Navigation
roshta
roshta - Punters Paranoia
Punters Paranoia
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 558
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-07 19:59:04

3 weeks back I bought a pack of 3 condoms. I used 2 at a booking, later on when going home I thought of throwing out the 3rd. For some reason I couldn't account for the condom. I tore my car inside out looking for it. I even went as far as calling the visited to enquire and my mind was put to rest when she confirmed that I left it there.

What's your story?
Meg
Meg - Re: Punters Paranoia
Re: Punters Paranoia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4843
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-08 06:42:10
Edited: 2018-10-08 06:43:15

If you in a relationship or not.. leave the condoms at the ladies place you visit. Let her put it aside for your next visit.
When you do go back, just phone and ask if she still need some more.
Condoms isnt small change you carry around in your pocket.

What alot of clients do when they dont like using the tipe of condoms the lady has...they get their own.

Problem solved.

J_69
J_69 - Re: Punters Paranoia
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 384
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-08 07:39:28

My paranoia - my wife seeing ESA on my phone. I once 4got to close the ESA page and we were sitting down for supper wen I realised this, I literally started perspiring from anxiety as I was scared that either wife or one of da kids gets a hold of my fone b4 me, I gulped down my food and made an xcuse to leave the table prematurely just to close that dam ESA page. If I got caught all hell and more would have broken loose bcaus one of da kids found my punting fone and gave it mommy awhile ago, obviously I'm still waist deep in shit 4this so:-(
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Punters Paranoia
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 153
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-08 08:24:31

On 2018-10-08 07:39:28 J_69 said:
My paranoia - my wife seeing ESA on my phone. I once 4got to close the ESA page and we were sitting down for supper wen I realised this, I literally started perspiring from anxiety as I was scared that either wife or one of da kids gets a hold of my fone b4 me, I gulped down my food and made an xcuse to leave the table prematurely just to close that dam ESA page. If I got caught all hell and more would have broken loose bcaus one of da kids found my punting fone and gave it mommy awhile ago, obviously I'm still waist deep in shit 4this so:-(

Always clear ur browser...lesson learned.
hotbhuta
hotbhuta - Re: Punters Paranoia
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 420
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-08 10:25:07

Or use the incognito tab
J_69
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 386
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-08 10:30:17

I was using incognito, just 4got to close the dam thing
zeebom
zeebom - Re: Punters Paranoia
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-08 10:42:20

Why are you looking at it at home..Man chill out..enjoy the kids and when u alone check out the babes
J_69
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 387
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-08 11:27:15

I don't eva check ESA at home dude, just 4got to close Web page b4 I got home
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Punters Paranoia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2429
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-08 11:38:28

If this would ease your paranoia, I am very discreet and I don't sms, whatsapp or phone my clients unless they do first

I also make sure all products I use are fragrance free and the perfume I use is light so it won't rub off on clients as well as my make up :-)

Hugs
Ziske xoxo
Done_It_All
Done_It_All - Re: Punters Paranoia
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-08 11:52:06

Due to advice on this forum I started using a punting phone.
The wifey was asked by our service provider of she would like to Fica the new phone separately or in addition to the phones already on my name.
Apparently they couldn't contact me so phoned her number.
Sweated blood for a few hours until I realised it was the kids birthday in a weeks time so the punting phone is now his and I am once again father of the year

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.