Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What would be the best way
Re: What would be the best way
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-24 13:37:47

Poor guy. He must have been rejected outside and was hoping to find some comfort n the industry. I plea for him. Just give him the best service you give and make him happy. Somebody will fix the gap he opened.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: What would be the best way
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2607
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-24 13:38:00
Edited: 2018-10-24 13:47:12

On 2018-10-24 13:19:05 Climax said:
On 2018-10-24 13:15:50 Sandon said: Do not chase him away, he has find somebody he likes. You just have to separate business with pleasure and go on.

She's a Capricorn pretending it's not in our genes...

Nads tell him you can't see him anymore, I'm in the most gentle of ways...

True Climax. It reminds me of kids I was friends with.....not because I liked them but because our parents were friendsand you were forced to play with them kinda out of obligation.I am all grown up now and don't push connections where there is none.

I guess my question to the punters would be.... how would you prefer the matter to be handled if a wg doesnt want to see you?
Jenna
Jenna - Re: What would be the best way
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 239
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-24 13:54:42

He treated u with respect, give him the same and be honest but remember it could be u next time on the other side of the phone
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-10-24 14:11:22

I think honesty is the best policy!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-24 14:28:24

On 2018-10-24 12:15:43 JustJay11 said:
Ask him if he'd mind picking up your herpes medication on his way over.

Hahaha. This is hilarious!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: What would be the best way
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2608
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-24 14:32:14

On 2018-10-24 13:54:42 Jenna said:
He treated u with respect, give him the same and be honest but remember it could be u next time on the other side of the phone

I agree.But as far as this business goes I will not force myself to see anybody I am not comfortable with. I have seen guys I wasnot comfortable with and it only gets more uncomfortable further down the line.How do you turn down someone after 6 bookings cos after 6 bookings it has become unbearably uncomfortable.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-24 14:53:07

Ah the best is just be honest with him break it down to him in a nice way.. There is nothing shittier than faking a connection with a person..At least he knows he should start searching for his next Lady.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: What would be the best way
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5520
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-24 15:02:53

On 2018-10-24 12:23:26 Mila said:
Not answer on messages and calls

It may sounds a bit hush but sometimes it's the only language we understand !!!
Chasten
Chasten - Re: What would be the best way
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-24 15:03:41

as Nadia asks; "I guess my question to the punters would be.... how would you prefer the matter to be handled if a wg doesnt want to see you?"

I had a long time regular who all of a sudden started to double book me, then was never available for me to see.. she definetely was working as this is her only income but somehow was always 'too busy' for me, so after I few months I got the message.
I would have preferred a call (we had been regulars for more than 6 years) to tell me or at least a text ... then I would not bothered her again.
so for me. just tell him - he'll survive!!!
Burfi
Burfi - Re: What would be the best way
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 534
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-24 16:51:13
Edited: 2018-10-24 16:53:56

Sometimes it's easy to say it's just business but here we are reminded it's just not an "easy" business.

@Nadia, years ago I was a regular with a big boobed super hot brunette. Then she stopped answering my calls. Then one day she did. Made a booking and drove 45min to her place. As soon as I got out of my car she told me that she can no longer see me becoz "she no longer does FH". I then asked her so why couldn't you just tell me and her answer was that she didn't know how to tell me. Here's the thing, I wasn't pissed off that she didn't want to see me no more, but rather that I wasted my time driving 45min and havin to drive back. As a punter I couldn't give a shit if a WG doesn't want to see me for any reason, there are plenty of WGs to choose from.

Hence from my perspective I'd say next time he calls just be honest and tell him that you can no longer accommodate him. He'll swiftly move on if he is a FH punter.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.