Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: DrY sEaSoN
Re: DrY sEaSoN
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-08 16:04:35

I don't like to swear or insult people on a random anonymous site but... WHAT A DOUCHE BAG.
Mohamed187
Mohamed187 - Re: DrY sEaSoN
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 132
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-08 16:55:29

On 2018-10-08 16:03:21 chancetaker said:
On 2018-10-08 14:35:06 Mohamed187 said: Common Fuel Hikes
Private Schooling
Private Medical Aid
Vat On Your Residential Municipal Bill
Private Security & Armed Response
Tracker/Netstar
Weak Rand
Exorbitant Duties and taxes on new vehicles.
Cheap Imports
High Electricity & Estimate Billing more then what you consume.
Cheap Foreign Labour

The above are just some of the Things we South Africans never had to contend with in the previous regime.

Bottom line the Government is to blame for the current recession, I thought Cyril would make a difference but he is just another puppet.

Apartheid.
Dehumanising racial laws.
Segregation of people
Bans from international sport.
Not being told you can't do this job or eat at this restaurant because of your skin colour.
Extra judicial killings of people by a secret police state.
Arbitrary land dispossession of people

And I know I've said this before but it deserves another mention... APARTHEID!!!

Things we never have to deal with in the current regime.

My dear fello punter I was merely stating the things we never had to contend with.
Whether apartheid was right or not was a seperate issue.

The so called free and democratic country we live comes at a price.

Take a look at what I came across:
Whether Helen Zille Wrote this or not I have no idea.

But you get the story behind it.

BRILLIANT - ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!!
HELEN ZILLE -
Could not have said it better ...
Analogy on the Facebook site of Helen Zille, the Premier of the Western Cape.
"I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with seed.
What a beauty of a bird feeder it was, as I filled it lovingly with seed.
Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food.
But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, and next to the barbecue.
Then came the poop. It was everywhere: on the patio tiles, the chairs, the table, everywhere!
Then some of the birds turned mean. They would dive bomb me and try to peck me even though I had fed them out of my own pocket. And others birds were boisterous and loud. They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night and demanded that I fill it when it got low on food.
After a while, I couldn't even sit on my own back porch anymore. So I took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone.
I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio. Soon, the back yard was like it used to be .. quiet, serene.. and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.
Now let's see. Our government gives out free food, subsidized housing, free medical care and free education, and allows anyone born here to be an automatic citizen.
Then the illegals came by the tens of thousands. Suddenly our taxes went up to pay for free services; small apartments are housing 5 families; you have to wait 6 hours to be seen by an emergency room
doctor; your child's second grade class is behind other schools because over half the class doesn't speak English. Corn Flakes now come in a bilingual box; I have to 'press one' to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people waving flags other than our flag are squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties.
Just my opinion, but maybe it's time for the government to take down the bird feeder.
If you agree, pass it on; if not, continue cleaning up the poop."
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: DrY sEaSoN
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 609
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-08 17:14:42

On 2018-10-08 16:03:21 chancetaker said:
On 2018-10-08 14:35:06 Mohamed187 said: Common Fuel Hikes
Private Schooling
Private Medical Aid
Vat On Your Residential Municipal Bill
Private Security & Armed Response
Tracker/Netstar
Weak Rand
Exorbitant Duties and taxes on new vehicles.
Cheap Imports
High Electricity & Estimate Billing more then what you consume.
Cheap Foreign Labour

The above are just some of the Things we South Africans never had to contend with in the previous regime.

Bottom line the Government is to blame for the current recession, I thought Cyril would make a difference but he is just another puppet.

Apartheid.
Dehumanising racial laws.
Segregation of people
Bans from international sport.
Not being told you can't do this job or eat at this restaurant because of your skin colour.
Extra judicial killings of people by a secret police state.
Arbitrary land dispossession of people

And I know I've said this before but it deserves another mention... APARTHEID!!!

You must be the life and soul at any party

Dehumanising laws is this not current?
Segregation, speak to the 'people'
At least there were jobs
How many were allegedly killed, comparing 18000 a year currently
Dispossession what is happening currently

I rest my case

Things we never have to deal with in the current regime.

kobusv
kobusv - Re: DrY sEaSoN
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-08 18:38:04

Everything is fucked. The rand is buggered, the local JSE is going nowhere!! over the last four years, and the finance minister is a liar.

Time to emigrate.
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: DrY sEaSoN
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 661
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-09 13:10:44

What is the difference between an emigrant and a refugee.

If you get your timing wrong you are a refugee. Question. Is it not too late to leave?
Fire
Fire - Re: DrY sEaSoN - BoMb OuT
Re: DrY sEaSoN - BoMb OuT
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 317
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-09 13:37:11

WOW!! How this post escalated
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: DrY sEaSoN
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5355
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-09 13:45:18

Most probably because it is DrY sEaSoN !!!
Burfi
Burfi - Re: DrY sEaSoN
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 489
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-10 21:56:31

From what I've experienced this week, some ladies definitely dont have this problem. And these are ladies who only advertise on ESA.

Regular Blonde no. 1 could only fit me in tomorrow (Thursday)

Regular Blonde no. 2 could only see me after 3 today but I didn't wanna drive all the way back from Pta east to Jozi afterwards in peak so will try again next week.

New for me Blonde no. 3 firstly told me charous are welcome (phew!) but was fully booked today and tomorrow and can see me on Friday only.

Crazy dynamics this business. Some complain of slow business while others are fuckin busy.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: DrY sEaSoN
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-10-10 22:26:31

The purple world market is highly differentiated. Some ladies have dry season, while others don't. My regular ladies are always busy. I battle to get a booking, except mornings or when I make bookings 3 hours or more in advance. I sometimes have to wait for the next day. It's not the entire industry that is affected by hard times. Some ladies I know have upped their prices, while others fluctuate theirs depending on the time of the month and demand factors. Similarly not all clients' pockets are hit in the same way by recession. Some are strained more than others. There are probably clients who've not reduced their punting budget, but increased it during these times. Many tricks have been shared already on this forum. The important thing is to deliver top notch service that ensures a steady, repeat clientele rather than chasing volumes with diminished service. Create regulars and take very good care of them.
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: DrY sEaSoN
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 664
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-11 07:49:56

On 2018-10-10 22:26:31 Menelus said:
The purple world market is highly differentiated. Some ladies have dry season, while others don't. The important thing is to deliver top notch service that ensures a steady, repeat clientele rather than chasing volumes with diminished service. Create regulars and take very good care of them.

Agree with these sentiments. In general though bookings are down for almost all girls, so consistently getting the basics right is critical in his slow market

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.