Navigation
RockDog
RockDog - Re: <i>[Number removed by ESA Admin]</i>
Re: <i>[Number removed by ESA Admin]</i>
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-20 18:30:25

Boo hoo at you Ms Franco. I won't stop punting. But I certainly wont be seeing the likes of you either.

I am so tired of entitled working girls who think they have platinum vajajas. There are plenty of options out there girls. Remember that in any industry, reputation will make or break you.

At risk? From repeated calls by annoying wannabe punters? Please, you are clearly not using that forum for the right reasons.
RockDog
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-20 18:39:18

@Veronica Franco

And you admit to saving all client communications for years?

Another reason you wont be seeing me.
330guy
330guy - Re: <i>[Number removed by ESA Admin]</i>
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 490
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-20 19:12:09
Edited: 2018-10-20 19:16:33

On 2018-10-20 16:04:17 RockDog said:
... In fact this has made me afraid of all the working girls on this site with their secret private forum.

Hahaha. Thats the silliest thing ive heard in a long time

@Rockdog: u need to seriously ask yourself whether this whole punting thing is really for u cos u seem to be way too paranoid to be a player in this industry
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: <i>[Number removed by ESA Admin]</i>
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5654
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-20 19:52:40
Edited: 2018-10-20 19:53:27

On 2018-10-20 18:39:18 RockDog said:
@Veronica Franco

And you admit to saving all client communications for years?

Another reason you wont be seeing me.

Definately! Can't tell you how many times it's saved me from seeing verbally abusive guys, time wasters and potential risks. Previous conversations and emails from as far back as when I started and if I was going to use it against anyone, besides avoiding assholes, I would have done so in the 11 years I've been in this industry! What exactly scares you about someone keeping record of your own words unless you're abusive or an asshole we wish to avoid?
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5655
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-20 19:57:36
Edited: 2018-10-20 20:01:30

On 2018-10-20 18:30:25 RockDog said:
Boo hoo at you Ms Franco. I won't stop punting. But I certainly wont be seeing the likes of you either.

I am so tired of entitled working girls who think they have platinum vajajas. There are plenty of options out there girls. Remember that in any industry, reputation will make or break you.

At risk? From repeated calls by annoying wannabe punters? Please, you are clearly not using that forum for the right reasons.

I have a reputation, always been outspoken and still going strong! Believe it or not, my clients love that I am like that! Not every guy will visit me and thats okay! Not every man can stomach women who stand their ground! Never been a kiss ass for business and never will be! I'm proud to be me!
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5656
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-20 19:59:02

On 2018-10-20 19:12:09 330guy said:
On 2018-10-20 16:04:17 RockDog said: ... In fact this has made me afraid of all the working girls on this site with their secret private forum.

Hahaha. Thats the silliest thing ive heard in a long time

@Rockdog: u need to seriously ask yourself whether this whole punting thing is really for u cos u seem to be way too paranoid to be a player in this industry

Not a secret is it? Lmao
RockDog
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-20 21:07:01
Edited: 2018-10-20 21:24:09

Lol. Three whole posts.

But here are some final points from me, before we veer too far off topic:

1. Posting some poor fools cell number on the forum is wrong. Even if he called a lot. Maybe the poor bastard was trying to work up the courage to actually book.

2. Saving contact numbers is different from saving communications. I would not like my emails saved and kept for whatever future use. We would have to trust the receiver to only save the "bad" ones, right? I guess that's why its best not to email.

3. The girls forum is probably a good idea for safety reasons. These things tend to be a slippery slope though, and if we have already slid to "He calls a lot, its annoying. Here's his number girls", then what is next? If its for safety, take it seriously.

4. I think its good when these things are discussed. At the end of the day as a customer in this industry its nice to have an insight into tendencies and things SP's do. If anything, if discretion is important take extra measures and definitely don't dial from your own number.

5. I am very glad I never booked Veronica Franco. I definitely don't think we would be compatible. :)

6. @330guy, I don't consider myself a "player in this industry" - just a client.

