Navigation
FMS
FMS - MAKING A BOOKING
MAKING A BOOKING
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 572
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-17 19:16:30

Recently, on four occasions,I have phoned the number listed on the profile and established that it is a venue. These were four different venues.

Upon asking to speak to the woman with whom I wish to enjoy an hour or two I have been told that I cannot speak to the lady beforehand and I need to make a booking in order to see her.

I have declined that offer.

Is this normal or acceptable?
in69
in69 - Re: MAKING A BOOKING
Re: MAKING A BOOKING
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1604
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-17 19:28:14

Eish should not be like.. They should tell you when she is free so you can speak with her.
I know sometimes the venue just don't want you to book that lady and offer you someone else.. Like their favorite lady.. Well the option is if you can private message her.. But i was told that some venues don't allow ladies to private message and some ladies don't even know that exist.. In essence that is unfair to book blindly
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: MAKING A BOOKING
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1783
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-17 19:44:35

I believe the venues protect the girls because there are many crazy inquiries out there, for sure if you really want to book the girl, just book her through the receptionist and from there if you connect, you can discuss more....or do more.

Stop putting pressure on girls!

Happy punting.....
FMS
FMS - Re: MAKING A BOOKING
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 573
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-17 21:09:10
Edited: 2018-10-17 21:10:02

No pressure.
But
No talk before my punt
Means
No punt.

My $
My choice.
in69
in69 - Re: MAKING A BOOKING
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1605
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-17 21:14:42

On 2018-10-17 21:09:10 FMS said:
No pressure.
But
No talk before my punt
Means
No punt.

My $
My choice.

yup totally agree and then they say cancelation fee as she had missed another appointment.. If I can't talk to a lady via pm telephone or sms or any other means prior to visiting. I move along. Plenty of fish in this sea, I was told by an SP..
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: MAKING A BOOKING
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 852
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-17 21:28:33
Edited: 2018-10-17 21:31:46

On 2018-10-17 19:28:14 in69 said:
Eish should not be like.. They should tell you when she is free so you can speak with her.
I know sometimes the venue just don't want you to book that lady and offer you someone else.. Like their favorite lady.. Well the option is if you can private message her.. But i was told that some venues don't allow ladies to private message and some ladies don't even know that exist.. In essence that is unfair to book blindly

In many cases, the ladies profile is managed by someone in the venue. Often experienced chatting via PM to a lady that really turned me on and when I made a booking completely different experience than what was discussed. When asking about the conversations, some are completely oblivious yet you've exchanged 40 messages that very day and some dont even offer what you discussed or was promised.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: MAKING A BOOKING
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-17 21:43:47

ya venues are something else
say u do book, now u r in the room with the lady, i know we are all adults but to get the conversation started its a mission
its better we agree over sms/pm/call on what to expect
and i come over and we fulfill the agreement
i am now just going to one venue 4 a massage
the rest are just ladies working alone
Honey @ Queen Of Hearts
Honey @ Queen Of Hearts - Re: MAKING A BOOKING
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 88
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-17 22:43:09

On 2018-10-17 21:43:47 lindy.bruno said:
ya venues are something else
say u do book, now u r in the room with the lady, i know we are all adults but to get the conversation started its a mission
its better we agree over sms/pm/call on what to expect
and i come over and we fulfill the agreement
i am now just going to one venue 4 a massage
the rest are just ladies working alone

Kkkkkkkk Lindy dont give up soon come visit honey @ queen of hearts
We answer our own phones nd you wont get bored wth us
Nice massage lovely ladies mwaaa

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.