Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Lady Sade - Willywonker
Re: Lady Sade - Willywonker
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-01 14:29:41

Okay enough of this shit. Can we go back to being adults now? This is getting ridiculous. You guys are irritating everyone and making our dicks soft. Move on....
Burfi
Burfi - Re: Lady Sade - Willywonker
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 451
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-01 15:00:08

cwillie
cwillie - Re: Lady Sade - Willywonker
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-02 00:44:11

@WhistleBlower!
"When people don't know what's going on in life they SPECULATE, when they think they know they FABRICATE, and when they do know they just HATE."
#FakeNews is causing you to speculate and fabricate .... but what you need to know is the ....
#RealNews
CW is not the lady you think
CW is male and no where near as pretty, professional and sensual as the lady
CW is known to admin
Take care and with the #RealNews you can now APPRECIATE!
CW
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Lady Sade - Willywonker
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5031
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-02 07:03:17
Edited: 2018-10-02 07:05:38

On 2018-09-28 17:25:47 Lea-may said:
On 2018-09-28 17:22:45 Minime V10.1 said: On 2018-09-28 16:48:13 Ms Paige said: Ill go in peace and will not return to the purple world...

Please apologise to all the other people youve hurt before you go.

O please I second that but dont think 40 years is enough time xxxx

That is rich coming from you Lea-May aka Tanya from Butterfly studios. Where you not banned from ESA for being a con???

At least Miss Paige was never banned for conning anyone.
Skye
Skye - Re: Lady Sade - Willywonker
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 42
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-02 07:15:00

On 2018-10-01 15:00:08 Burfi said:

m.youtube.com/watch

Haha xxx
Massage Inc
Massage Inc - Re: Lady Sade - Willywonker
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1549
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-02 08:37:26

I wish everyone would just .... www.youtube.com/watch

Wishing you all a beautiful day!

Shelley
Wlidhorse
Wlidhorse - Re: Lady Sade - Willywonker
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-03 09:48:17

Good day everyone

I am not a fan of the forum at all, never were, although I read it from time to time, but never used it till yesterday. I think the forum is a very bad, negative and toxic place to find yourself in. Just my opinion.

I used to advertise on ESA but have decided to keep my name out of this thread for personal reasons.
1. I don't want pm's from people who don't have the balls to speak out on the forum like Jewel had with little Minime who thought he could manipulate her in a private pm, or
2. become a target as a newbie who doesn't have the right to go against the "clicks", bullies and gold members who think they own this platform. Bullies of the purple society, who sits in front of a computer, trying to conquer the world, in this case the ESA forum.
3. Become the new addition to the so called "Paige alias" list, while the real so called "Willywonker slush, slush alias" tried to get herself a spot on the Top 10. The one who got away. We do have the right to think what we want, right? Adding everyone who go against Sade to the "Paige alias" list, Sade's sins can be spared, increased and forgotten right? In Afrikaans they call it "toegesmeer". It sounds exactly the same as our corrupt government. Let it go, let it go, let it go they say.

I certainly don't want to be part of this so called purple world which destroys friendships, hurt, humiliate and harm people emotionally and financially, guilty of breaking rules or not guilty at all. You can only speculate till proven wrong. The forum has become a place where fans become "clicks" and "clicks" become the enemy of anyone standing in their way. Disappointments, bitchiness, people with a lack of confidence, standing together. The guilty become the victim and the victim become the guilty.

Julian. Don't we all know Julian. Arrogant, self important, nasty cheapskate who can't afford to be a paying client, who think he can manipulate girls for freebies and discounts. Still angry at Paige, who refused to play his little cheapskate game three years ago. Don't we all know Julian.
AC? Andrew? The same old, same old Andrew who's been a client at Elysium since the Bryanston days? He still visits Elysium with his colleagues. If it is the Andrew, say no more.

