Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How I HATE this
Re: How I HATE this
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-29 15:48:58

On 2018-10-29 13:13:58 Sloppy Poppy { The Orignal } said:
I get this question almost three or four times in a day especially when am here in KZN regardless that I've got clientele too,,,,,

WHAT NATIONALITY ARE YOU

honestly this is really not on, then bang the handset on my ear damn

Once you do that next time " middle finger " that's what you deserve.

I am sorry that this question causes offence and I apologise. I have asked it often in some form or another. It is just that I find I like South African and Southern African girls better on average. We have a better understanding somehow. And is not about skin colour. I do not mind if a person's skin is black, white or Obama beige in colour.

In future I will be more diplomatic about my question.
Tiger_
Tiger_ - Re: How I HATE this
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 147
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-29 16:15:42

So my question is why do you not just state it in your description?
Then the question will not be asked!

Just a suggestion, use it if you do not want the question to piss you off!

But unfortunately many gents will ask as they are paying for something that they want.
zeebom
zeebom - Re: How I HATE this
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-29 16:26:19

Reality is that payment is being made for a service. As a consumer which is essentially what we are we want to know what we are paying for. Better to know upfront than come to your door and turn away, that is just heartbreaking...
Tiger_
Tiger_ - Re: How I HATE this
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 149
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-29 16:46:46

So I am now intrigued?
What nationality are you?
Sloppy Poppy { The Orignal }
Sloppy Poppy { The Orignal } - Re: How I HATE this
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1494
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-29 17:34:44

Pardon me gentlemen I didn't mean it in a bad way but most of the time whenever I mention that I am an African one will just hang up the phone like I've sad something scary
Please I don't mean to cause any conflict neither debate okay,,,,,

Once again I am an African originally from KZN.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How I HATE this
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-29 17:38:06

So how do punters deal with the question from WG
zeebom
zeebom - Re: How I HATE this
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-30 05:55:23

On 2018-10-29 17:38:06 Princec said:
So how do punters deal with the question from WG

Answer honestly of course..it is what it is....ROAR is part of the business plan
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: How I HATE this
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1605
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-30 06:41:59

I can understand if people find race related questions offensive, but you should be proud of your nationality.

There are punters that want to have an "international" experience and therefor want yo know what is your nationality.

Can remember a thread, on here, where the ladies could not stop singing the praises of American punters, why is then offensive if a punter ask your nationality.

Just remember race and nationality are completely diffirent.
Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: How I HATE this
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-30 07:41:07

Sweet addictive Poppy,

Sorry that anyone has made you feel "less" for who you are. Anyone who has been with you will know you are that rare combination of an eager and passionate lover as well as an incredibly kind-hearted and empathetic person. A prospective client who puts the phone down on you because of your birthplace (or race) has lost out on the chance for an experience beyond the value of the money that changes hands.

So, as far as it is humanly possible, don't let rudeness and ignorance fill you with hate. I'm glad you've had the chance to "vent" here, and maybe even some people will have had their eyes opened and change how they interact with those they wish to book.

The Purple World is built on fulfilling fantasies and needs of an often deeply personal nature, and I don't think it is necessarily wrong for a punter to try and determine whether someone he wishes to book will help fulfill those needs.

What is always wrong is being rude and inconsiderate of the feelings of those on the other end of the phone. This is a unique business transaction, and you know you are offering up far more than just your body, and deserve respect and consideration when answering questions about your services.

When you feel like it is getting to you, just remember all your clients who really value you, and don't let the limitations of fools darken your spirit.
Sloppy Poppy { The Orignal }
Sloppy Poppy { The Orignal } - Re: How I HATE this
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1497
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-30 08:25:40

@Arcticus hun you're loved by Poppy okay

I owe you one,,,,,

Thank you once again hun.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.