Navigation
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 550
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 16:12:16

On 2018-09-27 15:58:43 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2018-09-27 15:46:19 hotbhuta said: @ barbie do school kids fuck lol

I once got punish in high school for that shit,after myself and group of other girls kissed and licked one another.

There was this girl that we both didnt want so she went and reported us hahahaha.

Hehehehehehe Ms Barbie, which grade were you in at the time? You've been naughty woman.
Climax
Climax - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3684
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 16:16:27
Edited: 2018-09-27 16:19:42

On 2018-09-27 15:47:30 hotbhuta said:
I dont know but angry wgs tend to turn me on....imagine myself,paige,lady safe, climax, and sexy humour wow can be fireworks....

My dick wont get hard for a month after that fucking hehehehe

Hahahaha @HotB the only person that's angry in all the girls you've mentioned is Ms Paige and apparently she's been angry for 40yrs...
Sexyhumour
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 551
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 16:19:50

Hahahahahahahaha I can't, I'm in stitches, I think I'm even running out of breath ROTFL...
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5533
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 16:37:54

On 2018-09-27 16:12:16 Sexyhumour said:
On 2018-09-27 15:58:43

Hehehehehehe Ms Barbie, which grade were you in at the time? You've been naughty woman.

Hahaha a girl doesn't kiss and tell,that shit is still stuck up on my mind.but it was nice though,at least i knew I was destined to eat pussy.eish
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2207
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 16:45:06
Edited: 2018-09-27 16:50:26

You know... all of us have our fans. Every time someone stood up for me its suddenly a alias? I have my moments yes, Im defenitely not an angel but I do have my pride... Believe it or not... really I dont give a shit. If I say Im sorry for mentioning my past with Sade no one will believe me... if she say sorry for what she did you feel sorry for her. Im really struggling with this one. Im really strong and independant enough to go through this without anyone's blessing. When I saw what she did, should I kept quiet? Maybe I should have... to late now, but to accuse me for being someone Im not when I have fans too lime all of you do is really not on. I personally feel... quilty when proven and you know its not going to happen. To my fans... be aware... you might end up being a con artist yourself... or should I say... tooooooo
Sexyhumour
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 552
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 16:51:57

Wow we have celebrities on ESA, when will I become one? I wanna start signing autographs with my clit.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-27 17:14:44

On 2018-09-27 16:51:57 Sexyhumour said:
Wow we have celebrities on ESA, when will I become one? I wanna start signing autographs with my clit.

I would rather have meet and greet with your "meat". Lol
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5535
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 17:15:25
Edited: 2018-09-27 17:16:16

As long if a person keep referring themselves as victims,then are far to move on.you may claim to be a strong man or woman,But if you still act like a victim.then that means you still living on the past,maybe you want your best friend but maybe you 2 are too proud/pride not sure which one word is a good to use.to apologise to one another
Climax
Climax - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3685
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 17:19:18
Edited: 2018-09-27 17:25:56

On 2018-09-27 16:45:06 Ms Paige said:
You know... all of us have our fans. Every time someone stood up for me its suddenly a alias? I have my moments yes, Im defenitely not an angel but I do have my pride... Believe it or not... really I dont give a shit. If I say Im sorry for mentioning my past with Sade no one will believe me... if she say sorry for what she did you feel sorry for her. Im really struggling with this one. Im really strong and independant enough to go through this without anyone's blessing. When I saw what she did, should I kept quiet? Maybe I should have... to late now, but to accuse me for being someone Im not when I have fans too lime all of you do is really not on. I personally feel... quilty when proven and you know its not going to happen. To my fans... be aware... you might end up being a con artist yourself... or should I say... tooooooo

1. If you had pride you wouldn't constantly attack another woman in public even when she ignores you like a plague...

2. We know you don't give a shit, who cares?

3. Yes we won't believe your "sorry"
3a. You were "sorry" about denying ever shagging a black guy...
3b. You were "sorry" about all the racist comments you commented here about other races (apparently got paid for being a bigot)
3c.You were "sorry" for threatening Joyville...*just too many sorry's*(And lying about Ms Vee in the process)

4. You should be struggling with why Lady Sade got forgiven by us and some so easily, because you thought the sun shines out of your sexy booty...

5. The only blessings you'll be showered with are orgasms from this site...

6. You did good by reporting it love, I'm sure most ladies could've done the same, the backlash it's about you bringing personal isht that started 40 odd years ago on here...

7. Duh! We are not accusing you, we are judging what we see here, and what we read on here about your personal life(authored by yourself) and you come across as "vile" you're holding on to stale hate and its really shameful...

Fans? You have "fans" not friends? You need to work on "self"
Sexyhumour
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 553
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-27 17:24:01
Edited: 2018-09-27 17:27:16

On 2018-09-27 17:14:44 Ericsie said:
On 2018-09-27 16:51:57 Sexyhumour said: Wow we have celebrities on ESA, when will I become one? I wanna start signing autographs with my clit.

I would rather have meet and greet with your "meat". Lol

I see you like finer things in life and for that steak would be gladly served on a silver platter with some juicy sauce on the side.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.