Navigation
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 977
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-27 15:10:55
Edited: 2018-09-27 15:11:16

Play nice ladies.
You are not going to make Roxysteyn's shortlist for Gaborone!

hehehehe...
Lea-may
Lea-may - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 235
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 15:15:56

On 2018-09-27 15:06:14 suzook said:
[QUOTE;PeterNo.5] The problem I have is her +5's she gave herself. Why is it still there? It should be removed because it's fake recviews. What about cherrylover? I noted, every time Lady Sade went online, cherrylover also went online, and posted replies seconds after each other. How many fake reviews do you have "Lady (my ass) Sade? So many of your reviews was posted by so called clients who never booked other ladies. Just wondering.

Exactly so! But Sade also created the Cherryluver profile in the same manner that she created the Willywonker70 profile...

So telling everyone that she had a weakness in June 2018 and it contributed to her creating Willywonker70 to review herself and that she's truly remorseful is a blatant lie, cos its been going on for years before June 2018.... you cant be remorseful and continue to lie about it when you apologise!!!

As i said, she even tried to fool us one more time by posting an apology from Willywonker70 to herself... how much more deceitful or remorseful can you get??

To date, ESA hasn't commented at all. C'mon ESA, some punters rely on this site for valuable feedback, especially in situations like these.[/QUOTE]

You seem to know a lot of internal info ?

Is Miss Page giving you a cappatino and cinnabun? Hand over mouth laughing
Climax
Climax - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3680
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 15:20:08

On 2018-09-27 15:10:55 semensquirter said:
Play nice ladies.

hehehehe...

Where's the popcorn? I'm not sucking on anything I need something to keep my mouth busy...

PeterNo.5
PeterNo.5 - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-27 15:26:23

IT'S SIMPLY MIND BLOWING HOW PEOPLE CAN ACT, LIE AND MAKE STORIES UP. I'M SHOCKED AND STUNT. I READ HER INTRODUCTION ON HER PROFILE WHERE SHE CLAIMED TO BE INTELLIGENT BUT SHE WROTE ALL THIS BULLSHIT AND NOW WE JUST HAVE TO LET IT GO? FOR HOW LONG WOULD SHE CARRIED ON IF SHE HAVEN'T MADE THAT "MISTAKE"? HOW MANY +5'S WOULD SHE CLAIMED FOR HERSELF? HAVE YOU GUYS AND GIRLS EVER READ HER SELF REVIEWS AND MESSAGES?

AT LEAST WE ALL KNOW WHO MS.PAIGE IS. SHE NEVER HIDES ANYTHING. AN OPEN BOOK, DAMN STRAIGHT FORWARD WITH A GOOD SOUL. UNFORTUNATELY FOR LADY SADE, MS. PAIGE WAS THE ONE WHO SAW HER SO CALLED "MISTAKE". A MISTAKE IS SOMETHING YOU DO ONCE OFF, NOT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. SHE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT SHE DID AND GOT AWAY WITH IT. YES SHE APOLOGISED BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHT. IF IT WAS MS. PAIGE AND SOMEONE ELSE HAVE SEEN IT, SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED IMMEDIATELY AND CURSED BY ALL THE LADY SADE FANS. IF ANYONE ELSE SAW IT, WOULD YOU IGNORED IT OR KEPT IT TO YOURSELF OR TURN YOUR HEAD THE OTHER SIDE? OKAY, MAYBE VERONICA, WHO SAID SHE UNDERSTANDS WHY LADY SADE DID IT. NO EXCUSE WILL MAKE IT RIGHT. DO YOU REALLY THINK LADY SADE IS SUCH A WONDERFUL INNOCENT ANGEL? I'LL RATHER BE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE LIKE MS. PAIGE, WHERE I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE I STAND, THAN WITH AN ANGEL IN DISGUISE. I AGREE WITH THE FACT THAT MS. PAIGE SHOULD HAVE LEFT HER PERSONAL LIFE OUT OF IT BUT SHE DID THE RIGHT THING BY TAKING A SCREENSHOT AND SEND IT TO ESA.

FOR THE LADY SADE FANS. YOU SHOULD READ THIS.

SADE FIRST SELF REVIEW AS WILLYWONKER70

"So finally I found the time to visit lady Sade. She greeted me with a smile and a rack that couldn't stop staring at my eyes. And not to mention legs that would run all the way to the heavens. And a gorgeous face which I now understand why she hides,cos guys would be lining up out the door. But without saying too much I will definitely be returning."

AND THEN HER REPLY TO HERSELF

"Willywonker70 thank you so much for the great review. I really do appreciate it. You really are such a humerous gent.
I can only look forward to seeing you again."

HER SECOND SELF REVIEW AS WILLYWONKER70

"Well, say no more. Those beautiful breasts were peeking at me, and as for those long legs with that high slit. What can I say, amazingly elegance class.
Again I would like to thank you for your warmth and sense of humour, not to mention the great sex!
You are an amazing Lady! I cannot wait to see you again babes!
A memorable day, I will not forget."

I HAVE NO WORDS. I CAN ONLY SHAKE MY HEAD.

