Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-13 16:30:52

On 2018-10-13 15:29:10 BOOBS53 said:
Sex in the marriage are very important .. in most cases when it is good the marriage are good !!!

Met a couple of ladies in this industry that have all the attributes of being a good wife and would make a wonderful wife ... an added bonus because they are open minded and awesome in bed !!!

100% correct boobs.
I actually had a similar conversation the other day with someone who saw this subject in the complete opposite way, and I pretty much had the same response as you.

Call me naive to think this way if you want, but if you want to make it work, it's possible.

Even woman in this industry, I would never refer to them as a whore. She is just... sexually promiscuous.
2cool4u007
2cool4u007 - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 16:50:13

On 2018-10-13 15:57:20 Yoda 1 said:
The Whore ?

My my, are we not a tad disrespectful here ?

Actually you're defining it and perpetuating it thru judging the word. Believe it or not at one time in history the whore or courtesan (since you're so sensitive) were nobility
2cool4u007
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 17:03:22

A great book is The Honest Courtesan and I quote from this following article "MORE THAN A VOLUPTUOUS GHOST IN BROCADE, FRANCO'S PRESENCE IN THAT SINKING CITY IS A REMINDER, HOWEVER FAINT AND NEARLY FORGOTTEN, THAT TO LIVE BOLDLY AND WELL IS THE ULTIMATE REVENGE AGAINST ONE'S OPPRESSORS."
awomensthing.org/blog/womens-history-month-courtesan-veronica-franco/
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-10-13 17:40:42

On 2018-10-13 15:02:44 2cool4u007 said:

You do know that I was reposting right? Also, it's about more than sex until you're not getting it & have to seek it somewhere else. Not my experience but I know many stories

Wasn't an attack on you was just a general comment.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-13 19:25:51

I am not judging the word Sir, generations before me have done that already.

If you are comfortable using that in public, then be my guest.

Manners maketh the man
myself
myself - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 160
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 19:32:11

Just by calling a woman a whore proofs that you should first learn to respect a woman before even thinking about getting married. I know some girls on this page and those I know is rather conservative in their private lives. Being married to WG is not a guarantee of a lot of sex. How do you feel after a day's hard work? Like more work? No.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5300
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-13 19:32:48
Edited: 2018-10-13 19:34:55

On 2018-10-13 19:25:51 Yoda 1 said:
Manners maketh the man

PB i agree % with you. Society tends to forgot before we are SPs we are human just like the rest ;) but i guess different strokes for different folks ;)

To the guys that get it. I thank you :)

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Marry the conservative girl or the whore??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 835
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 19:47:51

On 2018-10-13 19:32:11 myself said:
Just by calling a woman a whore proofs that you should first learn to respect a woman before even thinking about getting married. I know some girls on this page and those I know is rather conservative in their private lives. Being married to WG is not a guarantee of a lot of sex. How do you feel after a day's hard work? Like more work? No.

I don't think he's talking about marrying a wg but a slutty or promiscuous girl.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-13 19:50:51

Need 4 Passion

??????

Look at the heading ??????
2cool4u007
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 19:51:04

On 2018-10-13 19:32:11 myself said:

Explain to me then is it acceptable when a significant % of women even conservative craves for her man to say this word or its variations while they are fucking??? Do you wish to judge her self respect while you judge mine?? Does she get a pass? Should I judge her or like this other guy says judge her lack of manners?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.