Navigation
PeterNo.5
PeterNo.5 - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-29 14:20:27
Edited: 2018-09-29 14:21:20

This is stupid Paige?
Must hurt to see your ladyship caurt out by Ms. Paige. You can do and say whatever you want, it will never justify what she did. No words can fix the wrong. If ESA could take away lady Sade's fake reviews and +5's then maybe it can he forgiven but sitting on the top 10 with fake reviews is.................... I am lost for words.
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 275
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-29 14:21:23

Paige/ peter. Im leaving this thread. Maybe if I havent heard the shit coming out of your own mouth on ALLOT of voice notes, I wouldve felt differently about you. But sorry...I cant. I know what youre really like.
PeterNo.5
PeterNo.5 - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-29 14:27:43

On 2018-09-29 14:21:23 Minime V10.1 said:
Paige/ peter. Im leaving this thread. Maybe if I havent heard the shit coming out of your own mouth on ALLOT of voice notes, I wouldve felt differently about you. But sorry...I cant. I know what youre really like.

Be my guest. I'm not leaving!
Jewel
Jewel - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 482
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-29 14:46:22

On 2018-09-28 18:51:19 Veronica Franco said:
On 2018-09-28 18:23:12 Jewel said: On 2018-09-28 17:46:45 Jewel said: On 2018-09-28 16:39:41 Minime V10.1 said:
PeterNo5....what a joke!!! Oom Piet is back. And yes...you were right in your last post (months ago).

Please PLEASE do NOT speak ill of the dead.....Oom Piet passed many months ago. Do NOT involve his memory in this mess. Most disrespectful. :'(

As I've just messaged you mini I WILL NOT have a private message war with you! If you're not willing to speak in the public space I will not engage you.
#IKnowWhatIKnow

Simple question which would lay all doubt to rest Jewel!

I never believed he existed as anything more then Paiges venting puppet when she wanted to look innocent!

My father died of cancer and the last thing I would have done in his final months/days was burden him with bitch fights in my life! The only one that attested to his existence is one legged Peter No5...but wait, he's also exclusively a Paige fan like Oom Piet...Peter and Piet? Strange coincidence or lack of creativity? No one can conclude the mystery...or deception!

veronica you are one of the MOST VILE individuals I've thankfully never met and would never want to. You think you are the only one who has lost a loved one to cancer, the only one who has been abused and molested as a child!
I watched my dear grandfather, the man who helped raise me, fade away before my eyes...he suffocated to death wanting to get upstairs to his own bed so he could die there. Thank you ever so much for taking me back to that awful day!!! His lungs were black with the cancer and yet he never complained....you can learn a thing or two from upstanding, decent, strong individuals like him!
Paige and I are no longer friends so I am not here defending her! Rather the man who died while supporting her. She didn't kill him and it was his choice to be her friend until the end. No matter what. It was still HIS choice! Why why why do you disgusting disrespectful people have to bring his name into this horrific thread!!!??? When I spoke to Paige after he had passed she was a mess, even before his death. She may be a good actress, but the pain I heard in her voice was real.
So to you veronica (the reason I hardly interact on this forum anymore! When I see your name i want to vomit!) and minime, get off your high horses and leave the man's soul to rest in peace!!! As he deserves!!!
You can bay for my blood now but I DON'T CARE. I WILL NOT engage with your TOXICITY anymore. This forum is a toxic place due to many others but especially you! I will no longer waste my precious energy engaging with lunatics.
Good day!
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 717
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-29 15:24:25

mini give it a rest already dude, read your posts on this thread, let the ladies sort out their own crap
Minime V10.1
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 276
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-29 15:27:34
Edited: 2018-09-29 15:33:07

On 2018-09-29 15:24:25 Kingsman said:
mini give it a rest already dude, read your posts on this thread, let the ladies sort out their own crap

She dragged me into her crap and lies on the "Untold stories" thread. Ive heard enough from her own mouth to feel about her the way that I do. But ja...I said Im done with this thread...so I should stick to that probably..
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 718
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-29 16:05:22
Edited: 2018-09-29 16:05:45

but she started and then I, but then and .... blah blah blah

listen to yourself
try to have some dignity dude
Minime V10.1
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 277
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-29 16:11:30
Edited: 2018-09-29 16:11:50

On 2018-09-29 16:05:22 Kingsman said:

listen to yourself
try to have some dignity dude

LMAO...never was the most dignified one here ever. But you have pointed that out to me last year allready. Told myself "never replying to this guy ever again"...yet here I am. Anyway....think Ive said what I wanted on this. Will wait for other threads where I can contribute some shit on....like in a dignified way.
julian
julian - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 361
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-29 17:12:42
Edited: 2018-09-29 17:16:09

Lol Paige as I have said before I don't have to meddle in your affairs.
You are doing a great job of exposing who you really are.

You run to report Lady Sade for a false review yet Peter no 5 is an extremely zealous supporter and reviewer of you.
He says he's seen you a mere 2 times but knows the full history of everything that has happened in your messed up life.

Lol oom Piet who apparently died whilst you were serving your so called master in the states has now been replaced by Peter no 5 who co incidentally enters the stage shortly after oom Piets demise.

Lol i call bullshit.

What are the chances of that.
Two fervent zealous assholes who fight tooth and nail to defend you have the same name .

C'mon do you think we that dumb.
We see right through devious Paige..

As I said before I don't have to do a thing.
Karma will find you Paige ..
She's just sharpening her nails and having a cappacino .. will be with you shortly LOL
Dstvoke
Dstvoke - Re: Looking for a open maintained lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 114
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-29 17:15:06

And in all this drama, here i am feeling for a blowjob. Ladies, pm me if you available

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.