MESSAGES FROM HERSELF TO HERSELF.

"I had to look at your photos again. You are truly so beautiful and elegant."

"Cannot wait to see you Sade!
I could not wait to see lovely Sade again. I requested her to wear the dress and high heels she wore recently in her new photo shoot."

"I have to mention that Lady Sade has the most tasteful apartment and hygiene is of utmost importance to her. Enough said until we see each other again."

THEN SHE TRIED TO FIX IT BY TELLING MORE LIES AND MORE BULLSHIT STORIES WHEN SHE WAS COURT OUT. IS THIS WHAT LADIES DO WHEN THEY ARE BORED? LOL

"First of all I would like to apologise to Lady Sade for the inconvenience caused. I liased with ESA Admin this morning, after realising I have raised a hornets nest due to a very innocent error.
The message I wrote on the Forum yesterday evening. I had written the first two paragraphs and conversing the the third paragraph, I was wanting to say the following "Lady Sade who is my favourite WG, who I visited on a couple of occasions and I know for a fact, because of her charachter and personality, she would deal with this particular topic under discussion in quite rightly, dubious and suspicious way.
Upon starting to write the paragraph I commenced with the word's "Lady Sade". I had to close the screen immediately, because of a compromising position that had arisen at that point.
A few minutes later when I could, I went back into the screen and decided to close ESA altogether because of the risks, other than continuing writing further. Therefore it was easier for me to delete the first two words, which connected with the intended beginning of the third paragraph. At the time, I did not realise the implications of deleting then rather completing what I had intended to write.
I wish to apologise to Lady Sade profusely for the embaresment caused. I hope she understands the situation favourably.
It amazes me how people can turn around specific conclusions and surmise incorrect facts."

"It amazes me how people can turn around specific conclusions and surmise incorrect facts."

INCORRECT FACTS? LOL. HAHAHA
I HEARD AND READ A LOT OF CRAZY BIZARRE STORIES IN MY LIFE BUT THIS LADY IS NOTHING BUT A CON ARTIST. IF ONLY I COULD BE A FLY ON THE WALL WHEN SHE WROTE ALL THIS BULLSHIT.
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 546
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 15:27:15

On 2018-09-27 15:10:55 semensquirter said:
Play nice ladies.

hehehehe...

The issue here is maintenance, if you cant openly maintain yourself you aint seen that 10grand.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5529
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 15:29:08

Fuck your shouting just made me more blind,damn i couldn't even read everything.my eyes just became painful

you sound like a lady now
Climax
Climax - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3681
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 15:31:45
Edited: 2018-09-27 15:32:33

On 2018-09-27 15:26:23 PeterNo.5 said:
IT'S SIMPLY MIND BLOWING HOW PEOPLE CAN ACT, LIE AND MAKE STORIES UP. I'M SHOCKED AND STUNT. I READ HER INTRODUCTION ON HER PROFILE WHERE SHE CLAIMED TO BE INTELLIGENT BUT SHE WROTE ALL THIS BULLSHIT AND NOW WE JUST HAVE TO LET IT GO? FOR HOW LONG WOULD SHE CARRIED ON IF SHE HAVEN'T MADE THAT "MISTAKE"? HOW MANY +5'S WOULD SHE CLAIMED FOR HERSELF? HAVE YOU GUYS AND GIRLS EVER READ HER SELF REVIEWS AND MESSAGES?

AT LEAST WE ALL KNOW WHO MS.PAIGE IS. SHE NEVER HIDES ANYTHING. AN OPEN BOOK, DAMN STRAIGHT FORWARD WITH A GOOD SOUL. UNFORTUNATELY FOR LADY SADE, MS. PAIGE WAS THE ONE WHO SAW HER SO CALLED "MISTAKE". A MISTAKE IS SOMETHING YOU DO ONCE OFF, NOT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. SHE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT SHE DID AND GOT AWAY WITH IT. YES SHE APOLOGISED BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHT. IF IT WAS MS. PAIGE AND SOMEONE ELSE HAVE SEEN IT, SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED IMMEDIATELY AND CURSED BY ALL THE LADY SADE FANS. IF ANYONE ELSE SAW IT, WOULD YOU IGNORED IT OR KEPT IT TO YOURSELF OR TURN YOUR HEAD THE OTHER SIDE? OKAY, MAYBE VERONICA, WHO SAID SHE UNDERSTANDS WHY LADY SADE DID IT. NO EXCUSE WILL MAKE IT RIGHT. DO YOU REALLY THINK LADY SADE IS SUCH A WONDERFUL INNOCENT ANGEL? I'LL RATHER BE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE LIKE MS. PAIGE, WHERE I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE I STAND, THAN WITH AN ANGEL IN DISGUISE. I AGREE WITH THE FACT THAT MS. PAIGE SHOULD HAVE LEFT HER PERSONAL LIFE OUT OF IT BUT SHE DID THE RIGHT THING BY TAKING A SCREENSHOT AND SEND IT TO ESA.

FOR THE LADY SADE FANS. YOU SHOULD READ THIS.

