jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: Gold Member Discount
Re: Gold Member Discount
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1615
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-31 09:56:53

On 2018-10-31 09:46:33 Sandon said:
On 2018-10-31 09:28:31 Minime V10.1 said: On 2018-10-31 08:36:09 Madison Bbw said: get reviews?

Basic members (like me) can also write reviews.

It is just like that.

In the bigger scheme of things, doing a review is like kissing your sister, it means nothing.

It is the ratings that matters.

Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Gold Member Discount
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 318
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-31 10:08:46

On 2018-10-31 09:56:53 jjsoap said:

In the bigger scheme of things, doing a review is like kissing your sister, it means nothing.

FFS!!! And I wrote a review last week...Basically wasting my time...

So ESA can basically just have a STAR rating for each lady and do away with reviews?
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Gold Member Discount
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5541
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-31 10:17:05

On 2018-10-31 09:38:12 Princec said:
First of all what's the difference between ordinary and gold. Secondly I've never had a lady ask what membership I have. So clearly all this seems to do is allow u access to the ordinary that everyone else has excess too...unless there's something I'm missing Boobs

You are missing nothing .. purely a transaction between two individuals .. People like to read between the lines and make there own accumptions and most of the time it is a lot of BS !!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Gold Member Discount
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-31 10:20:08

Thanx boet
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Gold Member Discount
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-31 10:42:01
Edited: 2018-10-31 10:47:10

On 2018-10-31 08:36:09 Madison Bbw said:
Over the time I've been on ESA I have noticed that some Gold Members receive discounts just because they are Gold Members.

Is this true?
Or is it something the girls use to get reviews?

On 2018-10-31 09:09:30 BOOBS53 said:
True or not .. does it really matter .. It's a transaction between the client and the service provider !!!

I guess that being a gold member aside from the ESA benefit is that it may suggest you are a more serious and reliable punter.
I would also think that if you do see ladies regularly they may give a discount to you similarly to purchasing goods from a supplier over time the discounts get better not that I am equating ladies to goods but thats business I guess.

If they normally charge 1000 to a new guy without knowing if he would return they might charge a regular 800 knowing he may return and also depending on his frequency of returns. I guess the element of client and lady bonding will also feature to an extent.

I would also believe that good reviews from gold members would have a positive effect on the lady's profile as it eliminates the fake review element.

Just my 2c.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Gold Member Discount
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5542
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-31 10:50:41

On 2018-10-31 10:42:01 MrSpark said:
On 2018-10-31 08:36:09 Madison Bbw said: Over the time I've been on ESA I have noticed that some Gold Members receive discounts just because they are Gold Members.

Is this true?
Or is it something the girls use to get reviews?

On 2018-10-31 09:09:30 BOOBS53 said: True or not .. does it really matter .. It's a transaction between the client and the service provider !!!

I guess that being a gold member aside from the ESA benefit is that it may suggest you are a more serious and reliable punter.
I would also think that if you do see ladies regularly they may give a discount to you similarly to purchasing goods from a supplier over time the discounts get better not that I am equating ladies to goods but thats business I guess.

If they normally charge 1000 to a new guy without knowing if he would return they might charge a regular 800 knowing he may return and also depending on his frequency of returns. I guess the element of client and lady bonding will also feature to an extent.

I would also believe that good reviews from gold members would have a positive effect on the lady's profile as it eliminates the fake review element.

Just my 2c.

Concur with you .. Very valid points you are making. If you are a frequent client .. the ladies may give you some discount for all your support but it is all up to her !!!
JustMike
JustMike - Re: Gold Member Discount
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 448
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-31 10:52:22

"Bonding " is the key. One has to establish some form of relationship in order to be treated as a reliable regular punter and that's when some ladies give out reduced rates to reward loyalty.

Else you're just a John and must stand in line and pay the regular price.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Gold Member Discount
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 859
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-31 11:04:55

On 2018-10-31 09:56:53 jjsoap said:

I have to disagree with that. The actual reviews are what convince me to book a wg. What is written and who wrote it makes a difference.

On the other hand, very high ratings is a red flag. After being burned a few times by following high ratings only to double check reviews after and realise that it's was a selfie by the wg who obviously paid the gold membership. When I see high ratings and no reviews from anyone I trust, I stay away.
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Gold Member Discount
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 136
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-31 11:57:18

I agree with Boobs53 and MrSpark. Its between the 2 parties and have nothing to do with gold membership.
What also happened is after a year or so some ladies price increase. But if you are a regular, they charge you the same amount when you visit her the first time.
Only other discount I know about is when you buy gold membership is that you get a little discount if you book more than a month.
Advantage of a gold membership is only that you can see better photos and older photos. You can see private photos. You van comment on ladies page without doing a rating and so on. Thats why I only do every 3rd month a gold membership because then their is some extra photos to see.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.