Peace ppl :)
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5657
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-20 22:12:04
Edited: 2018-10-20 22:37:50

Fuck, this platform is a bit awkward without emoji and gifs....but two big thumbs up for you Rockdick!

www.google.co.za/search:

...btw...DITTO!

As for point number 3...you have no idea what we discuss on there, but whether it's a time waster or rapist, those are all issues that affect us daily! One would think that by the way you imply knowing so much about what we post that you have the inside scoop?
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: <i>[Number removed by ESA Admin]</i>
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5456
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-21 06:05:57

On 2018-10-20 21:07:01 RockDog said:
Lol. Three whole posts.

But here are some final points from me, before we veer too far off topic:

1. Posting some poor fools cell number on the forum is wrong. Even if he called a lot. Maybe the poor bastard was trying to work up the courage to actually book.

2. Saving contact numbers is different from saving communications. I would not like my emails saved and kept for whatever future use. We would have to trust the receiver to only save the "bad" ones, right? I guess that's why its best not to email.

3. The girls forum is probably a good idea for safety reasons. These things tend to be a slippery slope though, and if we have already slid to "He calls a lot, its annoying. Here's his number girls", then what is next? If its for safety, take it seriously.

4. I think its good when these things are discussed. At the end of the day as a customer in this industry its nice to have an insight into tendencies and things SP's do. If anything, if discretion is important take extra measures and definitely don't dial from your own number.

5. I am very glad I never booked Veronica Franco. I definitely don't think we would be compatible. :)

6. @330guy, I don't consider myself a "player in this industry" - just a client.

Peace ppl :)

Unless you have been in this industry and walked a mile in our shoes you have no room to speak.

1. Its is anyonying and frustrating to take a call from the same idiot day in and day out. Yes i agree its should have gone one the forum. Remember that there is a thin line between being nervous and being a wanker.

2. As for saving contact numbers it has saved many working ladies frustration, its kept them safe from possible pshycos and maybe even death in some instances. Me personally I dont save my clients numbers but i do blacklist punters i dont ever want to see because the money is not worth the issues i put up with. (some guys are lucky as alot of the service providers put up with a lot more than i would). Eg guys that hurt ladies try to pull off Condoms steal from ladies humiliate them etc.

3. I agree

4. Discretion is important and should remain so and both the punter and the lady should be discreet. Its a 2 way street.

5. As a client in the industry who hasn't walked a mile i the ladies shoes maybe just try to be sympathetic towards the ladies. You guys demand a tip class service and discretion I get that and would never deny any decent clients that. However before the ladies are Service Providers they are human and being ladies their emotions are also highly charged as women are more right brained and men more left brained. I dont expect the punters to have empathy as they will never know what we deal with but at least try to be sympathetic towards them as its not a easy job for most and some people are not as hard ass as what I am. Infact alot of them are tormented by the industry and eventually 1 of 2 things happen they either leave the industry or they end up on drugs. Question would you like to ve known as a punter that pushed a lady???

Just something to ponder.
RockDog
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-21 08:03:00
Edited: 2018-10-21 08:15:34

@Arwhen. Thanks for your thoughts on this.

I agree that like many other industries this is a tough one. The original thread that read:

"Ask every day what's the rates what do you do, he wants to book but never do. Just waste your time "

It does seem that this was just an annoyance that could have been dealt with by simply blocking the number.

From there it evolved to SP rights. I fail to see how some SP's on this site are now trying to turn this into a conversation about how terrible punters can be. The original post was wrong and should never have happened.

As a client I have also had terrible experiences with SP's and scammers. So it definitely goes both ways. I am sure in fact that on a percentage there a more rude SP's than punters. I have personal experience with this, but I accept it as part of the industry and move on.

Veronica said I should stop putting if I can't handle the industry. The same advice should go to an SP that can't handle the industry. Its not right to try and guilt proper punters for the acts of a few dick heads. I certainly don't want someone to turn to drugs or something worse. And if a punter is being that abusive, a proper criminal charge should be made. The same way it works in the real world.

Maybe service providers should do something to help their sisters deal with some of these issues like how to deal with abusive punters. Especially for newer girls in the industry. There seems to be an expectation that the industry clients must do something?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.