SADE FIRST SELF REVIEW AS WILLYWONKER70

"So finally I found the time to visit lady Sade. She greeted me with a smile and a rack that couldn't stop staring at my eyes. And not to mention legs that would run all the way to the heavens. And a gorgeous face which I now understand why she hides,cos guys would be lining up out the door. But without saying too much I will definitely be returning."

AND THEN HER REPLY TO HERSELF

"Willywonker70 thank you so much for the great review. I really do appreciate it. You really are such a humerous gent.
I can only look forward to seeing you again."

HER SECOND SELF REVIEW AS WILLYWONKER70

"Well, say no more. Those beautiful breasts were peeking at me, and as for those long legs with that high slit. What can I say, amazingly elegance class.
Again I would like to thank you for your warmth and sense of humour, not to mention the great sex!
You are an amazing Lady! I cannot wait to see you again babes!
A memorable day, I will not forget."

I HAVE NO WORDS. I CAN ONLY SHAKE MY HEAD.

MESSAGES FROM HERSELF TO HERSELF.

"I had to look at your photos again. You are truly so beautiful and elegant."

"Cannot wait to see you Sade!
I could not wait to see lovely Sade again. I requested her to wear the dress and high heels she wore recently in her new photo shoot."

"I have to mention that Lady Sade has the most tasteful apartment and hygiene is of utmost importance to her. Enough said until we see each other again."

THEN SHE TRIED TO FIX IT BY TELLING MORE LIES AND MORE BULLSHIT STORIES WHEN SHE WAS COURT OUT. IS THIS WHAT LADIES DO WHEN THEY ARE BORED? LOL

"First of all I would like to apologise to Lady Sade for the inconvenience caused. I liased with ESA Admin this morning, after realising I have raised a hornets nest due to a very innocent error.
The message I wrote on the Forum yesterday evening. I had written the first two paragraphs and conversing the the third paragraph, I was wanting to say the following "Lady Sade who is my favourite WG, who I visited on a couple of occasions and I know for a fact, because of her charachter and personality, she would deal with this particular topic under discussion in quite rightly, dubious and suspicious way.
Upon starting to write the paragraph I commenced with the word's "Lady Sade". I had to close the screen immediately, because of a compromising position that had arisen at that point.
A few minutes later when I could, I went back into the screen and decided to close ESA altogether because of the risks, other than continuing writing further. Therefore it was easier for me to delete the first two words, which connected with the intended beginning of the third paragraph. At the time, I did not realise the implications of deleting then rather completing what I had intended to write.
I wish to apologise to Lady Sade profusely for the embaresment caused. I hope she understands the situation favourably.
It amazes me how people can turn around specific conclusions and surmise incorrect facts."

"It amazes me how people can turn around specific conclusions and surmise incorrect facts."

INCORRECT FACTS? LOL. HAHAHA
I HEARD AND READ A LOT OF CRAZY BIZARRE STORIES IN MY LIFE BUT THIS LADY IS NOTHING BUT A CON ARTIST. IF ONLY I COULD BE A FLY ON THE WALL WHEN SHE WROTE ALL THIS BULLSHIT.

BS Ms Paige, are you not doing the same thing right now with this Peter alias..?
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 547
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 15:32:33
Edited: 2018-09-27 15:36:09

On 2018-09-27 15:29:08 Miss Barbie Doll said:
Fuck your shouting just made me more blind,damn i couldn't even read everything.my eyes just became painful

you sound like a lady now

My sentiments exactly, even if I was blind but I could tell that novel has sardines in it. It smells of lucky star hence I mentioned earlier on that my big nose can smell a dead rat from miles away.
suzook
suzook - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 426
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-27 15:36:12

On 2018-09-27 15:15:56 Lea-may said:
On 2018-09-27 15:06:14 suzook said: [QUOTE;PeterNo.5] The problem I have is her +5's she gave herself. Why is it still there? It should be removed because it's fake recviews. What about cherrylover? I noted, every time Lady Sade went online, cherrylover also went online, and posted replies seconds after each other. How many fake reviews do you have "Lady (my ass) Sade? So many of your reviews was posted by so called clients who never booked other ladies. Just wondering.

Exactly so! But Sade also created the Cherryluver profile in the same manner that she created the Willywonker70 profile...

So telling everyone that she had a weakness in June 2018 and it contributed to her creating Willywonker70 to review herself and that she's truly remorseful is a blatant lie, cos its been going on for years before June 2018.... you cant be remorseful and continue to lie about it when you apologise!!!

As i said, she even tried to fool us one more time by posting an apology from Willywonker70 to herself... how much more deceitful or remorseful can you get??

To date, ESA hasn't commented at all. C'mon ESA, some punters rely on this site for valuable feedback, especially in situations like these.

You seem to know a lot of internal info ?

Is Miss Page giving you a cappatino and cinnabun? Hand over mouth laughing[/QUOTE]

You're right and you're wrong at the same time...

Right - I do know alot of internal info.

Wrong - no CAPPATINO and CINNABUN for me and neither do i want/expect any.

N.B! You may kindly remove your hand from your mouth now. Thank you.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 979
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-27 15:40:55

On 2018-09-26 14:12:29 Ms Paige said:
...bawahahahaha...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.