Navigation
Caressa
Caressa - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 791
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 13:03:41

On 2018-09-27 11:44:52 jjsoap said:
I don't support what Ms Paige and a number of the other ladies have done. Personal issuses should be kept just that. As punter's we are not interested in the beef you have with each other.

My question is,

What makes Lady Sade so special that she is allowed to do self reviews, and no one are allowed to spill the beans on it.

Others ladies are constantly been taken to the cleaners for doing just that, without any simpathy from the other ladies and or punters.

Lady Sade confessed to Esa before anyone could report her,I for one I'm not supporting what she did.

My problem is Ms Paige always bringing up her personal beefs each time someone does something wrong.its the second time she does this Lady Sade never responds,all this shows what kind of a person Ms Paige is.
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1471
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-27 14:00:13

On 2018-09-27 13:03:41 Caressa said:
On 2018-09-27 11:44:52 jjsoap said: I don't support what Ms Paige and a number of the other ladies have done. Personal issuses should be kept just that. As punter's we are not interested in the beef you have with each other.

My question is,

What makes Lady Sade so special that she is allowed to do self reviews, and no one are allowed to spill the beans on it.

Others ladies are constantly been taken to the cleaners for doing just that, without any simpathy from the other ladies and or punters.

Lady Sade confessed to Esa before anyone could report her,I for one I'm not supporting what she did.

My problem is Ms Paige always bringing up her personal beefs each time someone does something wrong.its the second time she does this Lady Sade never responds,all this shows what kind of a person Ms Paige is.

A crime is a crime no matter when you admit to be the guilty party. The severity stays the same. A selfie stays a selfie, no matter when you admit quilt.

What makes this selfies even worse, she paid a GM fee, to be able to give herself a rating, not just the normal reviews other ladies are taken to the cleaner's for.

Fly by Nite
Fly by Nite - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 178
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-27 14:13:24

And Lady Sade is still on the ESA Top 10 list.
Now how credible IS this top 10 list and unjust to other ladies that could be there honestly.
Joy (the Original)
Joy (the Original) - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 507
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 14:18:41

[QUOTE;1465872;Caressa

My problem is Ms Paige always bringing up her personal beefs each time someone does something wrong.its the second time she does this Lady Sade never responds,all this shows what kind of a person Ms Paige is.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with you Caressa.

Miss Paige is literately one of those people that stabs another person, and then tells the world how she is bleeding.

Miss Paige always justifies her mistakes, she is always innocent in every situation.... she claims to be this strong woman apparently... but her strength is built on the vindictive and manipulating of other people's pain which she is mostly the cause of...

Miss Paige seem to actually enjoy bitchiness and venomous behavior. She judge so quickly even if it's based on lies.

To hold a grudge from childhood to mature adult life is purely pathetic and non human behavior, which leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I do not agree with what Lady Sade has done, but it does not give Miss Paige or any other girl or punter the power to play the innocent ALMIGHTY.

Show respect even to people who don't deserve it...not as a reflection of their character but as a reflection of yours...
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1472
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-27 14:19:36

Looking at the number of deleted profiles with a +5 rating for Sept, I am of the opinion there were more than I profile created by her. As a GM can only rate a SP once is a calender month.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5525
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 14:30:51
Edited: 2018-09-27 14:32:07

For fuck sake can we all learn to love one another,why people wanna act like school kids.where we will be saying no you are wrong no so and so is wrong.

firstly do you think she is the only one??I have had a review that almost got me in trouble that was posted by one of the ladies.

at least Lady sade didnt hurt anyone,or tempt to make nasty comments on another ladies profile.

And not forgetting those who have had reviews in exchange of freeeeeeeeebiiiieeees

Climax
Climax - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3674
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 14:44:35

On 2018-09-26 18:22:32 PeterNo.5 said:
The problem I have is her +5's she gave herself. Why is it still there? It should be removed because it's fake recviews. What about cherrylover? I noted, every time Lady Sade went online, cherrylover also went online, and posted replies seconds after each other. How many fake reviews do you have "Lady (my ass) Sade? So many of your reviews was posted by so called clients who never booked other ladies. Just wondering.

You're just as pathetic as your regular lady, who sits on this forum to check who posts after who?

So if Sexyhumour and I post seconds later from each other we're one and the same person, if you're going to try and discredit Lady Sade use that thing called "brains"

And the other thing is that she isn't the only lady that has reviews from guys who haven't booked others, who have you reviewed apart from Ms Paige?
Lea-may
Lea-may - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 232
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 14:47:28

On 2018-09-27 14:19:36 jjsoap said:
Looking at the number of deleted profiles with a +5 rating for Sept, I am of the opinion there were more than I profile created by her. As a GM can only rate a SP once is a calender month.

Gents why is the top 10 such a huge issue?

Why need to be there?

Most of my clients dont even review me hence my few reviews.

Its the service you give and the regulars you built up. And return to give us a income.

Is there any BAD reviews about Lady Sade???? No there is not.

So her clients are happy. I bet you that Miss Page can't seem to let the sun shine over any one but herself.

Can we please stop this tread now and let the poor woman recover from this ordeal learn from her mistake keep her head high and proof by means of good service that she belongs on the purple world with class, charm and integrity.

I have never met either of the lady's but going to their profiles and past posts, you can clearly see Miss Page is out for revenge for some unformiliar reason.

Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 542
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 14:49:56

On 2018-09-27 14:44:35 Climax said:
On 2018-09-26 18:22:32 PeterNo.5 said: The problem I have is her +5's she gave herself. Why is it still there? It should be removed because it's fake recviews. What about cherrylover? I noted, every time Lady Sade went online, cherrylover also went online, and posted replies seconds after each other. How many fake reviews do you have "Lady (my ass) Sade? So many of your reviews was posted by so called clients who never booked other ladies. Just wondering.

You're just as pathetic as your regular lady, who sits on this forum to check who posts after who?

So if Sexyhumour and I post seconds later from each other we're one and the same person, if you're going to try and discredit Lady Sade use that thing called "brains

Lol and here I am posting. HELLO
Climax
Climax - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3675
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 14:50:51

On 2018-09-27 14:00:13 jjsoap said:
On 2018-09-27 13:03:41

A crime is a crime no matter when you admit to be the guilty party. The severity stays the same. A selfie stays a selfie, no matter when you admit quilt.

What makes this selfies even worse, she paid a GM fee, to be able to give herself a rating, not just the normal reviews other ladies are taken to the cleaner's for.

Esa is still dealing with this and they should be coming up with a punishment that fits the crime...

Girls have been doing this and one in particular didn't get banned (she was too smart for admin)

The crime she committed has got nothing to do with her personal life, Ms Paige's jealousy towards Lady Sade is making her crazy as she's always in the attack and wants everyone to believe that Lady Safe is the "weak" one as she puts it, when she's the one holding a grudge from tha age of 6yrs at 47yrs...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.