Navigation
Bastet
Bastet - Re: ladies that made you fall in love
Re: ladies that made you fall in love
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-03 15:28:43

Happened to me too - and guess what it had no chance of working out. Cost me lots of money and time.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ladies that made you fall in love
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-03 20:43:15

I think the problem comes when a punter is rather "new" in the game. When a MG or WG tells you sweet nothings in your early punting days, you tend to take it for real. Only with more experience, you realize there are no real feelings.

At least that's my story. And i can only blame myself for developping strong feelings for a MG - which repeatedly told and assured me that i was the only guy getting bj and fh from her. LoL!

I believed her 95% (something tells u maybe not true, but you are so eager to believe...).

Since then, i have heard it many times over. But now, i have got the t-shirt, and just smile. And realize this is just an hour of fun.
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: ladies that made you fall in love
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2029
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-05 06:48:17

Definitely more gents here than I expected .... so easy to sometimes fall for a beautiful lady without even knowing it
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: ladies that made you fall in love
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1257
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-05 07:33:42

On 2018-11-03 13:35:55 BLUEGREY said:
...It is a very real experience...but let's call it falling in 'Lust' rather than falling in 'Love'...

That's me!
I still pine for Litisha to return, and Kandy in Durban,has the same effect on me!
Burfi
Burfi - Re: ladies that made you fall in love
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 568
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-05 08:54:20

Read my shit about my Kryptonite girl. Enough said.

But just like Yoda, I ain't making that mistake ever again.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-05 08:58:18

Ever had a WG fall for a punter ?
Nevlin
Nevlin - Re: ladies that made you fall in love
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-05 09:43:15

On 2018-11-05 07:33:42 semensquirter said:
On 2018-11-03 13:35:55 BLUEGREY said: ...It is a very real experience...but let's call it falling in 'Lust' rather than falling in 'Love'...

That's me!
I still pine for Litisha to return, and Kandy in Durban,has the same effect on me!

If you mean Kandy situated in Gateway, I totally understand...
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-11-05 10:17:54

I've been there. I had intense feelings for the lady on purple site, and was convinced it was mutual. I was hooked. We had lots of passionate moments. I can only blame myself. I was told I was the only one getting special goodies of all the clients. I never thought I'd be able to cut off. It was quite a pain to take the decision to stop visiting the lady, and after seeing signs of a bunch of lies. As long as you know that this is a fantasy industry, and you keep things within reasonable emotional bounds, you'll be fine. Mutual attraction is natural, but to think you'll take things further is to play with volcano. It never works.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-11-05 10:31:16

I also make sure never to rely on just one lady for services. I keep it to 3 - 4, and try as much to rotate. There'll always be that one lady who excels and is emotionally alluring. Still I'd avoid emotional entanglements. Too costly.
Meg
Meg - Re: ladies that made you fall in love
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4924
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-05 11:23:44

Don't fall in love with clients.
This goes both ways.
Ever thought why ladies falls back into this industry?
Because for some of us its the only security we know.
It can cost us also a lot of money...giving up the only security we know because we believe we can make it work and that we will be treated like normal woman.
Im talking about the emotional aspects that revolves a client.

Don't like my fingers burnt....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.