Something bout Paige
I met Paige at Elysium spa 3 years ago. She was one of the top girls. Always dressed to kill with beautiful mini dresses, high heels, hair extensions and perfect makeup. She was very popular and did extremely well.
I started at 10:00 in the morning and went home between 3 and 5, and only work on busy weekends till late, while Paige worked throughout till midnight, 6 days a week and till 8 on Sundays. Then she had to drive all the way back to Vanderbijlpark and back again the next morning.
Every morning she brought her vanity case with her, filled with makeup, hair dryer and straightener. She did the girls hair and makeup who couldn't afford luxuries like that, so that they could look pretty enough for lineups and helped them to gain a bit of self esteem so that they to could make more money.
Paige was the one who made sure she had enough condoms to share with these girls and even gave them some of her old dresses.
As super sexy, elegant and beautiful as Paige was, she was always down to earth.

I knew nothing about Sade before Paige got her the job at the spa. All I knew at that stage was that they were best friends. Sade moved in with Paige after she left her boyfriend and had to depend on Paige for a roof over her head and transport from Vanderbijlpark to Randburg and back, which of course she paid for but things got really bad between them after one crazy busy Friday night.

Someone stole Paige car keys out of her handbag. The only key she had. They couldn't go back home. It was passed midnight and Paige couldn't call anyone at that hour, so they had to sleep at the spa on massage beds. The girls lined up to get paid, everything was a mess and abselute ghaos. Sade was beyond herself and blamed Paige for putting her in that situation. All she did was to complain and told Paige that she can't sleep on a massage table due to back pain. Paige offered her the couch and said she wouldn't mind sleeping on the massage table. There were no linen and they had to use towels. Sade went off on Paige and they started a huge fight. Sade did abselutely nothing to help Paige with her dilemma. She was after all paying half of the petrol right? Why should it be her problem. The next morning Paige had to ask her ex husband for help. After that night things changed between them and they were no longer friends. They tried to hide it, but everyone knew. Sade had no other option than to stay with Paige. That's when the shit hit the fan. Things really got bad between them.

For you who don't know Elysium, it has a bar area, a smoking lounge and a non smoking lounge. We, as in myself, Cathy, Brenda, Lynn, Carol, Marlene, Curry, Paige and Sade were always sitting in the non smoking lounge. We were all part of the Paige/Sade file and I'm sure all of them can elaborate on this matter. So please, be my guest. Even today, the name Sade bring back bad memories.

Something about Sade
She could never speak about anything but herself. Her intelligence, her degree, her magnificent job in Sun City, her relationship with a millionaire where she had 3 maids, where they served cocktails at the pool whenever she rung a bell, her son's private school, the life that her master, who's part of the CIA, also involved in politics, the President and the White house is going to buy her in USA after selling his 13 million dollar property, and, and, and the list goes on, and on, and on, yet she needed Paige because she had nothing. Interesting, isn't it? And you call Paige a drama queen??? Always told her stories with hand gestures as if she were conducting an orchestra. We're the ones who had to live and experienced it every day, not only an hour, and defenitely not because of her replies on the forum.

Then one day, Sade found herself a rich man again. Paige was over the moon, because she knew Sade would be able to move out. Since she found her sugar daddy she becomes extremely unpopular, not because of her sudden rich life, but because it made her even more self centered. Paige asked Sade to find her own place since she had someone helping her. Sade started spreading stories about Paige children. She accused them for stealing her money, her Woolies food, and had to change the locks. She accused Paige for stealing her work phone and her clients when she arrived from a booking. Paige was angry and decided to search for the phone herself, which she found underneath the couch where Sade was sitting. Sade never said sorry from what I can recall.
And just as we thought she had nothing to add to her list of me, myself and I, a brand new list made its appearance. Her new furniture, her very expensive chandelier, her imported trolley from Italy, her custom made curtains, her fur jackets, her boots, her top of the range tablet, her, her, her and we had to sit and listen to these stories every single day.
Sade left the spa, but only return for a visit when she got something new that she wanted to show off. We used to call her Sade, The brag queen. Keisha had to block Sade after non stop messages when their friendship ended. Taylor complained about more than 30 miss calls that Sade made to her when their friendship ended. If I recall it was also Taylor who said that Sade's sugar daddy drug her with all kinds of pain killers for her nagging and complaining, always miserable and discontented. In Afrikaans they call it "ipicorners" (ha-ha). Drama queen galore at her best. When she left the spa she had only one friend left.

