joey.p
joey.p - Re: What would be the best way
Re: What would be the best way
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-24 21:26:20

Hi Nadia,

Just tell the guy. If I were him I'd want to hear it directly from you. There are other SPs around who he could call.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What would be the best way
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-24 22:14:43

On 2018-10-24 20:52:47 Sia said:
This is very difficult to deal with.i told one of my regular,i can't see him anymore. The reason i said that.he was trying to get free beez.i don't do that.he said i use to bring u food n take u out to dinner.now u think u better. I will show u.i laugh out loud.He was pissed him off.he knew a little bit about my life.biggest mistake of my life.he post a ugly comment all lies.he even mantion my son,wrote my really name on the comment.a day later someone close to the family ask me,he ask me about my surname .he said u n zukiswa are related.zukiswa not a really name.as i can't really put her name here.i deny it.i made sure he doesn't suspect a thing about me. we got something in our body that is a mark,for our family.i really hate it.bt i can't do nothing about it.as for the client.i still get ugly emails even now.he changed emails n names every time.he calls me anytime.i ask esa to remove the comment,it was too late.the guy who ask me about zukiswa n surname he is my brother inlaw.bt not in my home,relatives relative's who is from another country .its not easy.

Your case was not difficult, there is a reason you didn't want to see the guy anymore.
The guy in question here has done nothing wrong, he is just rejected because there is no connection and l once heard ladies say "you cannot connect with everyone" but never said you reject the ones you do not connect with.
zeebom
zeebom - Re: What would be the best way
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-25 07:07:51

Be Honest, thats would be the best..nice and easy...
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: What would be the best way
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2609
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-25 08:43:59
Edited: 2018-10-25 08:44:39

Thanks everybody.
So he started whatsapping me during the night after I had switched off my phone.... several messages asking why I don't reply.....at 23h00? And all of a sudden I knew why I couldn't click with him. I have an awesome gut instinct.
So this morning I just replied that I don't think I'm the lady for him and promptly blocked him. No further explanation needed.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: What would be the best way
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2610
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-25 08:51:28

On 2018-10-24 22:14:43 Sandon said:

Your case was not difficult, there is a reason you didn't want to see the guy anymore.
The guy in question here has done nothing wrong, he is just rejected because there is no connection and l once heard ladies say "you cannot connect with everyone" but never said you reject the ones you do not connect with.

The disconnect was just so strong Normally I wouldn't reject somebody because we didn't connect. You really have to pee me off before I refuse a follow up booking. And turnns out my instincts were right; I just couldn't put my finger on what was wrong.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What would be the best way
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-25 08:51:42

That is the way Nads, play open cards and leave the hidden agendas for the politicians and the she-males :)
Burfi
Burfi - Re: What would be the best way
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 544
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-25 22:38:51

On 2018-10-25 08:43:59 Bbw Nadia said:
Thanks everybody.
So he started whatsapping me during the night after I had switched off my phone.... several messages asking why I don't reply.....at 23h00? And all of a sudden I knew why I couldn't click with him. I have an awesome gut instinct.

Way to go Nadia!

Your gut instinct is scary. It's like you are like that Farmer hero See'er from Rensmountain. Like you were born with a helmet and can "see things".

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.