Navigation
suzook
suzook - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 427
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-27 15:41:06

And now i also know that Peter's CAPS LOCK button works perfectly well...

But plz, FFS, try typing in small letters, you're hurting our eyes and giving some of us a headache!!!!!!
J_69
J_69 - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 350
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-27 15:43:38

Firstly - this thread doesn't need popcorn, it needs couple of that party pack Lays
Secondly - Please don't make requests for this thread to stop bcaus this shit rocks, Miss VF should return to add sum fuel to the fire
Thirdly - Climax my soon to be bebeza, I bet u look really hot wen u are made, its makin me tingle
Fourthly - I agree with the Squirter, none of ya'll are going to Botswana :-)
hotbhuta
hotbhuta - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 409
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-27 15:46:19

@ barbie do school kids fuck lol
hotbhuta
hotbhuta - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 410
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-27 15:47:30

I dont know but angry wgs tend to turn me on....imagine myself,paige,lady safe, climax, and sexy humour wow can be fireworks....

My dick wont get hard for a month after that fucking hehehehe
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5530
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 15:55:27

On 2018-09-27 15:32:33 Sexyhumour said:
On 2018-09-27 15:29:08

My sentiments exactly, even if I was blind but I could tell that novel has sardines in it. It smells of lucky star.

And I hate lucky star with all my heart,I would rather starve than to eat it.

same as i hate people who like to act holier just because we don't know anything inside their closet.

we all have been hurt and betrayed,even by so called pastors.but I am not bitter at all,because I have learnt to deal with my ghosts and move on

I suggest Mis Page get help before her pages goes blank for the rest of her life seriously.Go speak to someone dear,to find peace or you will die of heart attack.your heart is carrying so much anger,please give your heart some rest.let the past be the past,people who walk away are not meant to be a part of your future. And when their time is over you can't force them to stay,let them go.make new friends.wish them your old friends all the best,bless them. forgive and you shall be forgiven,forgiveness is not only for your friends but for your own sake.
think about it
Climax
Climax - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3682
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 15:58:04
Edited: 2018-09-27 15:58:31

On 2018-09-27 15:41:06 suzook said:
And now i also know that Peter's CAPS LOCK button works perfectly well...

But plz, FFS, try typing in small letters, you're hurting our eyes and giving some of us a headache!!!!!!

She's actually shouting at us, hahahaha...
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5531
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 15:58:43

On 2018-09-27 15:46:19 hotbhuta said:
@ barbie do school kids fuck lol

I once got punish in high school for that shit,after myself and group of other girls kissed and licked one another.

There was this girl that we both didnt want so she went and reported us hahahaha.
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 548
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 16:00:56

On 2018-09-27 15:43:38 J_69 said:
Firstly - this thread doesn't need popcorn, it needs couple of that party pack Lays
Secondly - Please don't make requests for this thread to stop bcaus this shit rocks, Miss VF should return to add sum fuel to the fire
Thirdly - Climax my soon to be bebeza, I bet u look really hot wen u are made, its makin me tingle

LMAO you are a time ticking bomb, not safe at all. As for your second point lol.
Climax
Climax - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3683
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 16:04:14

On 2018-09-27 15:43:38 J_69 said:

Hahahaha eish we even forgot about the Bots trip, he he he we should take route 69 together, I'm certain both our hotness will turn into lava...
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 549
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 16:08:27

On 2018-09-27 15:55:27 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2018-09-27 15:32:33 Sexyhumour said: On 2018-09-27 15:29:08

My sentiments exactly, even if I was blind but I could tell that novel has sardines in it. It smells of lucky star.

And I hate lucky star with all my heart,I would rather starve than to eat it.

same as i hate people who like to act holier just because we don't know anything inside their closet.

we all have been hurt and betrayed,even by so called pastors.but I am not bitter at all,because I have learnt to deal with my ghosts and move on

I suggest Mis Page get help before her pages goes blank for the rest of her life seriously.Go speak to someone dear,to find peace or you will die of heart attack.your heart is carrying so much anger,please give your heart some rest.let the past be the past,people who walk away are not meant to be a part of your future. And when their time is over you can't force them to stay,let them go.make new friends.wish them your old friends all the best,bless them. forgive and you shall be forgiven,forgiveness is not only for your friends but for your own sake.
think about it

AMEN!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.