After reading this thread I just couldn't help myself. So typical Sade to revive herself in such a way. So Typical Sade to play the poor and innocent victim. The only reason she said sorry on public forum was because she don't want to get her ass banned. Talking about red flags and flies on the wall, the way she described herself through her own eyes is sickening. "Peeking at your beautiful breasts ". (ha-ha) You got to give her a gold medal for making a fool of herself. That's exactly the Sade that I and so many others remember. And to save her ass, you want Paige to suffer the consequences of Sade's actions.

I don't know Veronica or Minimee, sexyhumour, Climax or the rest of the "click" but there is a saying that goes "birds of the same feathers" but sounds way better in Afrikaans. "soort soek soort" or "elke pot het 'n deksel" even in friendships. I don't blame Paige for her feelings towards Sade, in fact, I totally understand, but maybe it's time to forgive and forget and to bury the past.

To Paige, you can't move on in life if you can't make peace. Time will heal and the fact that you left the forum was the best choice you could have made towards inner peace. Seeing the name Sade on the forum every day only reminds you of the past, that's if you are reading this thread.
You really need to end the forum life for good. You know who I am and where to find me and if you ever want to pop in for a visit, please do. We miss you. I will send you a pm.

To the "clicks", forum bullies, and arrogant GM, I'm not another alias, but feel free to speculate.

Good luck
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Lady Sade - Willywonker
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 288
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-03 10:51:54
Edited: 2018-10-03 10:52:26

On 2018-10-03 09:48:17 Wlidhorse said:
1. I don't want pm's from people who don't have the balls to speak out on the forum like Jewel had with little Minime who thought he could manipulate her in a private pm, or

FFS paige.

Here is my message to Jewel.

(Jewel...I am truly sorry for traumatising you so much with my question.)

Message From:

Minime V10.1

Message To:

Jewel Advertiser [View Profile]

Subject:

Oom Piet

Date:

4 days ago

Hi.

Have you ever meet Oom Piet? The guy who defended Paige on his death bed?

Lekker evening Jewel

Mini
Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: Lady Sade - Willywonker
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-04 01:22:09

Strange thread.

Self reviews suck. They mess up the whole purpose of having a review section. Willie may be gone, but Cherryluver seems really dodge too under Sade's reviews. Just putting it out there.

In the spirit of the thread:

Veuve Cliquot > "cliques"

Puffing and passing a blunt > Huffing and puffing "blunt force" opinions

Great sex with a beautiful woman > all of the above

If ladies are enthusiastic partners to punters, and punters are appreciative and considerate of ladies, the good reviews will flow naturally.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Lady Sade - Willywonker
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-10-04 12:06:54

On 2018-10-03 10:51:54 Minime V10.1 said:
On 2018-10-03 09:48:17 Wlidhorse said: 1. I don't want pm's from people who don't have the balls to speak out on the forum like Jewel had with little Minime who thought he could manipulate her in a private pm, or

FFS paige.

Here is my message to Jewel.

(Jewel...I am truly sorry for traumatising you so much with my question.)

Message From:

Minime V10.1

Message To:

Jewel Advertiser [View Profile]

Subject:

Oom Piet

Date:

4 days ago

Hi.

Have you ever meet Oom Piet? The guy who defended Paige on his death bed?

Lekker evening Jewel

Mini

Dude you obviously have way to much time on your hands. You are trying to involve an innocent party in your crusade to do what exactly? This is pathetic and man to man this is the stuff that bored housewives get up to.

I'm not siding with anyone but running behind the scenes asking people questions so you can some sort of personal vindication? That's literally how it comes across.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.