Navigation
2cool4u007
2cool4u007 - Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 12:47:25

Hey everyone I saw an great story online and even though I have never been married I have heard similar horror stories.Personally, I've always desired to wife a professional whore I'm compatible with. Wanted to share. Guys you agree? Ladies do you hear these stories often?

I received a very interesting email from a man who has done both. Let's take a look:

I wanted to write you a note because you posted a blog about being with a whore or being with a conservative woman.

I know from experience with both that whores are the best. I was married to a conservative woman for four years. I was much like you. I went with a ton of whores who would sleep with me in the first hour of a date. Sometimes we would not even get out of the house for the date we had planned because I had her clothes off already.

I thought to myself, this is not the type of girl to marry. I ended up marrying a very conservative girl. She would do most anything for me and was as sweet as can be. Trouble is I wanted sex all the time and that was something she needed all the planets aligned properly before she could have it. It was ridiculous! We started off having sex a few times a week and I thought, okay I can live with this. Then as we got into our daily routine she got very uptight.If I forgot to take the garbage out she would be saying "I am not in the mood. We need to clean the house. I need you to be more sensitive..." etc, etc, etc. Eventually we went from 3 or 4 times a week to once a week and then once a month and then we went as long as six months. Can you believe that? I cannot even imagine it. I wanted to see what would happen if I did not initiate it. I don't think she even noticed.

Well, rest assured that relationship ended and sixteen years ago I decided to marry a whore. And, I might add I married one of the biggest whores I could find. My relationship with her is awesome. I swear to you I could call her and tell her to come to my office and blow me and she will without hesitation. We have sex six or seven times a week and often it is her initiating it. She will even and has on occasion been with other men at my request. Yes, this sounds bizarre but after years of begging for it and feeling like it was a reward for good deeds I went a bit crazy but I am glad I did. She literally does what I tell her to do and who I tell her to do.

She would NEVER cheat on me if I preferred it that way but when I tell her to take care of a guy or two or three or actually up to four one time, she will do it without hesitation.

I swear this is true and I can prove it to you. I actually look at my decision to marry her as the single best decision in my life. We have four kids ages 12 to 8 and she is an unbelievable mother. Our kids are very well adjusted. One is gifted and talented. Others are great at sports, dance, etc.

That is it. I say go for the whore.

It could be that he's only had experience with two extremes, but he paints a picture of one extreme as being far better than the other.

I know what some of you thought when you read this line: "She would NEVER cheat on me." You thought, "Whatever, she's cheating on him."

Let me pose three scenarios and you take a pick of which you prefer.

1. You marry a conservative girl and within a couple years you get mediocre sex once every two weeks.

2. You marry a whore and she fucks the hell out of you whenever you want but she cheats on you behind your back. You never find out about it or even suspect anything.

3. You marry a whore and she fucks the hell out of you whenever you want but you know she cheats on you.

Which is the worst option? Option one of course.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-10-13 14:15:48

Or.........

You could man up and wrap your head around the fact that there is more to marriage than sex.

If that's your focus stay single.

Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 624
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 14:41:42

On 2018-10-13 14:15:48 d--b said:
Or.........

You could man up and wrap your head around the fact that there is more to marriage than sex.

Brilliant comment
Blaza
Blaza - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 204
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 14:44:11

I agree sex is not the most important aspect of marriage. For me marriage is about a life partner and family and one can be happily married with a mediocre sex life, the whores are there to fill the gap but I would never even contemplate marriage to a whore
2cool4u007
2cool4u007 - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 15:02:44

Or.........

You do know that I was reposting right? Also, it's about more than sex until you're not getting it & have to seek it somewhere else. Not my experience but I know many stories
2cool4u007
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 15:07:08

Or.........

When you're not getting sex from a woman who you're committed to then sex is all you can focus on. I'm sure many men on this site can attest to that. Again not my story, just saw online, my content was ONLY the first paragraph
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5433
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 15:29:10
Edited: 2018-10-13 15:53:53

Sex in the marriage are very important .. in most cases when it is good the marriage are good !!!

Met a couple of ladies in this industry that have all the attributes of being a good wife and would make a wonderful wife ... an added bonus because they are open minded and awesome in bed !!!
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 15:36:31

Agree with you boobs53. Se in marriage is not everything but it is important to have it. Without it there is always problems
2cool4u007
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 15:46:48

On 2018-10-13 15:29:10 BOOBS53 said:
Sex in the marriage are very important .. in mose cases when it is good the marriage are good !!!

Met a couple of ladies in this industry that have all the attributes of being a good wife and would make a wonderful wife ... an added bonus because they are open minded and awesome in bed !!!

Right, nobody wants to be married to a roommate
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-13 15:57:20

The Whore ?

My my, are we not a tad disrespectful here ?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.