Navigation
Climax
Climax - Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3813
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-10 21:51:06
Edited: 2018-10-10 21:53:08

On 2018-10-10 21:34:12 Burfi said:

I wont elaborate since it will unleash the forum wrath and I'll just end up banned and laptop/laptop guy will get confused again if I have to rename myself ChanaMagaj

There's always humour in whatever you say Mr ChanaMagaj...hahahahaha
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-10-10 22:38:42

Pete, move on. As someone once said: s/he who feeds on I'll-gotten money will shit it out faster than they got it. In a couple of months it won't mean that much to you. It's the embarrassment of feeling deceived. Move on; it could have been worse than that. I've also burnt my fingers here. Not with money though - I could have easily done that - but my sin was succumbing to the frenzied master called love. We learn, we grow, but never should we lose faith in humanity.
PETERPAN959
PETERPAN959 - Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-10 22:42:47

Guys! So much wisdom in one single evening!! Feels good! Somebody cares and spends few seconds for me!! Just a clarification, I do give away money and support, even this very week. That is helping people. I have been helped by perfect strangers when I was in knee deep shit, and I give it back to perfect strangers all right. This matter has been a little different. It is about trust, accountability and respect.
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 447
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-10 22:45:43

How's a loan there bro....lol jj
fduck
fduck - Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 340
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-11 07:49:01

On 2018-10-10 15:53:09 PETERPAN959 said:

Fellow punters and Ladies,good day.
Let me share with you this common, but yet sad tale.
I have been visiting this WLady since 2016,with great pleasure and nice conversation moments. I've been also noticing a slow, but steady "down to slope situation" so to say. Gravity heavily working on what used to be a magnificent breast, some skin outbursts, a rotten front tooth, spots on the bed, increasingly filthier floors ... and more. Still, one of the best blows on the market, but the rest going down quickly. So when the discussion moved to "the future", I found out that the Lady had an actual plan to move to another lifestyle and get a different income. Having a good relationship and since the WG has a good reputation, I decided to sponsor the transition with R10K, with the pact that she would give me back R1000 a month. The money was needed to pay for lessons to get the necessary skills. I know that this is something that you never do, nevetheless I did it in different countries and never had a problem, being ultimately most of the WGs ... LADIES WITH COMMON DIGNITY! By now, you already know the end of this tale, not a single rand in sight after a year, the humiliation to beg for my own money, and lies upon lies.
Bad attitude and bad Karma!!
To the punters: just do not do it!
To the WGs: that was my disposable income, at the end of it, some other Ladies will not enjoy it and that is so not cool!!
Sad tale isnt'it??
Did I mention that before blocking my number she asked me for my real identity and my bank account number so that she could wire the money every month??
I understand that stirring up situations like this is a very bad sin, so I wrote only the facts, as they unfolded.
Think about it!!
Yours humbly
Pete, not the smartest chap around!!

...and what is new here?

Next time you want to donate some cash please contact me for my banking details.
Sage
Sage - Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 51
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-11 08:32:39
Edited: 2018-10-11 08:38:27

I'm so sorry to hear that someone robbed you of your happy thoughts Mr. Pan!
Trust is such precious but fragile thing.
Once broken it can never be fixed.

Sonya Parker said "To forgive someone who hurt you is easy but to trust them again is next to impossible. Sometimes trusting a friend is the hardest thing to do, even the closest friends can become enemies. When someone breaks your trust don't feel stupid for trusting them. You didn't do anything wrong"

"Sometimes trusting a friend is the hardest thing to do, even the closest friends can become enemies."
James Merrow

Only trust tames savage beasts
Wild_Weasel
Wild_Weasel - Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 259
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-11 08:51:13

Oom Peter, if she's a wg that advertises on ESA, then go ahead and name her. I hate to support such thieving wg's.
Tiger_
Tiger_ - Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 126
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-11 09:26:13

Hi Pete
I totally agree with Wild_Weasel.
Name and shame her so the rest of us know who to avoid!
Sage
Sage - Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 858
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-11 09:39:21

On 2018-10-11 08:51:13 Wild_Weasel said:
Oom Peter, if she's a wg that advertises on ESA, then go ahead and name her. I hate to support such thieving wg's.

On 2018-10-11 09:26:13 Tiger_ said:
Hi Pete
I totally agree with Wild_Weasel

Name and shame her so the rest of us know who to avoid!

I don't agree as the SP in question propably gives consistent good service and doesn't actually scam people.

The loan was a personal loan and not a service agreement.
Her defaulting on a personal loan has nothing to do with quality of service.

Not excusing her behaviour but personal matters have little to nothing to do with professional service rendered
Hazel
Hazel - Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 291
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-11 09:55:35

Oh dear Pete,

I see and hear people say that they have made mistakes in trusting where they should not have.

I however don't believe it was your mistake but theirs in braking the trust.
You assisted in the growth of someone in need and now instead of gratefulness she will reep the lack of assistance next time she needs it.

People like that don't build ethics, are exceptionally skilled in minipulation as it is the skill they constantly have to practice in order to survive.

I find it sad, in time a reputation is formed and the people they know will pull back.

Due to a bad reputation they constantly have to change careers and friends and can hardly ever find stability in anything.

Everything they show is mostly bluff and the truth of their situation will only be seen by people who knows them well.

It is also unfortunatly true that the decent person will feel the consequences of their inability more than they as you have a better understanding and intellectual development as her.

People like that can be found in every race, culture, sex or industry.

What happened is due to the inability of people to practice proper skills and not due to the person willing to invest mistakes.

You are a good person and I am sorry it happened, most of us have gone through something similar in our life's somewhere.

It happened to me three times, all three was within my family and I can empathize with your emotion

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.