I'll be very angry... because i was not invited to the 3sum... lol
Koochy
Koochy - Re: married punters
Re: married punters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-15 06:06:16

I would be very forgiving because I'm not clean myself. Afterall, what am I doing on this site to be holier-than-thou? The same goes for all of you. Please forgive her. You are also dirty.
zeebom
zeebom - Re: married punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-15 07:04:47

Hmm depends..Its a tough situation..Dont think I will divorce the wife..may just get even a couple of times...Those of you who are married and begging for sex need to visit "marriedredpill" on reddit...
Gav31
Gav31 - Re: married punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-15 08:10:04

On 2018-10-14 12:15:03 Blaza said:
If it's an occasional, discreet side action, I have no problem with it. I actually think it's good for the marriage if both partners engage in some side action from time to time and it should not be a deal breaker

Agreed, but if she getting side action but not putting out at home, then that is a massive deal breaker.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: married punters
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-10-15 09:02:25

On 2018-10-15 08:10:04 Gav31 said:
On 2018-10-14 12:15:03 Blaza said: If it's an occasional, discreet side action, I have no problem with it. I actually think it's good for the marriage if both partners engage in some side action from time to time and it should not be a deal breaker

Agreed, but if she getting side action but not putting out at home, then that is a massive deal breaker.

Agreed..
I started punting also due to begging for sex, lucky to get it once every 2 weeks
Blades
Blades - Re: married punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-15 09:14:44

It would be hypocritical for a married punter to outright cry 'divorce' if he finds out his wife is messing around, but if both of you are looking elsewhere to find pleasure, then I will pretty much say the marriage is over...

Open relationships are a sham in my opinion. I actually know couples who both mess around and are open to each other about it and claim they are both 'on board' and 'happy' with said arrangement. I promise you they really arent.

I am happy being single. I won't be a good husband. I am too selfish.
Lordnome2
Lordnome2 - Re: married punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-20 19:48:39

My wife knows I have been punting during our marriage..initially raging furious, but also turned on...
My work led me to be living thousands of Kms away for months at a time, and she later admitted she had had a couple of single time flings...one I was a bit angry about as the guy and circumstance was stupid, the other one she stayed overnight with him (but had taken our kid with her!!!!!!????###).
But no major problems, I know they didn't mean anything to her, and actually turned me on a bit.....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: married punters
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-20 20:21:13

In my opinion married women are the best - they tread you like a king, but don't expect to much back financially.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.