Navigation
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Attention to detail
Re: Attention to detail
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5443
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-19 10:07:41

Blades surely you dont go to your local grocery store and expect to buy groceries after hours???

As mentioned before some of ladies actually have a life other than this industry. Also the main reason operating times are on the ladies profile to assist guys to book ladies that work during hours the punter can afford to see them.

However to expect a lady that works from 9-5 to see you at 8pm is ridiculous. Did you ever think that those ladies have kids and family who are there first priority and satisfying punters during working hours are a priority during thoses advertised times.

Some ladies are open to seeing clients out of working as stated previously as long as it is arranged before hand. As they cant be expected to be ready in 15 minutes if they are home feeling kids.

Please note we all have lives outside ESA.

Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Attention to detail
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5630
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-19 12:29:44

S9me guys phone and ask me who I am! They rarely even read your name, nevermind profile details. Some dont even check areas...I've had guys from Bloem and even Kimberley call me not knowing I'm in Jhb.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Attention to detail
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2599
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-19 12:33:27

On 2018-10-19 12:29:44 Veronica Franco said:
S9me guys phone and ask me who I am! They rarely even read your name, nevermind profile details. Some dont even check areas...I've had guys from Bloem and even Kimberley call me not knowing I'm in Jhb.

I get at least one caller per week who thinks I am in Cape Town and at least one per day asking what race I am. All clearly stated in my ad.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Attention to detail
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-10-20 13:43:07

On 2018-10-19 09:07:18 Ericsie said:
If someone sends you a message at 2am then yes thats stupid. Just in general, I see some ladies say they are available 24/7, wonder how many actualy do...

I have often wondered how that is physically possible?

@Lacey it can be frustrating. Do not let it upset you. Do not allow them to see you again!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.