Navigation
uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Re: DrY sEaSoN
Re: DrY sEaSoN
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 799
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-04 15:33:04

Its tough times..........company's are asking to multitask and not recruit more employees. All this at no extra cost. One of my acquaintance has not had a per km rate increase since 12 months despite increase in fuel prices. Excuse is that he is getting paid for the hours he is driving to and from clients.

Times are tough for everybody and it's not always money, punters are not able to get away from work due to a lot of extra work on hand.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: DrY sEaSoN
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5140
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-04 20:25:09

On 2018-10-04 11:04:06 undercoverpta said:
Arhwen your friend's diet is of no interest to wgs who are trying to put food on the table. Start your own thread please.

Firstly I offered rather good advice on this thread the lady can either use it or not.

Secondly this is a open platform i will post what i want when i want and there is nothing you can do about it. If you dont lime what you read you can use the scroll button technology is great like that ;)

Last but most certainly not least the conversation of my friends diet was between A and B so C yourself out ;)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5141
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-04 20:31:11

On 2018-10-04 11:09:37 VeteranPunter said:
On 2018-10-04 09:44:22 Arhwen said:

Something else i also learnt is that different foods carry different vibration therefore he does not eat onion and garlic.

Like religion and beliefs in a sky daddy the above concept is a load of bollocks. Due to the nature of my business partnerships I travel frequently to India. It is only the Hare Krisna's who has this thing of not eating onion and garlic.

On the other hand there are other groups who highlight and praise the benefits of onion and garlic. It comes down to whose bullshit you want to believe.

This is true hence i eat tons of garlic and always cook with onions. I also use garlic for medicinal purposes.

At the end of the day i can still respect some elses beliefs even if they are very different to mine ;)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5142
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-04 20:33:45

On 2018-10-04 13:46:14 Burfi said:
On 2018-10-04 09:44:22 Arhwen said:

the temple in Rivonia makes delicious vegetarian meals and the meet doesn't phase me.

This madness must stop! Millions of defenceless vegetables gets brutally slaughtered every day by these people just so they can post every 8 minutes on Facebook that they are vegan.

Vegans are even worse than vegetarians they use nothing that contains animals produced in anyway no dairy no eggs they make there own butter and ice-cream eish its way too much PT for me.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: DrY sEaSoN
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 145
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-04 21:13:20
Edited: 2018-10-04 21:14:05

On 2018-10-04 12:08:11 undercoverpta said:
Thank you Inai. Scarlet's Palace will also not be my establishment of choice if what you described happened to me. What a frustrating waste of petrol,time and money.

Maybe we should call this " How to make R200 by losing full booking fee".

I was looking at visiting this establishment but I'm surely not going to drive to pta and pay to view a lineup... Imagine booking a different lady each time... What happens to the R200...do the top 5 ladies get a meal from mcds... Just asking
Doubleslappedass
Doubleslappedass - Re: DrY sEaSoN
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1020
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-05 08:04:22

These threads always remind me of Doug Stanhopes take on Keynesian Economic Theory As Applied To Private Sector Independent Contracting
Enjoy..

m.youtube.com/watch
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: DrY sEaSoN
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1089
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-08 12:49:17
Edited: 2018-10-08 12:51:10

and while we on about the economic situation...
How this bit of a Masterpiece in Economics....read this somewhere, recently.

A tourist walks into a motel, in a small debt ridden town, he asks the motel owner if he could view the rooms, before deciding to book one. The hotel owner agrees,but asked the man for R100. deposit, which will be refunded, if he chose not to book.He pays the R100 and goes to view the rooms...
During this time...
*The motel owner takes the money and rushes to pay his debt to the butcher.
*The butcher runs to pay the pig farmer.
*The pig farmer runs to pay the feed supplier.
*The feed supplier runs to pay the prostitute,who in these hard times, gave her services on credit.
*The prostitute then runs to pay the motel owner, for the rooms she rented for her clients.
*The motel owner then places the R100 note back on the counter.
*The tourist returns,from inspecting the rooms, takes his R100 and leaves, as he did not like the rooms.

No one earned anything,but the group of people are now debt free.

Just thought I'd share!!

therodent
therodent - Re: DrY sEaSoN
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-08 12:58:15
Edited: 2018-10-08 13:02:24

The oke that pomped the prossie still owes his dues, so if the R100.00 went to him and he paid the prossie then everyone would be debt free except for the hotel owner as he would not be able to give back the R100.00
owed to the tourist unless the hotel owner goes R100.00 ito debt. Basically you are back to square one.

In other words, everyone started in credit yet everyone also owed (-R100.00+R100.00=R0) so technically everyone started debt free, once again, except the oke that pomped the prossie.

On 2018-10-08 12:49:17 semensquirter said:
and while we on about the economic situation...
How this bit of a Masterpiece in Economics....read this somewhere, recently.

A tourist walks into a motel, in a small debt ridden town, he asks the motel owner if he could view the rooms, before deciding to book one. The hotel owner agrees,but asked the man for R100. deposit, which will be refunded, if he chose not to book.He pays the R110 and goes to view the rooms...during this time...
*The hotel owner takes the money and rushes to pay his debt to the butcher.
*The butcher runs to pay the pig farmer.
*The pig farmer runs to pay the feed supplier.
*The feed supplier runs to pay the prostitute,who in these hard times, gave her services on credit.
*The prostitute then runs to pay the motel owner, for the rooms she rented for her clients.
*The motel owner then places the R100 note back on the counter.
*The tourist returns,from inspecting the rooms, takes his R100 and leaves, as he did not like the rooms.

No one earned anything,but the group of people are now debt free.

Just thought I'd share!!

semensquirter
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1090
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-08 13:03:03
Edited: 2018-10-08 13:20:15

rattie...no brother...read again.

S-L-O-W-L-Y.
semensquirter
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1091
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-08 13:19:12

On 2018-10-08 12:58:15 therodent said:
...In other words, everyone started in credit yet everyone also owed (-R100.00+R100.00=R0) so technically everyone started debt free, once again, except the oke that pomped the prossie...

GIVE THE PIPE BACK TO Mia !

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.