Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - married punters
married punters
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-13 17:26:01

Hi all so I'm just curious about what the married punters would do if you found out your wife was messing with another guy or guys.. How would you react would you be like F this calls for a divorce or would you be like okay I guess I deserve this?? I'm not married so can't speak for myself..
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: married punters
Re: married punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 832
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 17:36:55

I'd say divorce. Reason for me punting while married is because she wasn't giving me any. If she could give it elsewhere then she could give it at home and get more nice shoes and holidays instead of me using some of her spoiling budget on punting.
Gav31
Gav31 - Re: married punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-13 22:32:07

On 2018-10-13 17:36:55 Need4Passion said:
I'd say divorce. Reason for me punting while married is because she wasn't giving me any. If she could give it elsewhere then she could give it at home and get more nice shoes and holidays instead of me using some of her spoiling budget on punting.

Completely on point.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: married punters
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-10-13 23:08:02

I don't think there is any one right way to go about this. As a man, I'd probably be more fragile and devastated, more because of my fragile masculinity. I think it'd be ridiculous and immature to head for a divorce in the first instance. I've 4 kids, married for 17 years. I would not throw all that away because I caught my wife having a moment of fun. Mind you, I consider myself fairly conservative. Context is everything. I'd very much depend on the circumstances of infidelity. If she has fallen in love with another man, and there is a likelihood of a continuing affair, then yes a divorce is a real option. If this was a one-night stand or an affair to satisfy sexual desires at a moment of weakness (may be once or twice), I am likely to forgive and want to work things out. I don't have experience of this, but I hear that women in affairs tend to fall in love, while with men it is mostly just about sex. Any other views and experiences?
2cool4u007
2cool4u007 - Re: married punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-14 00:06:38
Edited: 2018-10-14 00:08:09

On 2018-10-13 23:08:02 Menelus said:
I don't think there is any one right way to go about this. As a man, I'd probably be more fragile and devastated, more because of my fragile masculinity. I think it'd be ridiculous and immature to head for a divorce in the first instance. I've 4 kids, married for 17 years. I would not throw all that away because I caught my wife having a moment of fun. Mind you, I consider myself fairly conservative. Context is everything. I'd very much depend on the circumstances of infidelity. If she has fallen in love with another man, and there is a likelihood of a continuing affair, then yes a divorce is a real option. If this was a one-night stand or an affair to satisfy sexual desires at a moment of weakness (may be once or twice), I am likely to forgive and want to work things out. I don't have experience of this, but I hear that women in affairs tend to fall in love, while with men it is mostly just about sex. Any other views and experiences?

Actually boredom has been one of top reasons. A lot of women have no intentions of leaving their husbands just craving fresh dick & new connection just like men. Studies have shown that these women say they are in happy marriages
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: married punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 839
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-14 11:43:39

On 2018-10-14 00:06:38 2cool4u007 said:

Actually boredom has been one of top reasons. A lot of women have no intentions of leaving their husbands just craving fresh dick & new connection just like men. Studies have shown that these women say they are in happy marriages

All men are dogs, they're just female dogs I guess.
Blaza
Blaza - Re: married punters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 205
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-14 12:15:03

If it's an occasional, discreet side action, I have no problem with it. I actually think it's good for the marriage if both partners engage in some side action from time to time and it should not be a deal breaker
roshta
roshta - Re: married punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 568
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-14 14:19:31
Edited: 2018-10-14 14:22:07

Divorce.

Currently as is, if sex was equated to murder I would say I have more than a bus load of bodies. Maybe working towards filling a train. And believe me, I don't even know/remember the names of the lot that I have dropped. And can also say that all the chicks I have chowed that know that I'm married, they started talking about feelings at some stage.

And one sure thing is that I will never leave my family no matter how tight a pussy will feel out there.

One thing that I know about women is that they are emotional beings. They give it up because there is something they see (potentially a future) with whoever they give it to. The likelihood of it being just sex is as big as the whole that's made by a sewing needle.

If she gives it up, she is out of love. She the insurance money on you is sizable enough, she won't give it two thoughts to have you buried so she can chow the money with her new found love.
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: married punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-14 15:59:48

Good question. Will divorce her. Yes I do it, so if she cuts me she can do what she wants.
Im married for 8 years. And punting for almost 3 years.
Reason that I started punting was that I most of the time must beg for sex and if Im luckly I wil get it 1 to 2 times a week. Their is even months that I only get it ones, while in the the first 4 years we almost had it every night.
No the reason from her is we getting older and not children anymore.
Yes sex is not everything in a marriage but it play a big roll. So if she willing to give it to someone els while I must beg for it. Then we not ment to be
roshta
roshta - Re: married punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 569
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-14 16:07:30

On 2018-10-14 15:59:48 EvilAngel said:

Reason that I started punting was that I most of the time must beg for sex

The thing that wives fail to understand is that Sex is not a want for a husband but a NEED.

It should be evident from to them that if a dog can walk/run 30 km to get it, then it's a need not a want. I mean we are here on this site to service the NEED in us.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.