Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: To Reject or NOT to reject...that is the question
Re: To Reject or NOT to reject...that is the question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5720
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-07 21:46:48

On 2018-11-07 13:15:47 semensquirter said:
Accept her price and just tell her thank you, and that you will call her when you are ready to make a booking.

Never tell her that she is too expensive or ask her to reduce the price...she will save your number as a time waster or bargain hunter and even if you get into some good fortune,and want to book her at some stage in the future...you will be on her black list.

but that's just my M.O.....

Im glad to see that the punters are learning. You make me proud ;)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5721
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-07 21:47:56

On 2018-11-07 14:33:08 Bbw Nadia said:
A simple 'Thank You for the info, have a lovely day. Good bye.'

Simple easy and effective we put it down to a enquiry.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: To Reject or NOT to reject...that is the question
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-07 23:53:25

On 2018-11-07 12:09:19 Luzty said:
Ok...so, we all know it is tough economic times in our country and money is tighter than most working girls...LOL
Having said that...it seems that the rates have not come down for most SPs....so something doesn't add up??

So, on a side note...when you call a SP, and she quotes her rates which seem to be too expensive for your budget, how do you politely say no thank you? I mean some girls' rates are so steep that I can hardly hold my gasp from shock!

Thoughts on this..?

When calling for a booking, I first ask about rates and services (of course after making few pleasantries). If the rate is out my expectation, I politely say that's all I wanted to know for now. If she presses for a booking, I say I might book when free, but not right now. I hate bargaining. The dilemma is when you first agree time for the booking, then ask for the fee. Get the sequence right.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: To Reject or NOT to reject...that is the question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2904
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-08 00:33:26
Edited: 2018-11-08 00:39:17

On 2018-11-07 23:53:25 Menelus said:

When calling for a booking, I first ask about rates and services (of course after making few pleasantries). If the rate is out my expectation, I politely say that's all I wanted to know for now. If she presses for a booking, I say I might book when free, but not right now. I hate bargaining. The dilemma is when you first agree time for the booking, then ask for the fee. Get the sequence right.

Well said!

SilverWolf
SilverWolf - Re: To Reject or NOT to reject...that is the question
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 203
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-08 09:22:35

On 2018-11-07 21:46:48 Arhwen said:
On 2018-11-07 13:15:47 semensquirter said: Accept her price and just tell her thank you, and that you will call her when you are ready to make a booking.

Never tell her that she is too expensive or ask her to reduce the price...she will save your number as a time waster or bargain hunter and even if you get into some good fortune,and want to book her at some stage in the future...you will be on her black list.

I may be crazy, but I am going to be the stick in the mud here...

If a lady quotes her rate and its way out of my budget, I will be honest and tell her that. Its not advertised on her profile, so the only way to find out is on the phone. Im not expecting a discount or reduced fee and I totally respect the girls right to charge what they want, but at least she knows up front why I cant visit her and wont be hoping my 'I will come back to you' is going to materialize the same day...

However... for my honesty and a first time enquiry... I would be quite disappointed to be added to a 'Time Wasters' list or blocked. As someone else said... my fortunes may one day change and you can bet your ass Id still be keen on the same girl because now I can afford her.

;)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5734
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-08 10:10:49

On 2018-11-08 09:22:35 SilverWolf said:
On 2018-11-07 21:46:48 Arhwen said: On 2018-11-07 13:15:47 semensquirter said: Accept her price and just tell her thank you, and that you will call her when you are ready to make a booking.

I may be crazy, but I am going to be the stick in the mud here...

If a lady quotes her rate and its way out of my budget, I will be honest and tell her that. Its not advertised on her profile, so the only way to find out is on the phone. Im not expecting a discount or reduced fee and I totally respect the girls right to charge what they want, but at least she knows up front why I cant visit her and wont be hoping my 'I will come back to you' is going to materialize the same day...

However... for my honesty and a first time enquiry... I would be quite disappointed to be added to a 'Time Wasters' list or blocked. As someone else said... my fortunes may one day change and you can bet your ass Id still be keen on the same girl because now I can afford her.

;)

The problem with that is some people actually insult you for being too pricy ;)

Should you deal with half tbe crap we deal with you would understand.

Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: To Reject or NOT to reject...that is the question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2906
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-08 11:10:50

On 2018-11-08 09:22:35 SilverWolf said:

;)

In this case (if the phone is not banged in my ear) I politely say that whenever they are ready if they still interested another time, they are always welcome to give me a call.

Mila
Mila - Re: To Reject or NOT to reject...that is the question
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 203
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-08 11:14:03

On 2018-11-07 13:15:47 semensquirter said:
Accept her price and just tell her thank you, and that you will call her when you are ready to make a booking.

The best answer
Burfi
Burfi - Re: To Reject or NOT to reject...that is the question
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 604
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-08 11:18:04

Why do people overthink this shit?

Nadia has the best and simple advice.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.