Navigation
Carmen
Carmen - Question for the boys ......
Question for the boys ......
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 112
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-17 13:35:54

What is ure definition of a ride or die chick.
Considering the platform on which I've presented the question. I really am curious to what sought of answer's I will get .
Ladies may answer to.
J_69
J_69 - Re: Question for the boys ......
Re: Question for the boys ......
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 442
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-17 13:38:35

Ride or die is your one and only, your best friend. The one you would give your kidney or left nut for
Blades
Blades - Re: Question for the boys ......
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-17 15:20:55

My definition of a ride-or-die chick is one that will stick by you no matter what. She will celebrate with you in the great times and support you in the really bad times. She is your best friend and your freaky lover that will indulge you in your every fantasy. She will rob a bank with you if you ask and take a bullet for you if shots are fired.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Question for the boys ......
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 851
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-17 21:27:20

Ja, what they said but on this platform considering the latest threads, the ride chick is a wg and the die chic is the wife, slow death mind you. Most won't see it coming
KudaVamwe
KudaVamwe - Re: Question for the boys ......
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 154
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-17 23:29:12

Ride or die in the purple context: for me it's a lady who will message you to say she is in your area, when you see her, she greets you with all of her, and always makes an effort to look hot! And when you can't handle her hotness, ride or die, cuddles and carries on like nothing happened. Then gives you time to recover, then gets hers! And if you can't make it to see her, she lets you know she will be waiting till you are, although that maybe a while! And she always has a cool pic or two to help you along!
And she can carry s conversation, just as well as she can ride you till you die!!
Mercedis
Mercedis - Re: Question for the boys ......
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 374
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-17 23:44:41
Edited: 2018-10-17 23:50:03

On 2018-10-17 13:35:54 Carmen said:
What is ure definition of a ride or die chick.
Considering the platform on which I've presented the question. I really am curious to what sought of answer's I will get .
Ladies may answer to.

From what i think it's just like Bonnie & Clyde*Facepalm, I stand corrected..But in the purple world lol just what need4passion & KudaVamwe said lmao

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.