Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: As a punter i only use 1 phone
Re: As a punter i only use 1 phone
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2602
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-21 10:41:04

On 2018-10-21 09:04:38 Panty_Dropper said:
As a punter, I'm with the ladies 110%. They put themselves at risk everyday in the most dangerous country in the world... surely they deserve some kind of recourse or protection.!!

Sim cards by law should be RICA'd via either ID or proof of residence.

Private No's constantly call and message and never book... and if they do book, they don't pitch.

Put yourself in their shoes for a change. If you don't understand their concerns, you're either too self absorbed or immature.

Get a punting phone and hide it somewhere private. Away from the wife !!

*Like*.

Just short of 100% of private number calls are no shows. So if I lose 1 out of 100 private number calls, no big deal.
And one of those things that cannot be explained......while waiting for a pvt number booking to prove me right, I lose a genuine booking ..... always. So it really isnt too difficult to figure out why I refuse private number calls. I have posted here several times that decisions I make re how I conduct business isn't based on 1 ot 2 events. It is bases on the same outcomes time after time after time, ad nauseam.
Inquisitive1
Inquisitive1 - Re: As a punter i only use 1 phone
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-21 10:41:57

a sim card is R10 from the Pakistani shops, already rica'd. what's the issue?
John
John - Re: As a punter i only use 1 phone
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 897
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-21 11:55:38

Sim card us easy to hide - out it in the boot of your car by the spare wheel - lol
Storm
Storm - Re: As a punter i only use 1 phone
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 371
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-21 14:05:26

As a punter, I'm with the ladies 110%. They put themselves at risk everyday in the most dangerous country in the world... surely they deserve some kind of torecourse or protection.!!

Private No's constantly call and message and never book... and if they do book, they don't pitch.

Put yourself in their shoes for a change. If you don't understand their concerns, you're either too self absorbed or immature.

Thank you. I'm 100% with you on that
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: As a punter i only use 1 phone
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2217
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-21 14:36:30

As a punter, I'm with the ladies 110%. They put themselves at risk everyday in the most dangerous country in the world... surely they deserve some kind of recourse or protection.!!

Thank you... you made my day... :)))
SweetScorpio
SweetScorpio - Re: As a punter i only use 1 phone
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 381
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-21 15:36:42
Edited: 2018-10-21 15:37:12

On 2018-10-21 10:07:52 JACKRIBET said:
I also have a punter who uses one phone. He does not know how he is gonna explain to his wife the rationale behind a second phone. He is so scared.

Such an odd statement... but that's none of my business :-)
eljapo
eljapo - Re: As a punter i only use 1 phone
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-21 16:38:17

I also have a punting phone, and completely understand and reapect the ladies' rules, concerns and risks they take for us.

And anyways I never even answer a private number because its always a telemarketer!!
Jackribet are you an SO?
eljapo
eljapo - Re: As a punter i only use 1 phone
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-21 16:38:35

I also have a punting phone, and completely understand and reapect the ladies' rules, concerns and risks they take for us.

And anyways I never even answer a private number because its always a telemarketer!!
Jackribet are you an Sp ?
jd6920
jd6920 - Re: As a punter i only use 1 phone
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 200
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-22 03:51:39

Thanks Arizona you are lady in everyway and i can confirm i have booked you on a private number and i pitched. You are i in a million. Going to see you soon privately in all ways :-)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: As a punter i only use 1 phone
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-10-22 06:23:05

Samsung Secure folder in the S7 / S8 and S9 range allows you to download a app called. PRIMO. Primo allows you to buy a number ( US based ) . You can then use it for whatsapp and makes calls from it. All within the secure folder space . So one phone 2 different numbers.

Call from Primo and text from Whatsapp.

Much easier to use this as a second phone.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.