Navigation
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Some confession
Some confession
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 486
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-28 08:54:01

This ones for the ladies that work at venues.

Every now and then, a new lady joins a venue and lights up the purple world. Everyone is dying to see the new lady and taste what she has to offer.

The phone to the venue rings off the hook with clients trying to book her. Its been three days and every time the phone rings they want to see the new girl.

Have any of you ladies got so, frustrated or jealous that you lied to a client and told him that she was unavailable when she wasn't?
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Some confession
Re: Some confession
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5282
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-28 09:06:47

Think jealous plays a big roll !!!
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Some confession
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1481
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 09:14:28

Isnt this thread also stiring up some more of those uncalled for hurtfull feelings between the ladies in venues???
# pondering face on

Another reason why being private Rocks.
Alexa
Alexa - Re: Some confession
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 132
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 09:32:40

Girls at the last venue i worked at told clients i had a disease so best not book me. This is a very very nasty business. If girls or the manager dont like you then you have big issues. Tbe problem is punters who believe what they are told by bitches and managers.

Guys dont ask for recomendations. The girls that are recommended are usually tbe managers pets or friends. Even worse you will be told the girl you want is booked up while sge is sitting hungry and not able to pay her rent because she is being blocked. If guys knew half the truth of what happens behind the scenes .....
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Some confession
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 437
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-28 09:38:04

On 2018-09-28 09:32:40 Alexa said:
Girls at the last venue i worked at told clients i had a disease so best not book me. This is a very very nasty business. If girls or the manager dont like you then you have big issues. Tbe problem is punters who believe what they are told by bitches and managers.

Guys dont ask for recomendations. The girls that are recommended are usually tbe managers pets or friends. Even worse you will be told the girl you want is booked up while sge is sitting hungry and not able to pay her rent because she is being blocked. If guys knew half the truth of what happens behind the scenes .....

I can believe this.

Also, if the manageress or other bitches are spiteful they also pull the bait & switch. They say you're available but when the punter arrives they say you not available and palm you off to themselves or another wg
Alexa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 135
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 09:48:02

Thats why its best to phone a lady directly. That eliminates the potential for blocking another girl.
Alexa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 136
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 09:48:46

Thats why its best to phone a lady directly. That eliminates the potential for blocking another girl.
Lea-may
Lea-may - Re: Some confession
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 240
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 09:56:40

I work private from Joy's house. Its only myself Joy and Alexia working from here.

We have mutual respect for each other. If I am booked and I can't help a client I refer them to the other 2 Lady's and visa verse.

We also schedule our bookings that none of our clients ever see a another client, because client privacy is our main concern.

Some Lady's have no choice but as to work from a venue, I dont believe all venues are the same that is why I think each lady must answer her own phone.

Why be vindictive and put a another person down?

Not nice at all, so if there is any Lady's out there that feel this is happening to you ....move immediately.... I am sure we have space for 1 or 2 Lady's more.
Alexa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 137
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-28 10:16:18

Thing is you dont know you are being blocked umtil the doo doo hits the fan. You know how sly girls can be. I wish there was a way to warn other girls to stay away from places where this shit happens but venues are protected and we cant name and shame. You are lucky to find a good group to work well with.
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Some confession
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 487
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-28 10:42:30

On 2018-09-28 09:14:28 Melina - The Edging Expert said:
Isnt this thread also stiring up some more of those uncalled for hurtfull feelings between the ladies in venues???
# pondering face on

Another reason why being private Rocks.

That was not the intent Melina.

Once I was trying to book a girl but they kept telling me she was busy. When I eventually got through to her, during the session she told me that its been quite for days..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.