

This is a sad reality in this world we live in. Though I think we should celebrate the good moments with Lady Sade than dwell on the scandal.

My thoughts!

Yeah there's been juicier scandals before, and let's not forget she has been amazing and I think that's why ESA is letting her on, probably with a hefty warning...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.