Leratosh - Re: Wheres Veronica Franco??
Re: Wheres Veronica Franco??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-07 18:02:31
Edited: 2018-11-29 12:22:43

Poppy you've got a snitch.

Did I see the "used to be legend" not denying the drug use and calling out another druggie?

What was minime doing when you were sniffing? Was he watching you or was he sniffing with you?

Climax you're close to both ladies don't act as if you don't know anything. There your name is mentioned what are you going to do?

[ Comments by this user are deemed malicious and not credible. User banned - Esa Forum Admin ]

Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Wheres Veronica Franco??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 715
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-07 18:08:07

On 2018-11-07 18:02:31 Leratosh said:
Poppy you've got a snitch.

Did I see the "used to be legend" not denying the drug use and calling out another druggie?

What was minime doing when you were sniffing? Was he watching you or was he sniffing with you?

Climax you're close to both ladies don't act as if you don't know anything. There your name is mentioned what are you going to do?

Wow, some serious allegations there, do you have any proof?
Climax
Climax - Re: Wheres Veronica Franco??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3938
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-07 19:10:41

@leratosh men like you disgust me, fuck off and stop dragging me into this...

Voetsek, fuck off from me, you're fishing and you're getting nothing from me...

I see where you're getting at, as Ms Vee said it in this very forum, "unforseen circumstances" led her to leave, and I chose to go to Durban and leave my place, there you have your story now...

Leave me out, Voetsek...
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: Wheres Veronica Franco??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 685
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-07 19:15:08

On 2018-11-07 19:10:41 Climax said:

Voetsek, fuck off from me,

Leave me out, Voetsek...

Hahahahahahaha LMAO I found something to laugh about out of this.

Lover I know when you say VOETSEK it means you are really irritated. People won't understand why I'm laughing but they should hear you say the word, it's like you are falling from a mango tree LMAO.
Climax
Climax - Re: Wheres Veronica Franco??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3939
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-07 19:21:47

Eish lover, Voetsek maan, doesn't this rubbish see that I don't wanna to be a part of this?

Nyweee, nyweee, nyweee Climax, I wasn't there when the two ladies were accommodating each other...

Or my name gives him a boner?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Wheres Veronica Franco??
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-07 19:27:34

I really dislike seeing stuff like this on these forums. This world has enough issues as is, why does it always filter into these punting forums? I need a pomp, not this :(
Sexyhumour
Sexyhumour - Re: Wheres Veronica Franco??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 686
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-07 19:34:10

On 2018-11-07 19:21:47 Climax said:
Eish lover, Voetsek maan, doesn't this rubbish see that I don't wanna to be a part of this?

Nyweee, nyweee, nyweee Climax, I wasn't there when the two ladies were accommodating each other...

Your name is climax after all, one might be getting a good feeling at the mention of your name.
Blaza
Blaza - Re: Wheres Veronica Franco??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 214
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-07 19:34:46

On 2018-11-07 19:15:08 Sexyhumour said:
On 2018-11-07 19:10:41

Hahahahahahaha LMAO I found something to laugh about out of this.

Lover I know when you say VOETSEK it means you are really irritated. People won't understand why I'm laughing but they should hear you say the word, it's like you are falling from a mango tree LMAO.

Eish now I imagine what that scene is like when miss C is shouting and swearing
Blaza
Blaza - Re: Wheres Veronica Franco??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 215
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-07 19:37:33

Maybe I must bring a joint to calm the situation. We'll smoke the peace pipe as it were
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Wheres Veronica Franco??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5712
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-07 19:40:15

This isn't a he...it's a she! Same person that called you! She thinks you're my weak link....sorry to say...but unforseen circumstances means personal...not up for discussion. This is not Climax issue! This idiot is trying desperately to get her involved!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.